RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Bella should be 36. (She did Her ‘hell week’ 18 years ago). She would have likely been at least 18 when she started College.

wouldnt be hugely surprised if there are endings with the minor characters. Less likely to be happily ever after but might be ‘we dated through college but broke up’ or ‘we dated but who knows what the future holds. While the main LIs should get A variety of substantial ends.
It would be great if the teachers get their own ending. Jade has more character development than Jill so far in my opinion. Same for Quinn.
It would be a shame if not possible. Maybe since drpinkcake intends to do a lot of episodes they can be turned into possible romance options.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for DPC, adding a happy ending does a lot more work

I would be happy to have 5, excited if they were 5 + 1 (5 LIs + M&J)

perhaps as for example for sisterly lust (in that case there was only a summary of the years to come) there could be a "consolation" ending with another girl over the 5 LIs that can be activated only if we manage to get dumped from all the others ...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
for DPC, adding a happy ending does a lot more work

I would be happy to have 5, excited if they were 5 + 1 (5 LIs + M&J)

perhaps as for example for sisterly lust (in that case there was only a summary of the years to come) there could be a "consolation" ending with another girl over the 5 LIs that can be activated only if we manage to get dumped from all the others ...
Most likely there would be six, for now I think we should consider 5 solo and M&J. But an ending like that is one scene, making a scene for secondary girls doesn't mean much extra effort, and it would make the ending exponentially better.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Most likely there would be six, for now I think we should consider 5 solo and M&J. But an ending like that is one scene, making a scene for secondary girls doesn't mean much extra effort, and it would make the ending exponentially better.
in fact it is a consolation ending.
I don't think a fan of another character (Jade, Riona, Quinn ...) would be really satisfied with a final render of MC and her girl watching the sunset ....

an ending without a route loses all its importance

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
in fact it is a consolation ending.
I don't think a fan of another character (Jade, Riona, Quinn ...) would be really satisfied with a final render of MC and her girl watching the sunset ....

an ending without a route loses all its importance
Yeah, I agree. (Well, not a final one, at least a full scene or something :ROFLMAO: ). But for now it seems there kind of is a route for some seconday girls, Camila, maybe Riona, Quinn... From there to a full route there isn't much left. Heck, even a Nicole route seems plausible at some point. Maybe thats going too wide, but damn that would be great.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
It would be great if the teachers get their own ending. Jade has more character development than Jill so far in my opinion.
100% agree.

I think Jade has had more of a relationship with the mc then any of the girls at this point and i like the way they are together. The scene with them in the bath relaxing and talking about life was one of the better relationship moments in the entire game.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
unfortunately that scene, although it is so important and is practically the closure of the first part of the story, does not always work.
it is fully consistent and credible only if Mc is involved with both girls and if he has the right affinity to see his proposal accepted

I try to explain myself:
1) if MC is only involved with one of the two girls everything they say is forced enough, for example if MC is only interested in Maya (and therefore does not stay with Josy to sleep after the date) it does not make sense to ask Josy to follow her heart and then eventually propose to be more than friends (a proposal that will rightly be rejected, but it shouldn't have been) at the limit Mc should have asked Maya to choose, and after Maya's refusal to accept to remain friends. but this situation is probably a problem for a very limited number of paths

2) supposing MC is involved with both girls, does it make sense that acceptance or rejection of his proposal is related to his affinity? the 2 girls like MC with that "affinity", but then that same affinity makes him unreliable and risky to continue a relationship.. (not considering that this affinity is determined by isolated gestures that have practically nothing to do with the two girls). there is a sort of moral judgment on MC, then strengthened by the fact that once his proposal is refused in many paths he will go to have sex with Jade, as if to show that the choice of the girls is correct :D .. this is instead a problem that many more players encounter

3) after the MC proposal is rejected, the "let's be friends" safety net goes on. but it's a kind of armed truce that none of the 3 believes, both Josy and Maya question her at the first opportunity
Not to mention that if your MC decides to be just friends, when Josy and Maya tell him later on they still have feelings for him, he starts to consider things again. Which in my opinion is the biggest flaw of all this game. If I've chosen to be friends is because that's the closest way to tell them to fuck off, but it seems that's impossible to do so far, even though this would have been a perfect point to allow it. So I guess they are too much important for the upcoming story and the MC can't part ways with them even in an amicable way, and in that case I would have preferred not to being able to make such a 'fake' decision which seemed quite important. Now, I understand this is still an early point of the story and maybe that choice is only the key to pursue 1 on 1 relationships with them. We'll see.

Regarding drama, bad endings and shit hitting the fan, just remember that, until Ep5, the only bad-smelling thing in AL was Melissa's abussive step-father. Besides that, it was a fairly light-hearted game, even the initial robbery was quickly forgotten as a potential source of conflict. I'll say it again, DPC's disclaimer the first time you run the game can't be there just for presenting us Jill. Things are gonna go south, probably affecting different characters in different ways according to our affinity with them. I guess we still don't know which would be the triggering event, but Quinn's shenanigans can easily be a source of serious problems for most of our LIs, even Jill as she's living in that frat house and could get caught in the crossed fire. Bella is the only one who I can't see fitting in that story arch, but she is misterious enough to not ruling her out completely.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Not to mention that if your MC decides to be just friends, when Josy and Maya tell him later on they still have feelings for him, he starts to consider things again. Which in my opinion is the biggest flaw of all this game. If I've chosen to be friends is because that's the closest way to tell them to fuck off, but it seems that's impossible to do so far, even though this would have been a perfect point to allow it. So I guess they are too much important for the upcoming story and the MC can't part ways with them even in an amicable way, and in that case I would have preferred not to being able to make such a 'fake' decision which seemed quite important. Now, I understand this is still an early point of the story and maybe that choice is only the key to pursue 1 on 1 relationships with them. We'll see.
In my playthrough the mc and josey / maya were just friends, i rarely had any contact with them post breakup and that's usually only when i visit the HOT house to see someone else.

If you're still talking to them via phone/text/swyper or w/e then that's your fault.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy's words are a stab in the back ..

in a game called Being a DIK that you can't tell someone to fuck off it's a serious lack ... :mad: :D

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Regarding drama, bad endings and shit hitting the fan, just remember that, until Ep5, the only bad-smelling thing in AL was Melissa's abussive step-father. Besides that, it was a fairly light-hearted game, even the initial robbery was quickly forgotten as a potential source of conflict. I'll say it again, DPC's disclaimer the first time you run the game can't be there just for presenting us Jill. Things are gonna go south, probably affecting different characters in different ways according to our affinity with them. I guess we still don't know which would be the triggering event, but Quinn's shenanigans can easily be a source of serious problems for most of our LIs, even Jill as she's living in that frat house and could get caught in the crossed fire. Bella is the only one who I can't see fitting in that story arch, but she is misterious enough to not ruling her out completely.
It looks like M&J are too central with the story and will always be there, one way or another. It is a problem, specially considering how low they end up in polls, Maya in particular (the girl with the most exposure and character development right now). I don't think DPC expected them to be that unpopular, if lots of people don't care about them they don't percieve the story as it's intended. It's like people who didn't like Megan in AL, it felt too forced for them... And they are going to be central in future plotlines too. Quinn's for example.

Reactions: beef-devourer

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In my playthrough the mc and josey / maya were just friends, i rarely had any contact with them post breakup and that's usually only when i visit the HOT house to see someone else.

If you're still talking to them via phone/text/swyper or w/e then that's your fault.
what are you referring to with BREAK UP?
on Josy's arrival or at the meeting in the library?

at the preps party how do you avoid them?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019

Yeah, my fault is that I want to keep things friendly just as I've told them in the library scene, not to be a moron. But after that scene I only met them at the party and helped Josy with her father because I thought it could be a tough moment for her. Considering she was punished for inviting a boy home, and that I haven't done anything with her, I thought I should explain myself to her father. But things went smoothly and I found myself 'trapped' with her confessing she only agreed to be friends because she felt forced to do so

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It looks like M&J are too central with the story and will always be there, one way or another. It is a problem, specially considering how low they end up in polls, Maya in particular (the girl with the most exposure and character development right now). I don't think DPC expected them to be that unpopular, if lots of people don't care about them they don't percieve the story as it's intended. It's like people who didn't like Megan in AL, it felt too forced for them... And they are going to be central in future plotlines too. Quinn's for example.
Maya's character is not developed, but is overexposed. she is often on stage, but to always do the same thing
she deserves the chance for a ransom

if it is low in the polls it is the fault of DPC, not of the players

Reactions: scalvi

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Yeah, my fault is that I want to keep things friendly just as I've told them in the library scene, not to be a moron. But after that scene I only met them at the party and helped Josy with her father because I thought it could be a tough moment for her. Considering she was punished for inviting a boy home, and that I haven't done anything with her, I thought I should explain myself to her father. But things went smoothly and I found myself 'trapped' with her confessing she only agreed to be friends because she felt forced to do so
There's a reason there's a saying that a man and a women can't be friends you know?

what are you referring to with BREAK UP?
on Josy's arrival or at the meeting in the library?

at the preps party how do you avoid them?
Sure i met her/them at specific places on campus (like the library/hot/prep houses) but that never progressed the relationship. The only way you can even remotely progress that relationship is if you try to help them and/or seek them out on your own.

When i said i had very little encounters with Josey/Maya in my current playthrough i ment it. I think iv only ran into 1 or the other a hand full of times since the breakup event which was josey's arrival at the dorm.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's a reason there's a saying that a man and a women can't be friends you know?

Sure i met her/them at specific places on campus (like the library/hot/prep houses) but that never progressed their relationship. The only way you can even remotely progress that relationship is if you try to help them and/or seek them out on your own.
even if the girls accept the MC proposal, in the end they don't meet MC many times more, 3 times if I'm not mistaken

the same evening in the dorm room, when they can join the beds (no sex of course), by phone when MC is with Bella after talking to Cathe and the final picnic

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
even if the girls accept the MC proposal, in the end they don't meet MC many times more, 3 times if I'm not mistaken

the same evening in the dorm room, when they can join the beds (no sex of course), by phone when MC is with Bella after talking to Cathe and the final picnic
Then im not understanding the arguement, how is that forced? You're not going to not run into people on a college campus, especially a smaller one that only has a few frat houses. It wouldn't make sense if Josey/Maya just disappeared, they go to school there too.

You go the the hot house to see Sage, you go to the prep house for the hot/prep party and you go to the library for Bella, you never go to any of those locations to see josey and maya and theres literally no way to progress the relationship that way unless you want too.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Then im not understanding the arguement, how is that forced? You're not going to not run into people on a college campus, especially a smaller one that only has a few frat houses. It wouldn't make sense if Josey/Maya just disappeared, they go to school there too.
it was my consideration, I didn't mean to speak for Moskyx.

in the end the difference between being part of the relationship of Maya and Josy and being only friends, lies in those 3 scenes (in addition to the sex with what MC will follow after the preps party)

however the post party scene is still a sign that MC is still in their orbit (and DPC seems to encourage you to try again).

we'll see what happens

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Maya's character is not developed, but is overexposed. she is often on stage, but to always do the same thing
she deserves the chance for a ransom

if it is low in the polls it is the fault of DPC, not of the players
I think we are on the same page there, but I think she's developed. We know a lot about her, motivations and personality. The thing is most people didn't like how she is (and for good reasons imo). I don't think she can be redeemed without doing a 180º that would feel out of character.
it was my consideration, I didn't mean to speak for Moskyx.

in the end the difference between being part of the relationship of Maya and Josy and being only friends, lies in those 3 scenes (in addition to the sex with what MC will follow after the preps party)

however the post party scene is still a sign that MC is still in their orbit (and DPC seems to encourage you to try again).

we'll see what happens
Episode 5 seems the start of the solo path for both of them. That's my bet. It's not getting back or DPC giving us another chance at them, it's a different solo path (I hope).

Last edited:
Reactions: Donettes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think we are on the same page there, but I think she's developed. We know a lot about her, motivations and personality. The thing is most people didn't like how she is (and for good reasons imo). I don't think she can be redeemed without doing a 180º that would feel out of character.
we know that Maya's father has hampered her affair with Josy (how?), and that he does not accept his daughter's homosexuality, little else.

absurdly, Maya with the questions she asked MC on their first lunch date, I think she knows MC better than MC knows her ...

Maya plays a very passive, punching bag, role

a girl who spends the evenings of her first university weeks watching movies on her cell phone in the dark in her room, in my opinion has a lot more to show and demonstrate.
or at least I hope for her

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Are we talking about polls posted here or official polls on Patreon and Discord? Because oftentimes the views of patrons and F95ers differ wildly and I know that polls and tiermakers that are posted here often place Maya lower on ths scale but haven't seen or heard much about patrons views, so I'm curious to know of the origin of these polls you speak of. :unsure:

Reactions: flippityflop
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes