Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
I agree with you, it may be the truth...
It may be also :
1/ Some Jocks (maybe Dawe and Anthony for instance) come and find Troy to knock him because he knows something bad about the Jocks (it's the reason why he has been ejected, he didn't agree... And, why not, as a result, he maybe is the one who have let the compromizing pictures later for Chad and Dawe...)
2/ they see the guitar, and recognize it : it belongs to MC wich whom they are already in bad terms
3/ they steal the guitar (to piss off MC) back to Jocks mansion, where Chad and Sage are fighting
4/ Chad gives the guitar to Sage to have some peace and quiet.

Don't you think it could be conceivable ?
Now, as I said before several times, only DPC knows, and I woudn't be surprised that we are both totally wrong :ROFLMAO: !!!
With what and how you presented I gotta ask how would they recognize that it's MC's guitar? He does not have a reputation for being a musical artiste, the closest intel they would have on him that time would've been his underwear color and the extra ass crack they ripped him :D It's just an ordinary guitar and no reason they would do a double-take over it, unlike with his dick MC does not parade through campus waving it in people's faces for autographs :sneaky:
Perhaps you meant that Troy spilled the beans on MC

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
With what and how you presented I gotta ask how would they recognize that it's MC's guitar? He does not have a reputation for being a musical artiste, the closest intel they would have on him that time would've been his underwear color and the extra ass crack they ripped him :D It's just an ordinary guitar and no reason they would do a double-take over it, unlike with his dick MC does not parade through campus waving it in people's faces for autographs :sneaky:
It was taken from his dorm room. They probably didn't take it because it was a guitar, but more likely because it was his. Assuming they knew it was his dorm?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Really, I just think it would nice if we could give the dramatic plot twists a break and let us build up the stakes before the next crisis threatens to ruin it all. That was a big part of what made Maya's relationship work so well prior to Episode 4 (and Josy's, to a more limited extent). The non-stop string of emergencies since then has made it harder to feel invested in things, because the status quo is toppled almost as fast as it was established.
A week of the Scavenger Hunt tasks, some dates and other events with the LIs, and a bit of progress of Bella's history would be about right, especially if it's spread across a couple of episodes.

Yeah well the "Hangout" for Maya/Josy was like what 3 actions and a 3 hot spots that wasn't very much. Even with reading and doing everything I know I was done in like 2 minutes max.

I hope so too ename144 but after the cluster fuck that was Ep5 I'm not holding my breath.
The "Hangout" part was quite nice as it was a good moment for the MC to just kick back and relax after the last 2 frantic weeks of their life. More moments like that could be quite good, like lounging with Bella by the pool or sitting in a park playing the guitar with Sage.

FAN FICTION OF THE DAY:

Tommy decides to get rid of Josy and for this he reveals the relationship with Maya. Maya takes it very badly, MC reacts instinctively and beats Tommy in front of everyone. MC is summoned by the professors, where there are also Jill, Maya and Josy who defend him and try to explain what happened, but there in tears MC asks to be suspended, to go home and tidy up the ideas.
Tommy doesn't know that Josy and Maya were in a relationship.

screenshot0117.png screenshot0118.png

Reactions: Dashxp4k

Youven

May 13, 2019
Nope. Jocks were thinking it was Troy's Stuff and stoled it him to gived it as a gift.
Don't know what the argue between Troy and Jocks. Wait and see

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Hm, I don't intend to defend Laurelin.
But there is always the option of Jocks having seen the MC move in, with the Guitar in the luggage.
Or, as you rightly stated, Troy ratting him out.
Honestly I would have loved the event to play out a tadbit different, depending on if we tried to be nice to troy and played him the guitar or not.

Cake gave away a nice opportunity to fork out the storyline a bit imho.

For example:

We treat troy nicely but don't play the guitar - he rats mc out in an act of self-defense while getting bullied.
We treat him nice and play the guitar, he keeps silent about it and takes the hits.
We treat him like shit, he rats MC out without batting an eye.
Could have created more depth to that character.

So we could have either found out that Dawe and the other apes bullied him, he tried to take it but it was too much. - Trust broken, but a friendship can be repaired. The Path forks out here, so we get close to Maya by becoming her Roommate.
That he actually is a friend. - We stay at Dorm with him, having a friend, but making our life a bit harder, getting closer to Maya and/or other girls in the process.
Or the ass we get presented anyways, regardless of how we decide. - the known route.

Because, imho, Cake could have spared us the decisions at all, as they don't affect the outcome in any known way.
Or I missed it somehow along the lines. Correct me if I err.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On this note another interesting question that keeps my mind busy:

What do you guys think about the option to speak up for Chad or not?
How might it affect the story later on?

As I'm sure it was the Jocks who got the Laptop and did the leak somehow, might he help us solve the case later on?
Or might it be a triffer, if we really go for Sage to accept it and let it rest with her, as he seems to be more occupied with other girls?
Who might be the one extorting him? (At least I clearly understood that as his reason to jump MC)

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
It was taken from his dorm room. They probably didn't take it because it was a guitar, but more likely because it was his. Assuming they knew it was his dorm?
Assuming is the key word there, because why would we assume they were looking for MC? Laurelin assumed they came looking for Troy, not MC, and that's what I ran with. It's the most plausible assumption of the two, given what little we know. The guitar was simply collateral.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Assuming is the key word there, because why would we assume they were looking for MC? Laurelin assumed they came looking for Troy, not MC, and that's what I ran with. It's the most plausible assumption of the two, given what little we know. The guitar was simply collateral.
Good point. That does make more sense given the situation.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
On this note another interesting question that keeps my mind busy:

What do you guys think about the option to speak up for Chad or not?
How might it affect the story later on?
Hard to say right now exactly how it will come in to play, but I do think that it will benefit the MC later on to have defended Chad.

As I'm sure it was the Jocks who got the Laptop and did the leak somehow, might he help us solve the case later on?
Really don't see how it could have been the Jocks as there are too many things that would line up against them being the culprits. How do they know about the laptop? How would any of them have managed to sneak in? How would they know the password if it was locked? And most importantly, how would any of them have come up with such a plan?

The Jocks aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer and are more likely to do blunt, aggressive things like throwing dildos through windows, starting fights, and trashing the DIK mansion. This was more sophisticated and clever which seems a bit beyond them.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Why did Troy kick MC out of the room in the morning? Because "his friend" is coming over. Who is that friend? Take a guess.
You mean that Troy was waiting for Chad because of his rejection during the previous term, took a beating and possibly gave up the guitar, knowing that Sage would like it, to avoid more beating ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Youven

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
FAN FICTION OF THE DAY:

Tommy decides to get rid of Josy and for this he reveals the relationship with Maya. Maya takes it very badly, MC reacts instinctively and beats Tommy in front of everyone. MC is summoned by the professors, where there are also Jill, Maya and Josy who defend him and try to explain what happened, but there in tears MC asks to be suspended, to go home and tidy up the ideas.
Fighting Tommy is inevitable.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Really don't see how it could have been the Jocks as there are too many things that would line up against them being the culprits. How do they know about the laptop? How would any of them have managed to sneak in? How would they know the password if it was locked? And most importantly, how would any of them have come up with such a plan?

The Jocks aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer and are more likely to do blunt, aggressive things like throwing dildos through windows, starting fights, and trashing the DIK mansion. This was more sophisticated and clever which seems a bit beyond them.
True, they themselves aren't the brightest candles on the cake.
But there is always the possibility they got a little nudge into the right direction by a certain bitch we all know and... uh... okay, some actually love her.

The point about if it is passwordsecured taken.
But the laptop itself and all... How is the braindead with the STD called again? She does Jocks and Diks. And you don't know if no one of those spilled the beans, knowing PW and location of the laptop.

The Mainquestion is in this case: Who benefits from this the most.
The Hots? I don't think so. We see them trying to expand their business, swapping from Jocks to Diks etc. So if the Diks get shut down, it would only hurt them.

The Jocks, well they will get revenge for Chad. Which might very well be a red herring, for us.

Going with your words, it is a very sophisticated plan and this points towards either the richkids, sorry but I had to laugh imagining tybalt being smart enough to come up with a plan like this. or...
And those are constantly beneath the radar, the ßßß.
That's where the heavy thinkers are sitting. Let's not forget, they get bullied from Jocks and Diks alike etc. So it might be a plan to get rid of the Diks by paying someone to do the job.
Maybe Riona? She seems rather easy to influence to me. And looked kind of down at the party. Like something happened.
Dunno. That's all highly speculative so far.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
Didn't punch fight Troy, didn't fight the Jocks, didn't fight Caleb, and didn't punch Tybalt, but my MC will beat the shit out of Tommy if given the chance.
Uh... why?
I have to say, I'm rather intrigued in getting more background information on him.
I remember the Stripclub scene where you get a more calm and closer chat with him.
He comes off really bad, but maybe. Okay, a BIG maybe, but still, maybe there is more to him than we know yet.

It cost me a lot of energy to NOT punch the crap out of tybalt though xD
As this dude just pulls the right strings for me to get pissed everytime he shows up.
That Jill and Jill only savegame I have is sth like a test of patience xD I'm sure to explode into pure malice, if it keeps dragged out with Jill for ages and ages and we have to deal with this smug on and on.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes