D

Deleted member 2512694

I'd like to think so but I think the only normal enough girl will be Jill apart from Tybalt being a creeper and following her about but who knows what DPC will cook up.
Given how everything looks at the moment, I agree with you. Although I’m a Bella fan, it seems to me personally that the story simply leads us to Jill.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone have an explanation for the man in the military suit that you find in a room in Bella's house at night ? How was that possible ? He freaked me out
At first i thought that he was Prof. Burke knowing that he is kind of obsessed with Bella, but the eyebrows are diferent.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Given how everything looks at the moment, I agree with you. Although I’m a Bella fan, it seems to me personally that the story simply leads us to Jill.
DPC's Golden girl of the game and his favourite we've had the big reveal about her name and I feel as though being with Jill might play out like how Neil and Lynette played out just with a bit of a happier ending.

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
So, guys, too much is too much.... I don't want you all to fall into uncertainty and nervous breakdown. I'll give you the REAL endings of this game (after a very long debate with DPC, he agreed I tell you about it) :

1/ Sage, tired to wait for Chad's interest quickly develops bulimia. Too fat and unable to pass her dorm's door, one day she takes an overdose of french foie gras. She dies in her slip.

2/ Bella feels the more and more guilty about his sexual attraction for MC. Searching a place to hide, she dives into the pool to masturbate under water. She forget to breathe. She dies drowned during climax.

3/ Jill, just finishing the twelfth bottle of (french) wine finds Bella. She wants to save her but slip on the moist poolside. She falls flat on her face and dies from both concussion and cirrhosis of the liver.

4/ Maya's dad catches his daughter having lesbian love with Wendy. Appaled by her terrible taste, he convenes the inquisition tribunal. She is condamned to the stake in the middle of B&R campus. She dies well-done.

5/ Josy continues to take courses in gender studies. During a chat with Karen Rebecca Johnson, she dies of boredom.

6/ MC is fully involved in cleaning and repairing the Diks mansion. Notoriously absent-minded, he tries to move alone a very heavy shelf, wich falls on him. Crushed by the weight of hundreds of dildos (fuckin' Jocks!!!), he dies.

7/ All the HOTs girls turn junkies because of Quinn's products. One day, Quinn gets the wrong bottle, filling up his syringe with distilled water. All the girls die by overdose, except Arieth who haven't understood that it wasn't used to clean her dorm's windows. As sole survivor, she becomes the Hots president, then B&R quantum physics professor before being elected president of the United States.

8/ Seeing all this, Tybalt die of laughing.

9/ They all finally find themselves in Paradise, where MC spends all his time fucking all the angels-girls to the end of time (obviously without Tybalt, wich is sent to Hell, where he spends all his time discussing economic crisis with Cerberus).

I should add a tenth point, even if it's a bit out of the story :

10/ After a huge but very short success, DPC is found dead, assassinated by an army of angry fans. Autopsy results concluded the poor guy died, all at one time, by poisoning, quartering, stoning, suffocating, strangulation, self-immolation, beheading, hay fever (???), and above all, a huge and irrepressible burst of laugh reading all our paranoid delusions !

That being said, I come back to bed, I think I need it. I will also take my temperature...
OMG, You prick lmao
I actually took your words 100% to heart until Jill and MC, I was like "wait a second this shit isn't right" number 10 is when i realised it was a joke.
Love you for being so reative but fuk you for scaring me half to death lmao.

D

Deleted member 2512694

DPC's Golden girl of the game and his favourite we've had the big reveal about her name and I feel as though being with Jill might play out like how Neil and Lynette played out just with a bit of a happier ending.
I can already see Jill at one point running towards MC like Lynette towards Neil.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I also expect happier ending. Similar set up with different outgrowth as Neil had. There will be probably some rejection at first for drama purpose, but it will be different story.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OMG, You prick lmao
I actually took your words 100% to heart until Jill and MC, I was like "wait a second this shit isn't right" number 10 is when i realised it was a joke.
Love you for being so reative but fuk you for scaring me half to death lmao.
Are you Arieth's brother ?

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I see several comments suggesting that Bella's husband may be dead. That's nonsense. Bella keeps saying that she's "a married woman". If her husband was dead she would be a widow, not a married woman. Possible explanations about the husband's absence would be that either he cheated on her and she banned him or ... he's a soldier and fought in Afganistan or so where he is kept as prisoner of war since 3 years, or something on those lines, but dead he is NOT!

As for Bella having to commit suicide and die herselve, that's an even bigger nonsense. The dev would lose at least 5000 of his 6000+ patreon subscribers if he did that, so that will never happen :)

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Has he said she’s his favorite character, that would surprise me. I’ll be celebrating when I can finally properly free the Mc from her cloying clutches.

Reactions: -VQueS-

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
here will be probably some rejection at first for drama purpose, but it will be different story.
Just as Lynnette family acted as could ill's a lot of these families are always similar and hope that there children date or marry into some wealth I wonder if the parents are like Jill or are a long lost cause of being to much snobs.

Has he said she’s his favorite character, that would surprise me. I’ll be celebrating when I can finally properly free the Mc from her cloying clutches.
I'm not sure if he had ever said that I could be mistaken she is the face of his game although it would seem Bella is the more popular than Jill but it's close.

vicden

Jul 13, 2017
Which one is the latest version? This one here or the one on the steam?

On steam it says:

Being a DIK - Season 1

What is the difference between season 1 and v0.5.1 ???

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Which one is the latest version? This one here or the one on the steam?

On steam it says:

Being a DIK - Season 1

What is the difference between season 1 and v0.5.1 ???
Season 1 is episodes 1-4 and the version here is episodes 1-5 with episode 5 being the beginning of Season 2.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Well, I am happy for Rusty:giggle:
This is fan fiction.
Are there any characters in either of your games that you particularly like or dislike?
I can't answer who my favorite girl is, in Being a DIK, before the game is completed. I don't want to appear biased and make players think that I value certain characters more than others. But like all of us, I have my own tastes and indeed I have favorites in both terms of beauty and character. Some of my likes/dislikes would probably surprise you.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
In fact, we can see Bella and Jill paths are common till the nearly end of ep. 5. Even Bella says :
Bella.jpg
Only near the end of ep. 5, the paths begin slowly to get separated ways (sometimes, Bella can gain points but not Jill, and vice-versa). It's possible to favor one or another girl (it's the same for Josy and Maya).
For the moment, give a point to one doesn't substract a point to the other, but I bet that it may be happen soon...

Reactions: c._.99 and Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, if we were to judge favouritism by how much content each LI has, then it would be difficult to say that Jill is the favourite.
Totals
#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1245)​
Josy (995)​
Sage (841)​
Bella (840)​
Jill (839)​
Animations
Maya (73)​
Sage (57)​
Josy (50)​
Bella (38)​
Jill (22)​

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I see several comments suggesting that Bella's husband may be dead. That's nonsense. Bella keeps saying that she's "a married woman". If her husband was dead she would be a widow, not a married woman. Possible explanations about the husband's absence would be that either he cheated on her and she banned him or ... he's a soldier and fought in Afganistan or so where he is kept as prisoner of war since 3 years, or something on those lines, but dead he is NOT!

As for Bella having to commit suicide and die herselve, that's an even bigger nonsense. The dev would lose at least 5000 of his 6000+ patreon subscribers if he did that, so that will never happen :)
I personally don't think he's dead but his status is being kept extremely vague on purpose. He could be dead and Bella could just be in denial out of guilt. As for your second point I think DPC has learned his lesson from Acting Lessons about killing off love interests out of the blue.

But there is that disclaimer at the start of the game so maybe things will get pretty dark, who knows. At the end of the day some theories in this thread are perfectly valid and to just write them off as them objectively never happening is silly unless you somehow have first hand knowledge on how the story will develop.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes