WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Does anyone know anything about a predicted release date? I've looked over the last 6 or 7 pages so please don't get mad at me if it's obvious.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone know anything about a predicted release date? I've looked over the last 6 or 7 pages so please don't get mad at me if it's obvious.
Dev said the next update is about 50% but soon he will have a vacation which is a good thing because he said he will be able to focus more on the game during his free time. The release could be early August or later. But he already said the episode is bigger than 2nd so expect quality stuff again . :)

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Both episodes takes about 4+ hours to finish with mini games turned on and taking your time without rushing. It may take more if you want to go different path for new dialogue options but overall its same outcome in the end for now.

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Both episodes takes about 4+ hours to finish with mini games turned on and taking your time without rushing. It may take more if you want to go different path for new dialogue options but overall its same outcome in the end for now.
If it took me more than one hour I can download an try, thanks!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes