Youven

May 13, 2019
[...]
IRL, when you're a guy, is it really possible to be sincerely, genuinely friend with a girl, especially when she is beautiful, intelligent and so on... without any second (sexual or loving) thought ?
I'm quite sure not.
[...]
I plead guilty !

[...]
At least 11 episodes to come... How many "big choices" will we have to take ?
[...]
If I take Acting Lessons as references, and after watching the game code, I think DPC is able to offer us an multipath ending, alternative endings, with ester eggs maybe (The most amazing easter egg we could have is about Jonas and Liam, from AL, who were at DIK fraternity when they were in school. Remember.).

Youven

May 13, 2019
it is difficult, it happens rarely, but it is possible, even without the girl being ugly :ROFLMAO:
but for sure you cannot be friends with a girl you feel something for and she refuses you.

you can pretend that this is the case, as you often do with ex you are forced to continue to deal with
I'll have to tell you about my life one day. I've been in these incredible situations that you might not believe me.

I've been a lover, cuckold,, friend with benefit, friend with benefit while she was in a relationship, while I was in relation, while WE were in relationship, in a triangle relation ; One time, I was in a relationship with two girls who hated each other but knew it. Priceless.

Yeah, I know, french guy are such a womenizer....

Quite frankly, I've suffered more from this than anything else. But, Hey, this is Life.

EDIT : Oh, I forgot this one : I was in Friendzone during 10 FUCKING YEARS and discover lately, during her wedding, that she was actually in love with me but didn't want to break up our friendship. :oops:
And yeah, we ended up doing it.:sneaky:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll have to tell you about my life one day. I've been in these incredible situations that you might not believe me.

I've been a lover, cuckold,, friend with benefit, friend with benefit while she was in a relationship, while I was in relation, while WE were in relationship, in a triangle relation ; One time, I was in a relationship with two girls who hated each other but knew it. Priceless.

Quite frankly, I've suffered more from this than anything else. But, Hey, this is Life.

EDIT : Oh, I forgot this one : I was in Friendzone during 10 FUCKING YEARS and discover lately, during her marriage, that she was actually in love with me but didn't want to break up our friendship.And yeah, we ended up doing it.

if you survived it's okay ...

I only have a series of mistakes to tell, I'm more boring

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020

EDIT : Oh, I forgot this one : I was in Friendzone during 10 FUCKING YEARS and discover lately, during her wedding, that she was actually in love with me but didn't want to break up our friendship. :oops:
And yeah, we ended up doing it.:sneaky:
I'm a scientist.
I could say black holes are mysterious. I could say the birth of universe is mysterious. I could say the formation of galaxies is mysterious.
But all this is nothing.
The most extraordinary, the most inexplicable, the most beautiful, the only and ultimate mystery of universe is... woman ! :love:

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
she had a genuinely bad experience, not just Rusty being on the immature side. there are hints to this from her behavior and Bella's as well as bella's comments.
she isn't that naive; she recognizes Tybalt's interest, and acknowledges it [albeit she doesn't know the depth of his psychosis]. She is very sheltered however.
I think there's something in her past about bullying because of the way she reacts at this, and theres something about it in some conversation of her with Bella. Plus, she was afraid of MC knowing who was her or even who was her family, and the way of witch Bella tryes to protect her shows that whe might have issues with this. So yeah, I think Jill is more complicated that appears to be.

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
The really not realistic reaction at that time is that of Maya. She already has feelings for the MC and they are at the beginning of a relationship but when MC tells her he goes home over weekend to visit his father AND to HAVE A DATE, Maya reacts as if that would be nothing.. Wouldn'd happen like that in real life! Maya would feel at least a little "hurt" at that time..
She does feel hurt and jealous but she plays it off as nothing because she is confused about her feelings for the MC and the situation she is in with Josy.

D

Deleted member 2512694

Lol I'm sorry. Just curious because both of them have similar facial structure.
JK, don't worry. It seemed so to me too, but as some have already said, it is probably the same or a similar model.

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
This is a story based game, not a free-roam, "fuck-em-all" type of game. You follow an overarching narrative with opportunities for sex along the way.
But how strict is it?
Will I get into trouble later on when things get serious with Maya and I also date Jill and have fun with Sage for example?

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes