Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
No, being lied to & wanting to find out the truth & get revenge seems perfectly natural even as she starts to find something better with Mc.
Lemme toss a female perspective on this in the mix...
Even though she may be feeling that she could have a better future with the MC, and he will treat her better...
There is NO WAY IN HELL she's gonna let that worthless mutherfucker, Chad, get away with screwing around on her, lying to her, and being a major ass to her... Revenge comes first, then she'll be ready for Love again. :devilish:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Lemme toss a female perspective on this in the mix...
Even though she may be feeling that she could have a better future with the MC, and he will treat her better...
There is NO WAY IN HELL she's gonna let that worthless mutherfucker, Chad, get away with screwing around on her, lying to her, and being a major ass to her... Revenge comes first, then she'll be ready for Love again. :devilish:
you sound fun...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Hmm, I keep seeing these "Best Girl" lists, and haven't thrown my support fully behind anyone yet... Maybe it's time to declare myself, and put my Two lists up... lol

Best Girl (Looks)

1) Jill - Just something about her screams out to me...

2) is a three way tie for me... Maya, Josy and Sage... Maya draws me almost as much as Jill does, Josy is just fuckin sexy as hell, and for Sage... well, I'm partial to red-heads, being one myself. :D

3) That one H.O.T. girl that took the MC to the janitor's closet and fucked him silly, can't remember her name... but DAMN...

Best Girl (Personality)
Warning, I like some weird personalities in RL... so it may be reflected in this list... lol

1) it's a tie... Maya, and Jill. Both of them have some darkness that hides in thier past, making them somewhat "Broken". Something about them both makes me want to help them, to fix what's wrong and bring them to a better place...

2) and this is a three way tangle... Bella, Josy, and Sage... Each one has several traits that attract me to them, personality wise, and kinda pulls me into wanting to know them MUCH better.

3) No one... Quinn belongs in prison, or my fucking dungeon, getting her ass beat... the rest of the HOT's are basically Quinn's fuckpuppets, with the exception of Sage and Maya (but since Maya isn't a HOT yet... Hmm...) Then there's the whole thing with Cathy and Jade... WTF?? HOW in hell are they invading the MC's dreams, and why does it feel like either an alien or PsyOp experiment???

Ok, that's it... for now... we'll see how things change/progress/develop over the next couple updates... :giggle:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
The one on the left... I think that is her name... I called the location wrong though, when I posted that comment... THIS was the scene I was thinking of, that leads up to them having sex in the janitor's closet... at the DIK house, like a day or 2 after the CUMpetition...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Let's see...
for Conspiracy to engage in prostitution, prostitution, assault, Conspiracy to traffic illegal substances, trafficking in illegal substances, Shall I continue? OH, and can't forget... For violating the rules of the CUMpetition... *no codom!*

JK! Allegations!Plus I`m not pressing charges,plus dont be a snitch,plus it would be a crime to use a rubber with Quinn

• Haha
Reactions: En and Penfold Mole

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Not to mention, she is just accomplice in drug trafficking. That's Tommy's hobby.
you DID see the "Conspiracy to engage in trafficking of illegal substances"?? AND if she sells a single gram to any of her "clients" then she is also involved directly in "trafficking of illegal substances"... (just for clarification, my BF was a police officer, before he passed away)

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes