felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I played untill chapter 4. In this new chapter the things with Josy goes well or just worse? I mean, my intention is go for Josy or Bella/Jill if Josy is impossible for her lesbian side so, in this new chapter, u can improve ur relationship with her or she is still with the blonde and nothing to do atm with her? I will play when chapter six releases, but meanwhile I want to know if Josy is waste of time or not.. is my fav :(
You can improve your relationship with Josy, but without getting to the final point

it is too early to preclude the possibilities

Reactions: PinkGoddess

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I really hope you're right.
Seems Tommy will be receiving some much needed character development of his own. Him leaving the group being dissatisfied with MCs team work decision is just the start of it. We may see a possibility of him suffering a mental breakdown within the later events of episode 6 or early episode 7. Perhaps he may snap off on Heather too.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've said this before and I still stand by what I said. Maya and Josy's relationship will be short-lived, regardless of MC's involvement.
And I will stand by my belief that DPC won't do that again. AL had a potential throuple relationship brewing and that was part of the controversy over that game that not only did they kill off a character of the player's choosing, but they ended that potential relationship. Now they've introduced a potential throuple relationship in this game too, and although it is much different than in AL given that the two female characters have been intimate with each other already and Megan and Melissa were not, getting peoples hopes up again only to dash them again would be a poor decision on DPC's part.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Jade is a woman in her mid to late 30s who is clearly a very experienced woman when it comes to sex. She's married, yes, but it's an unhappy marriage, and whilst M&J were also in a seemingly unhappy relationship, theirs is still a young relationship and Jade's is one that has a lot more committments and ties, like the fact that they have children. As far as we know, she isn't sleeping around with anyone else, even her husband, when she's trying to start something with the MC so there wouldn't be much chance of feeling the dreaded 3-letter word.

It does however seem rather hypocritical that people are willing to give a pass to a woman in an unhappy marriage trying to start a sexual affair with her student, but not to 2 young girls going through a rough patch in their relationship and seeking solace in the arms of the MC. Yes, the MC knows full well that Jade's married and she is totally honest about what she wants from him, but she's older and less likely to have the kind of doubts and uncertainties that Maya and Josy have, and therefore she just tells it like it is. M&J, on the other hand, are still two 18/19 year old girls who haven't developed that same level of life experience to know how to handle a situation like theirs the right way, and they shouldn't be judged so harshly because of that.
Actually I give less of a 'pass' to Jade, Cathy and Bella as they are grown ass women who are playing around with a student. It's the main reason I didn't go down the J or C route as it's certainly an icky route if the genders were reversed.

I'm willing to pursue a route that ends up with Maya as the sister of a good friend and nothing more (but she's obv in a state of confusion so I'm practically ghosting her till she sorts herself out) and I would go for a solo route with Josy as my #1 priority if that was an option.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Seems Tommy will be receiving some much needed character development of his own. Him leaving the group being dissatisfied with MCs team work decision is just the start of it. We may see a mental breakdown from him as of now.
I don't see it, I think what we'll see is a furthering of his role as antagonist when he breaks the code and, for those that took that route, releases the footage of MC and Jade.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I don't see it, I think what we'll see is a furthering of his role as antagonist when he breaks the code and, for those that took that route, releases the footage of MC and Jade.
I hope not. If that ever happened, he goes way down my list.

I have the hopes that there is some good in Tommy who is putting up a tsundere act.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
So if we didn't take that route then we get a release of the Derek footage?

My poor maggot brother!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If Tommy were to become an antagonist and do something to ruin/sabotage the MC, it should be something that is universal otherwise we get back into that issue of branching paths. There are things he could do on different paths, like release the video of Jade, or reveal the MC's relationship with M&J if he finds out about it, etc, but then the ramifications would be specific to those paths and thus create two diverging storylines that potentially affect the whole story.

So whatever Tommy would have to be something that is universal and it may not necessarily have to be something related to what the MC has done, but something that Tommy could essentially frame or blame the MC for that has happened on all paths.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
He never got the footage in my playthrough tho. You think i was going to let them see Jade in all her glory? You have got to be joking.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Were Josey and Maya really that unhappy a couple though - they were hurt by circumstances where parents basically got in the way of love and distance certainly help but it didn't appear to me at least the issue was with one another, it was outside interference and circumstance vs them not feeling love for one another. Maya in particular seemed to push the MC in a direction NOT to fall for her and didn't open up about her lesbian sexuality not because of a dislike towards Josey but from said outside elements hurting her being herself. MC at times has really felt like the rebound for both girls who on seeing each other again at college basically instantly fell for one another all over again whilst MC had a tantrum for exactly zero reasons given how honest they had been with him so far.

It will be interesting if the good doctor decides the game will have one LI as the end game finale of your choosing vs pairings with the two of them an obvious choice and to lesser degree Jill/Bella sharing MC. At current stage though its less a case of them breaking up in my eyes whatever drama comes (which would likely drive them closer now not apart) and more a case of making the MC seem less the third wheel. Josey is definitely the more receptive to him of the 2 but when given the choice at no point did she seem to be for MC only. It was Maya only or both MC and Maya. Again hes the third wheel but I like that it makes far more sense based on what ive seen of the story for far - the dev has shown plenty already he has the balls to take the story where he wants to go regardless of who gets pissed off in the process based on said directions.

Reactions: Maviarab

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
All I meant was that the footage would be the tool by which he breaks the Family Comes First rule in a way that jeopardises the very exisitence of the Diks as a fraternity. Hell, couldn't it turn out the Tommy leaked Cathy's pics for an as yet unknown reason? I've been assuming it was the tri-Betas but only because RotN.

The more I think about it, I really like the idea of Tommy's betrayal being inevitabe no matter what the MC does and that there will be multiple dialogue trees playing over the exact same set of renders that show his pathetic sense of self-justification, all of which ultimately come down to him wanting to continue to leach of Rusty's wealth.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Tommy were to become an antagonist and do something to ruin/sabotage the MC, it should be something that is universal otherwise we get back into that issue of branching paths. There are things he could do on different paths, like release the video of Jade, or reveal the MC's relationship with M&J if he finds out about it, etc, but then the ramifications would be specific to those paths and thus create two diverging storylines that potentially affect the whole story.

So whatever Tommy would have to be something that is universal and it may not necessarily have to be something related to what the MC has done, but something that Tommy could essentially frame or blame the MC for that has happened on all paths.
I also believe that a potentially important issue such as MC and Jade's video cannot be developed if it then benefits few players in a few scenarios.

or we could have a clash between MC and Tommy linked to different reasons depending on the Path that is being followed, but they should still be minor issues

to give an example, it is possible that Tommy at some point hinders a sentimental relationship of MC, and it does not have to be with Josy, with anyone, they are companion of confraternity, so there is no lack of opportunities to discover something

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Cheating will have consecuences at some point. M&J wouldn't like it, but even Sage looks like will ask for a closed relationship soon, and if she were to have a beef with Heather... Having sex with her could be a problem with everyone, specially with the DIKs and their "Family comes first". Maybe she is the bad ending...
I don’t think Sage will ask for a closed relationship any point soon.
Fucking another dik’s Girl may have repercussions but I don’t see it being a bad ending per se.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
The only girl i can see actually wanting a relationship with the mc soon would be Jill as they are actively going out on dates. All of the other girls have too much drama and/or unsure of themselves to want to pursue anything further and i don't like the idea of the MC being with a main girl at this point in the game, that's just not going to end well.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
And I will stand by my belief that DPC won't do that again. AL had a potential throuple relationship brewing and that was part of the controversy over that game that not only did they kill off a character of the player's choosing, but they ended that potential relationship. Now they've introduced a potential throuple relationship in this game too, and although it is much different than in AL given that the two female characters have been intimate with each other already and Megan and Melissa were not, getting peoples hopes up again only to dash them again would be a poor decision on DPC's part.
Not in killing one of the two, but there's a possibility (I mean, zero is a possibility :ROFLMAO: ) that a M&J relationship can't survive without the MC in a throuple. (And not counting the MC in a solo relationship with either of them). They solved some of their problems, Maya knows that Josy wasn't ghosting her, but Josy doesn't seem that into Maya. She was about to have a one night stand with the MC and then leave their hometown and Maya. Then, after getting into B&R (or R&B, I never know which one is the correct one :ROFLMAO: ) she wanted to move in with the MC, not Maya. Is she really interested? I'm having my doubts. Even without the MC I don't know if they'll last.

Fucking another dik’s Girl may have repercussions but I don’t see it being a bad ending per se.
That would be breaking the "Family comes first" rule, I would expect some big consecuences.

And Sage is getting feelings real hard and if Melanie and Sarah are telling Chad... She's going to be single soon :ROFLMAO: .

Reactions: Donettes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It always seems a bit hypocritical in a game like that to blame or punish a character for having interests in other girls.

for now it seems to me there were only two small "jealousy" situations, and both with Josy (the one with Jill in the library, and the one with Maya after the prep party) and both have no negative consequences (in the second one you can even earn points )

right now to make the difference seems to be more the willingness to spend our time with each of the LIs, when we choose between one girl and another (when we choose whether to go to Maya or stay at the party, when we give up Jade, when we help or not Sage)
it is a more inflexible mechanism, but at least more voluntary.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That would be breaking the "Family comes first" rule, I would expect some big consecuences.

And Sage is getting feelings real hard and if Melanie and Sarah are telling Chad... She's going to be single soon :ROFLMAO: .
Well that all depends on a) someone catching them and B. Is the repercussions just with the person catching or are they telling the whole frat. C. Is tommy in favour out of favour by this point.

Ahh like telling sage about chad’s cheating broke them up. Even if they do break up soon ( which seems less certain to me) the notion that sage is going to want to immediately jump into another serious relationship in the last year of college seems unlikely to me. She’s going to have a long spell of denial imo despite having feelings which go beyond fuck buddy.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Were Josey and Maya really that unhappy a couple though - they were hurt by circumstances where parents basically got in the way of love and distance certainly help but it didn't appear to me at least the issue was with one another, it was outside interference and circumstance vs them not feeling love for one another. Maya in particular seemed to push the MC in a direction NOT to fall for her and didn't open up about her lesbian sexuality not because of a dislike towards Josey but from said outside elements hurting her being herself. MC at times has really felt like the rebound for both girls who on seeing each other again at college basically instantly fell for one another all over again whilst MC had a tantrum for exactly zero reasons given how honest they had been with him so far.
The outside influences that affected their relationship were a factor, there's no doubt about it, but it feels as though this made them doubt their feelings for each other which is what caused the unhappiness.

As I've said before, Maya seems to be someone who came from a controlling family and wasn't able to express herself very much. When she was with Josy as both friends and as girlfriends, she likely was able to be herself a lot more when around her and felt that Josy really cared for her because if this. But then when the troubles begin, Maya's Dad finding out and keeping them apart, they both likely felt a loss of certainty with regards to each other's feelings.

Essentially, the way I rationalise it is that perhaps they each felt like the other one wasn't as committed to the relationship; Josy probably felt that Maya not standing up to her Dad for them meant that their relationship wasn't as strong as she thought, and this may have caused Josy to lash out at Maya in calls and texts and accuse her of not caring about them thus making Maya feel like Josy wasn't being considerate of her feelings about her Dad. This would have made them both feel like they had lost that loving feeling between them and thus made them feel very isolated and alone. Josy may have also come across as very defeatist (which we know she was) if/when talking to Maya which is why Maya said in ep 4 that she felt like it was over between them.

It's as Freud said, "It is that we are never so defenseless against suffering as when we love, never so helplessly unhappy as when we have lost our loved object or its love." They felt they'd lost that love and thus were unhappy.

It will be interesting if the good doctor decides the game will have one LI as the end game finale of your choosing vs pairings with the two of them an obvious choice and to lesser degree Jill/Bella sharing MC. At current stage though its less a case of them breaking up in my eyes whatever drama comes (which would likely drive them closer now not apart) and more a case of making the MC seem less the third wheel. Josey is definitely the more receptive to him of the 2 but when given the choice at no point did she seem to be for MC only. It was Maya only or both MC and Maya. Again hes the third wheel but I like that it makes far more sense based on what ive seen of the story for far - the dev has shown plenty already he has the balls to take the story where he wants to go regardless of who gets pissed off in the process based on said directions.
The MC, to me, feels like the glue that's holding them together. Yes, they reconciled in the library, but a lot of that had to do with the MC and the fact that they both had done things with him because of their feelings for him. They still have to rebuild their feelings for each other after this situation showed that they're not that strong and they give in too easily to adversity. So perhaps the MC's presence in their relationship can be a grounding force, someone that they reconnect through because of their shared feelings for him and that this will also allow their feelings for him to develop further as well.

Without him there, however, I feel they will be weaker and that this will cause one or both of them to come back to him later.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well that all depends on a) someone catching them and B. Is the repercussions just with the person catching or are they telling the whole frat. C. Is tommy in favour out of favour by this point.

Ahh like telling sage about chad’s cheating broke them up. Even if they do break up soon ( which seems less certain to me) the notion that sage is going to want to immediately jump into another serious relationship in the last year of college seems unlikely to me. She’s going to have a long spell of denial imo despite having feelings which go beyond fuck buddy.
Sage is in denial right now, whens he says they are only FWB she's lying only to herself. I don't think she wants to get into another relationship, I think she's already in one and doesn't want to see it. One day she'll realize they are already a couple and won't be able to pinpoint when it started.

About Heather... I doubt DPC will let us have something with her without consecuences, it's a big potential drama to pass on it like that.

Reactions: Phynix
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes