Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
I think that was just a complete red herring the MC was drunk and his imagination and seeing thins were in overdrive.
Ah DPC and red herrings such an iconic duo. The actual goal of the game often feels like it is to get the players acting like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the subject of DPC having a favorite a girl, which I believe he probably would just like everyone who plays does, I've always leaned towards it being Josy. I honestly thought her name was Megan for my first two playthroughs, the two girls in his games who really seemed forced on the players have fairly similar appearances for me. Hard to say until the story is really complete though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Really? You didn't convince me there.

You seem far too attached to the principle of the Chekov rifle.
Cinema and literature have changed a lot since then, and this rule does not have to be strictly adhered to.
in which confraternity is this Chekhov? :unsure:

I guess you miss a person;)

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, guys, too much is too much.... I don't want you all to fall into uncertainty and nervous breakdown. I'll give you the REAL endings of this game (after a very long debate with DPC, he agreed I tell you about it) :

1/ Sage, tired to wait for Chad's interest quickly develops bulimia. Too fat and unable to pass her dorm's door, one day she takes an overdose of french foie gras. She dies in her slip.

2/ Bella feels the more and more guilty about his sexual attraction for MC. Searching a place to hide, she dives into the pool to masturbate under water. She forget to breathe. She dies drowned during climax.

3/ Jill, just finishing the twelfth bottle of (french) wine finds Bella. She wants to save her but slip on the moist poolside. She falls flat on her face and dies from both concussion and cirrhosis of the liver.

4/ Maya's dad catches his daughter having lesbian love with Wendy. Appaled by her terrible taste, he convenes the inquisition tribunal. She is condamned to the stake in the middle of B&R campus. She dies well-done.

5/ Josy continues to take courses in gender studies. During a chat with Karen Rebecca Johnson, she dies of boredom.

6/ MC is fully involved in cleaning and repairing the Diks mansion. Notoriously absent-minded, he tries to move alone a very heavy shelf, wich falls on him. Crushed by the weight of hundreds of dildos (fuckin' Jocks!!!), he dies.

7/ All the HOTs girls turn junkies because of Quinn's products. One day, Quinn gets the wrong bottle, filling up his syringe with distilled water. All the girls die by overdose, except Arieth who haven't understood that it wasn't used to clean her dorm's windows. As sole survivor, she becomes the Hots president, then B&R quantum physics professor before being elected president of the United States.

8/ Seeing all this, Tybalt die of laughing.

9/ They all finally find themselves in Paradise, where MC spends all his time fucking all the angels-girls to the end of time (obviously without Tybalt, wich is sent to Hell, where he spends all his time discussing economic crisis with Cerberus).

I should add a tenth point, even if it's a bit out of the story :

10/ After a huge but very short success, DPC is found dead, assassinated by an army of angry fans. Autopsy results concluded the poor guy died, all at one time, by poisoning, quartering, stoning, suffocating, strangulation, self-immolation, beheading, hay fever (???), and above all, a huge and irrepressible burst of laugh reading all our paranoid delusions !

That being said, I come back to bed, I think I need it. I will also take my temperature...
Hang on, Josy isn't taking Gender Studies class! How can I trust your inside information now?? :p

...means he won't do it again. Aside from the fact that a major character death doesn't really fit this game tonally, it would be repeating something that proved incredibly controversial when they did it before and, as the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy". After getting all that flak for AL, I can't imagine they'd ever do it again, even with side girls as pretty much every one of them has a following to some degree.

AL was also a very subject-heavy story before it even got to the reveal about Leah with plotlines involving domestic abuse that may have also included sexual abuse, the MC's best friend getting cancer, Megan getting thrown out on the streets after losing her job, someone stalking the MC, and the apparent bad guy being friends with a crooked cop. So far in BaDIK, we have some drug use and prostitution, but overall it is much more light-hearted, even with all the relationship drama and to have a character die, even a side character, would go very much against the grain of the feel and tone of this story.
I really want you to be right, but just because DPC took a lot of flak for AL doesn't necessarily mean he considers that flak valid criticism. He might take it as an indication he got it right, on the grounds that it proves people cared about his characters. I think that would be an oversimplification, but it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what DPC thinks and I don't see any clear proof on that yet.

I agree BaDIK is a very different style of game from AL, so I don't think it will ever go THAT dark. Unfortunately, being less dark than having the MC psychologically crippled for years thanks to his friend/LI becoming the victim of a serial killer is not exactly a significant restraint. So I'm remaining paranoid until the final episode.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
On the subject of DPC having a favorite a girl, which I believe he probably would just like everyone who plays does, I've always leaned towards it being Josy. I honestly thought her name was Megan for my first two playthroughs, the two girls in his games who really seemed forced on the players have fairly similar appearances for me. Hard to say until the story is really complete though.
It's a good possibility I can see the whole Megan likeness and tbh when I first saw Josy I thought he had some inspiration from Megan and the whole working in a store thing is probably influenced by Megan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
DPC's Golden girl of the game and his favourite we've had the big reveal about her name and I feel as though being with Jill might play out like how Neil and Lynette played out just with a bit of a happier ending.
I'd be a bit disappointed if Jill ran away from her family to be with the MC. She seems the type who would bring her parents around to her way of thinking.

I'm sure it would take time, but Jill isn't one to shy away from a fight. She cares too much about the people close to her to let them go easily. I doubt the parents who raised her that way would just stonewall her arguments.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there is little doubt that the "favorite" girls are Maya and Josy, they are central to the story and connected to other important characters such as Derek and Tommy

if the MC will have a fight with Tommy it will most likely be for Josy, in the same way if he will meet Quinn it is very likely that Maya (maybe Sage..) will have something to do with it. the possible confrontation with Maya's father also seems inevitable to me

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd be a bit disappointed if Jill ran away from her family to be with the MC. She seems the type who would bring her parents around to her way of thinking.

I'm sure it would take time, but Jill isn't one to shy away from a fight. She cares too much about the people close to her to let them go easily. I doubt the parents who raised her that way would just stonewall her arguments.
Yeah, I think that to I guess it all depends on who the parents of Jill are they could be the most stubborn of people but then again perhaps the death of her sister and what I'd assume there first child then they would maybe be okay with Jill being with the MC only because they would have a fear of losing Jill if they couldn't agree to the MC.

Reactions: ename144

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
That being said, I come back to bed, I think I need it. I will also take my temperature...
Whaaaattt ? you have a fever ?
Damn, it might be Covid 19 and i didin't have my facial mask, my latex glove and my
Purrel while i was reading your feverish text, i might be the next one to die. :eek::)

• Haha
Reactions: Laurelin

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
...means he won't do it again. Aside from the fact that a major character death doesn't really fit this game tonally, it would be repeating something that proved incredibly controversial when they did it before and, as the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy". After getting all that flak for AL, I can't imagine they'd ever do it again, even with side girls as pretty much every one of them has a following to some degree.

AL was also a very subject-heavy story before it even got to the reveal about Leah with plotlines involving domestic abuse that may have also included sexual abuse, the MC's best friend getting cancer, Megan getting thrown out on the streets after losing her job, someone stalking the MC, and the apparent bad guy being friends with a crooked cop. So far in BaDIK, we have some drug use and prostitution, but overall it is much more light-hearted, even with all the relationship drama and to have a character die, even a side character, would go very much against the grain of the feel and tone of this story.
You honestly think DPC cares about what we think? He has made it clear from the very beginning that he is writing his story.

What part of this isn't subject heavy? Sexual orientation discrimination? Parent(s) threating to alienate/disown their kids based upon their sexual partners? Kids walking away from their parents? Sororities pressuring women to have sex for money? Same sorority pressuring women to perform sexual acts to pass an initiation? Intravenous drug use? I could go on and on. Are we playing the same game? You are basing your level of "heavy" off the end game of AL and we are only 5 episodes in to BaDik. Trust me when I tell you, it's going to get worse before it gets better.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
The soundtrack of this game is simply awesome, but I noticed that on the more or less official soundtrack playlist on YT songs of episodes 4 and 5 are missing... So I decided to search for them and to collect them on a proper playlist which I just uploaded .
It contains all the new songs from the last 2 episodes such as the 2 songs by Meizong, Bare Weed (rooftop with Quinn's ass), Driving Rock (carwash), Just Peaching (library with M&J), Suspense5 (Dik mansion trashed) and of course all the other background music. Unfortunately I couldn't find anywhere on yt Emily Ventre - All the pieces, the 2 songs by Jantrax and Down - The night. In case someone was interested:)
Also, kudos to the dev for using Bella Ciao, as an italian pizza and pasta boy it made me so fucking proud, Dpc showed once again he has good taste
Just wanted to let you know that I remade that crappy soundtrack I made some time ago, I realised it was missing half of the songs lol. I've used unren on the game, extracted all the mp3 files from ep 4 and 5 and uploaded them on youtube personally instead of using others' videos like last time. So, now I can say that the soundtrack is complete!:love:
Unfortunately the so-called licensed music from ep 5 is not included in the music section of the game and the 17 songs are named "track2,3,4" etc, don't really know why DPC kept them that way but I uploaded them anyway.
Here is the . Have fun:p

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
Just wanted to let you know that I remade that crappy soundtrack I made some time ago, I realised it was missing half of the songs lol. I've used unren on the game, extracted all the mp3 files from ep 4 and 5 and uploaded them on youtube personally instead of using others' videos like last time. So, now I can say that the soundtrack is complete!:love:
Unfortunately the so-called licensed music from ep 5 is not included in the music section of the game and the 17 songs are named "track2,3,4" etc, don't really know why DPC kept them that way but I uploaded them anyway.
Do you know the name of track 11 of the licensed music?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
tonally the game currently doesn’t feel that dark though there’s a definite underbelly of stuff lurking, that will start coming though more( prostitution stuff may be heading that way) i’m not convinced he’s going to be burning li’s again.
Regarding drugs, I personally hope we don’t get a lazy moralistic ‘ using drugs is bad’ message.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThePresident451
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes