Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
On the first page of this thread you'll find the walkthrough mod which - among other things - allows you to modify plot flags and adjust your relationship points with everyone while in the game. The mod does overwrite a bunch of files in your Game folder so if you don't want to have cheats permanently installed, just make a backup of that folder before applying the mod. Hopefully this solves your problem.
Also advisable when using the mod to duplicate the entire Being A DIK folder and then install the mod in the duplicate. This way you'll have a clean version without the modded files and one with them, making it easier to update the clean version with the future updates because they won't work with modded versions of the game and it saves having to download the massive game file with every update.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

uym

Oct 20, 2019
chick affinity, not score
Good point - presently it shows Neutral which surprises me as with the options I have take it should have been Chick. I have a save from the start of Chapter 4 - was a DIK at that point - I might try replaying the chapter and hoping I can get it to neutral by the end. I suspect I might have to do a complete fresh run through.
Cheers all.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I still wonder how there are that many people with CHICK status and DIK affinity. It's not like chaotic good or lawful evil, or at least I can't rationalize them the same way.

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah it really could be anything, community 'stuff'...fundraisers...donations, member fee's etc. As it's stated, all the houses do it in one form or another with the exception of Rusty.

It's pretty obvious I think that the need for money with Quinn is due to the drugs and she probably owes someone a lot of cash...hence the resteraunt services too. Big question is: How much does Sage know of what's going on, if anything? I don't get the impression she is that stupid personally to be completely oblivious to what's going in her house (Quinn is also nowhere near intelligent enough to not make mistakes).
Actually, I think Quinn is extremely smart. The issue here is not her intelligence or ability to do things, its her arrogance that put her in the tough spot and the nervousness of getting caught that will keep her there. She knows Riona is right, but refuses to accept another's input. Sage probably has no idea because she's blindly trusting Quinn to do the right thing. There are clearly some cracks and some fighting, but that's very typical of even the closest of friendships, so she's clearly overlooking things on purpose. Once the truth comes out she'll be able to reflect and see that she ignored some signs, but hey, hindsight is 20/20.

Reactions: Maviarab

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I still wonder how there are that many people with CHICK status and DIK affinity. It's not like chaotic good or lawful evil, or at least I can't rationalize them the same way.
I always see it more as World of Darkness Nature and Demeanor.

The status is the Demeanor, how you usually act in front of other people and also most of the time. While afinity is your Nature, it's how you really are when having to make tough decisions.

In Vampire: The Masquerade, your demeanor is how your character act in public while the nature is how he truly is. Really honest characters have the same nature and demeanor in the tabletop RPG.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for me it is a bit confused the border between CHICK and DIK

to be DICK you have to make a mess, without a particular goal, always and in any case

for example the JOCKS are the most DIK than many official DIKs
Isn't Dawe more DIK than Jacob? than Rusty?

the CHICK, on the other hand, is a kind of boy scout, makes the elderly cross the street, helps the needy, avoids violence ....

at this point it seems clear to me that MC (MC canon) would be a CHICK

Last edited:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Actually, I think Quinn is extremely smart. The issue here is not her intelligence or ability to do things, its her arrogance that put her in the tough spot and the nervousness of getting caught that will keep her there. She knows Riona is right, but refuses to accept another's input. Sage probably has no idea because she's blindly trusting Quinn to do the right thing. There are clearly some cracks and some fighting, but that's very typical of even the closest of friendships, so she's clearly overlooking things on purpose. Once the truth comes out she'll be able to reflect and see that she ignored some signs, but hey, hindsight is 20/20.
Personally I think she doesn’t believe Riona is right because Riona doesn’t have access to the full information that Quinn does. They are in a horrible bind that quitting won’t resolve hence why she believes only option is onwards. I’m hoping we can step in and help her find a third way out, that will stop the current tail chasing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn's problem is that she got into big troubl
she runs the restaurant and the store and still has money problems
Quinn can't stop, she's like a punter who's losing a lot of money, keep betting hoping to get the right horse

so either someone is exploiting her, or with money they do something important and expensive

Sep 22, 2017
for me it is a bit confused the border between CHICK and DICK

to be DICK you have to make a mess, without a particular goal, always and in any case

for example the JOCKS are the most DICK than many official DICKs
Isn't Dawe more DICK than Jacob? than Rusty?

the CHICK, on the other hand, is a kind of boy scout, makes the elderly cross the street, helps the needy, avoids violence ....

at this point it seems clear to me that MC (MC canon) would be a CHICK
He does have an awful lot of inner monologue and some actual dialogue about just wanting to study and be successful in college. In my primary save MC is massive DIK and it can really break immersion when after most fights he's full of doubts about turning to violence. I understand that his father teaching him restraint is important to him but it gets tiresome after a while. It would make a lot more sense if these thoughts would only come up if MC makes an uncharacteristically DIK choice while otherwise being mainly CHICK. Not that you can even do that after making a lot of DIK choices but still.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Quinn's problem is that she got into big troubl
she runs the restaurant and the store and still has money problems
Quinn can't stop, she's like a punter who's losing a lot of money, keep betting hoping to get the right horse

so either someone is exploiting her, or with money they do something important and expensive
my guess is still that someone knows what they’ve been doing and is extorting/blackmailing her. Hence the the only option is to expand the profits to keep them from all going down.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He does have an awful lot of inner monologue and some actual dialogue about just wanting to study and be successful in college. In my primary save MC is massive DIK and it can really break immersion when after most fights he's full of doubts about turning to violence. I understand that his father teaching him restraint is important to him but it gets tiresome after a while. It would make a lot more sense if these thoughts would only come up if MC makes an uncharacteristically DIK choice while otherwise being mainly CHICK. Not that you can even do that after making a lot of DIK choices but still.
I was just referring to this.

MC must be CHICK, he often suggests it to us (DPC) before important choices, or immediately afterwards he complains if we are wrong. MC keeps telling his father that he loves him :cautious:

and in the most important scene of this first part if you are CHICK you are rewarded, can it be a coincidence?

maybe this also explains the title, MC must become (maybe) a DIK, but now he is a thoroughbred CHICK

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I have a quick question in episode 4 there is post in dıkoffical cathy's naked photo right? and someoene post that thing and it is not dık's. Also in episode 5 ın the mansion of preps bathroom where sarah, heather and melanie where talking. Sarah is saying that she snooped around in the dık mansion and find out that they have crabs PLUS in the episode 5 when mc visit's sage to teach her how to play guitar sarah and melanie saying that they will inform chad that mc and sage more friendly than they should so the real question is did sarah upload the photo of cathy does anyone knows.
The blackmailer could be literally anyone unless we buy into the theory that DPK is always doing a bit fo foreshadowing so he can later watch us go back to a scene and go "Dang! the clues were there all along".

If that is the case then there is the Sally at the party scene to potentially point the finger at the tri-Betas stealing the laptop otherwise we have the location where the picture was taken (ladies room at the gym) and the only ladies we've seen at the gym are Sarah, Melanie and Arieth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: flippityflop

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was just referring to this.

MC must be CHICK, he often suggests it to us (DPC) before important choices, or immediately afterwards he complains if we are wrong. MC keeps telling his father that he loves him :cautious:

and in the most important scene of this first part if you are CHICK you are rewarded, can it be a coincidence?

maybe this also explains the title, MC must become (maybe) a DIK, but now he is a thoroughbred CHICK
Which one do you mean?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think you got that one backwards. If you are a CHICK you end up with Maya and Josy.

Sorry guys, couldn't resist :ROFLMAO: .
I will talk about Maya again in August, not earlier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

however it seems to me quite evident that the perfect route needs the pact to be accepted.
the picnic scene wants to be a prize for the deserving

and frankly I do not find even one flaw, each story has a main plot and then deviations

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I will talk about Maya again in August, not earlier :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

however it seems to me quite evident that the perfect route needs the pact to be accepted.
the picnic scene wants to be a prize for the deserving

and frankly I do not find even one flaw, each story has a main plot and then deviations
I was joking :ROFLMAO: . Speaking seriously I don't think there is a perfect route. But I get what you mean. I'm inclined to think that M&J may be the main girls of the game, just like Megan and Melisa were to AL despite Rena being a LI. And I'm not sure I like that. It would feel like AL2 too much.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes