Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I was joking :ROFLMAO: . Speaking seriously I don't think there is a perfect route. But I get what you mean. I'm inclined to think that M&J may be the main girls of the game, just like Megan and Melisa were to AL despite Rena being a LI. And I'm not sure I like that. It would feel like AL2 too much.
All the LI's in a house fire and you have to leave one behind - Who'd you leave?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was joking :ROFLMAO: . Speaking seriously I don't think there is a perfect route. But I get what you mean. I'm inclined to think that M&J may be the main girls of the game, just like Megan and Melisa were to AL despite Rena being a LI. And I'm not sure I like that. It would feel like AL2 too much.
the matter is that then it will be "easy" to follow the other paths (and that there are indeed other paths)

but there is always a main road, it is inevitable, it represents the story that the author would have written / thought, to which he then added other possibilities

for example, I understand that Jill is a fairly obvious addition (it was not present in the first teasers, she is practically an imported model without modifications ...)

which then means nothing about the quality of the single path

in AL my favorite ending is the one with Ana

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Quinn is kicking back with a beer in the daily render of the Beach fun series.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----
Hopefully tomorrow we have the wallpaper of another main girl, a week ago he posted Josy's wallpaper.

It's time we have one from Sage, Jill or Bella

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the matter is that then it will be "easy" to follow the other paths (and that there are indeed other paths)

but there is always a main road, it is inevitable, it represents the story that the author would have written / thought, to which he then added other possibilities

for example, I understand that Jill is a fairly obvious addition (it was not present in the first teasers, she is practically an imported model without modifications ...)

which then means nothing about the quality of the single path

in AL my favorite ending is the one with Ana
BADIK hides it well, but at times it feels like the story of M&J and the MC who ended up being much more. In essence all LI weren't created equal :ROFLMAO: . That makes me wonder how DPC feels when the two main girls tank in popularity and the last minute addition wins every poll.

Reactions: ename144
Jun 25, 2017
Hopefully tomorrow we have the wallpaper of another main girl, a week ago he posted Josy's wallpaper.

It's time we have one from Sage, Jill or Bella
Is Quinn not low key a secret 6th main girl? Feels like she's in ALL of the promotional material and she gets almost more scren time than even some of the actual main girls, and if there's a route to end up with her, well fuck me, I'm gonna take it (after I finish Sage's of course).

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Is Quinn not low key a secret 6th main girl? Feels like she's in ALL of the promotional material and she gets almost more scren time than even some of the actual main girls, and if there's a route to end up with her, well fuck me, I'm gonna take it (after I finish Sage's of course).
There's no 6th girl, that's just what people say when they want their favorite side girl to get a route.

Reactions: imfedupdawg

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
BADIK hides it well, but at times it feels like the story of M&J and the MC who ended up being much more. In essence all LI weren't created equal :ROFLMAO: . That makes me wonder how DPC feels when the two main girls tank in popularity and the last minute addition wins every poll.
online polling should be banned on principle ...

RJM ... come on ...o_O

if a character, in secondary theory, steals the scene, in general it is a sign of good writing

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
online polling should be banned on principle ...

RJM ... come on ...o_O

if a character, in secondary theory, steals the scene, in general it is a sign of good writing
RJM? You mean KRJ? I meant Jill. It must suck to create a story around two characters and see them becoming the least popular (and the story around them) while a last minute character becomes the most popular one. If I'm reading this correctly it must suck to be DPC right now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
RJM? You mean KRJ? I meant Jill. It must suck to create a story around two characters and see them becoming the least popular (and the story around them) while a last minute character becomes the most popular one. If I'm reading this correctly it must suck to be DPC right now.
I refuse to know what her name is really .....

at this moment of the game it seems normal to me that Maya is one of the most criticized characters, and DPC can't complain, since he writes the plot.

but we're a quarter of the game away, it's early...

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
He got experience with this. In AL it was the same thing with Megan, she was supposed to be the main girl, but ended up not being very popular. Melissa was the one with a big following.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes