Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
hey guys i have a bit of an unusual question i have not played this game yet and i dont have a plan to play it soon but i really need to know about two characters in this game namely quinn and jill you dont have to but if someone can (explain to)/tell me what type of personalities these two characters have it will be greately appreciated thanks in advance
Jill is a caring and friendly individual. She can't stand violence and bullies. She's a bit insecure with romantic relationship due the fact boys were more interested in her family's wealth and influence. Her romance is a slow burn type.

Quinn is bad girl material. She's sarcastic, provocative and hedonist. She likes messing with people and usually has a confident, manipulative and unshakeable attitude. She has an obvious crush for the Main Character and is confused about it.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I dont know english so much but maybe, MC mother and Jill old sister can be the same person...
I'm going to ignore the incest angle and just go off age. Jill was in lower double digits (10-ish) when her sister died. Mc's mother died during child birth. So that would make MC 10 years younger than Jill, right? So if Jill is in her early 20's that means the MC is what 11-15 years old. Seriously?

DPC HAS SAID NO INCEST!~!!!@@!!!!!!!!!!

Still burying that hole and people digging it up :cry:

Last edited:

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I dont know english so much but maybe, MC mother and Jill old sister can be the same person...
Not very likely, since this would create an incestuous situation with Jill. The developer has clearly stated that there will be no incest.
However, this theory is repeatedly discussed by us fans.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
If it isn't on the 1st page it might not exist. 0.51 and 0.52 were just bug fixes no content

Last edited:

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
Hey,
I'm kinda new here. Just finished the game, gotta admit never played anything like this before. Surpised the story was actually quite good.
So my question is, i'd love to do some Patreon stuff but I'd like to know if the Creator is really planning on doing this seasonal things. What can I expect, usually how much time does it take to that young man to make an episode? Is there an active feedback from him somewhere about how 's the work going?
And ususally how much time does it take for him to make an episode? I'm sure he has his own private life and this Covid shit is everywhere, I just wanna know how things go around here.
Thanks everyone for response and answers.
Be safe
I also support him on Patreon.
I like to do this because he's posting polls, previews or status updates a few times a week.
You don't miss much, because most things end up here sooner or later.
Nevertheless it's worth IMO, because the game is awesome and I want to thank and support DPC to make it even better.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well theres a reason he updated the game I dont want to play a game that gets stuck nearing the end or halfway through
Yeah but both Scrappy mod and the android version are not done by the Developer. Scrappy mod is 0.52, android is still 0.50 maybe ask the guy who does the android version?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still don't understand this desire to insert incest into BADIK at this point.

if it happened, 2 things could happen: either we would lose a LIs, or everything would remain the same. or harmful or useless

then what taboo would be an incest between people who did not know each other and have no emotional connection?

Reactions: DatFatFrog
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes