Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
We'll get that chance eventually, when MC wears his shining armor (or DIK jacket in this case), rides his bike (!) And comes to save the day and swoops all the chicks off their feet.
Eventually sure, but not for now. She said in episode 4 she wanted to have sex with the MC after selling Camila out :ROFLMAO: .
Okay...I'm confused about something.

I could have sworn that on my first playthrough I did not piss off the "Cafeteria Worker." I seem to recall an option of a nice thing to say and a DIK thing to say, and one results in her throwing her drink on you.

BUT, in my numerous subsequent playthrough I always piss her off, I never get an option, and nothing I've done has ever gotten me anything but splashed. Win or lose the Cum-petition. Doing nothing but -DIK choices up till that point. Positive thinking. I even sent a letter to Santa about it an the Tooth Fairy for good measure. Nothing works.

Am I confused and not remembering correctly? Is it possible not to tick her off or is my mind like a steel trap: rusty with a dead animal in it?

View attachment 750206
You can piss her off in the cafeteria or not, you have a choice not to joke about the food, but a DIK will always piss her of at the party.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Speaking seriously, if what we think happened with Mona is true the last thing on her mind would be having sex, but I'd like to have an opportunity to confort her. For real, I mean, no innuendo :ROFLMAO: .
That would have been a good scene, but that's clearly a cliffhanger for Episode 6. We did get a glimpse of a render of Quinn confronting Mona.

So, that's two redheads with a cliffhanger. Ashley and Mona. What up wit dat, Doc? Maybe it's his way of giving them larger roles in the story. I sure hope so.

709964_preview1.jpg

Anyway...as I was saying....

Monaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
Eventually sure, but not for now. She said in episode 4 she wanted to have sex with the MC after selling Camila out :ROFLMAO: .

You can piss her off in the cafeteria or not, you have a choice not to joke about the food, but a DIK will always piss her of at the party.
So if I use more minus DIK options up till the party, I don't make her mad? I thought I tried that. I'll try and be nice to Steve in the store I guess. I'm think I'm obsessed with finding a way for that girl to not throw her drink at me! I just have tried for hours this past weekend.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So if I use more minus DIK options up till the party, I don't make her mad? I thought I tried that. I'll try and be nice to Steve in the store I guess. I'm think I'm obsessed with finding a way for that girl to not throw her drink at me! I just have tried for hours this past weekend.
I think not being a DIK is enough, but I'm not sure by any means.

Dec 20, 2019
Quick question: on the M/J path in EP5 does the "toilet accident" (to steal the champagne from the kitchen) have any other prerequisite aside from obviously being asked to get champagne? I've done everything else, the only thing left is to call Quinn but when I click on the toilet it just says the default "just a toilet" line.
Get the cloth in order to clog the toilet, then distract the guard, and you will have access to the champagne in the kitchen.

Sep 22, 2017
Get the cloth in order to clog the toilet, then distract the guard, and you will have access to the champagne in the kitchen.
That's it, thank you! If it's not too much trouble, any idea why the M/J scene doesn't trigger even though I already got the champagne after the toilet accident? Walkthrough claims I just need to go up to the 2nd floor then back and if I have the bottle (which I do now, thanks to you) it should trigger... well, I've been everywhere, went up and down about a dozen times but no dice.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's it, thank you! If it's not too much trouble, any idea why the M/J scene doesn't trigger even though I already got the champagne after the toilet accident? Walkthrough claims I just need to go up to the 2nd floor then back and if I have the bottle (which I do now, thanks to you) it should trigger... well, I've been everywhere, went up and down about a dozen times but no dice.
It's off the bottom of the screen on the second floor, same screen where you meet Lily.

Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST
Sep 22, 2017
It's off the bottom of the screen on the second floor, same screen where you meet Lily.
Riiiight, didn't notice the arrow at Lily's spot. Thank you too! Really hate the navigation at this party, it was okay the first time when I was exploring everything but the second time is just a chore.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
He could have comfort Ashley if he was not chased away by Elena. He was curious at that time, just not consistently.
That was what I didn't like about Elena, it's obvious that she felt bad, that something had happened to Ashley. She may have learned that Derek had sex with the feminist; being bullied by the other hots or being forced by Quinn to have sex for money.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That was what I didn't like about Elena, it's obvious that she felt bad, that something had happened to Ashley. She may have learned that Derek had sex with the feminist; being bullied by the other hots or being forced by Quinn to have sex for money.
I immediately assumed it was about Derek and Wendy; and that Elena, perfectly reasonably, thought the second to last person Ashley would want to see is Derek's Maggot Brother.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I immediately assumed it was about Derek and Wendy; and that Elena, perfectly reasonably, thought the second to last person Ashley would want to see is Derek's Maggot Brother.
Or maybe she knows about the restaurant and didn't want the MC involved. Some days ago I said here that I don't think Elena knows, but this is the scene that makes me doubt. The only reason I can think to not let the MC into the conversation is frat stuff, and the only thing that could make her that pissed off is the restaurant (or Derek cheating).

imfedupdawg

May 8, 2020
I've got 0.52 and did it AGAIN just now after reading your post, from sex with Josey, egging the mansion, wrecked DIK mansion, Bellas, Driver her home...boom! Don't know what to tell you.

The only girl I was having serious trouble with was Riona on the balcony. I couldn't get her done for the life of me. I posted last night here to get tips on how. The gang told me its because I need to do the MJ roof scene. I don't smoke MJ on the roof scene. I only did it once to get the Quinn scene but that almost made me throw up so I never did it again. Hehe. I finally did just to get to Riona (skipping through Quinn's scene so I didn't have nightmares...hehe. Yep. Quinn repulses me).

I still periodically don't get Camila in the mansion and don't know why. Sometimes I do on runthroughs, sometimes I don't. I'm a completionist and want to find everything I can in a game. When I find everything (like I finally figured out yesterday how to get thrown out of the Library by Bella) I'll do a clean runthrough of my preferred choices in preparation for Episode 6.
That's because you're using the walkthrough mod, it allows you to with both M&J and get Cathy's lewd scene.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
2. Mel and Sara in the hot tub (while Heather watches).
2.jpg
Lol, love that hot tub scene - get the feels a little that something is starting to develop a little with Heather...she's starting to think about it, lol. Her character pleasantly surprised me, too that despite looking the way she does and dressing the way she does (that sexy black dress early in the game is just hot as fuck), she stays loyal to Tommy. I consider her "reformable" with regard to the drugs. :D We'll find out.
I think this story is already being influenced by a vocal minority, if not by direct communications but by an assumption based on past patreon projects.

I’m firmly of the opinion certain characters are hamstrung by a weird desire to not step on people’s toes when it comes to showing them in an actual functioning relationship. The bizarre “it’s NTR if anyone who isn’t the MC is involved with a character” idea is the kinda shit I don’t want influencing this story and it’s making it worse in places. Maya/Josy are making all these decisions about their relationship with MC based on the risk of losing each other but are never allowed to actually be with one another because that would be NTR. They will never be able to prioritise each other here and the story won’t be three people in a relationship it will be two girls in a relationship with the same man.

Sage staying with Chad despite him being so cold with her is another one. I don’t want to see these LI with other people but why write them in relationships only to go a country mile out of your way to specifically never have them do anything.

How much more sense would Sage make if Chad was actually a functioning boyfriend? Someone cheating but still with her. How much more realistic would the whole Maya/Josy no strings idea be if they had a healthy relationship to jeopardise?

Again, I’m no fan of watching LI’s with other partners but NTR looms over all patreon VNs and it’s starting to limit basic design space as writers desperately avoid anything remotely close to it.
To a degree, I do concur with your assessment - how much more interesting would things be if say, another dude was working his way into Jill's pants, etc. Maybe Tybalt will screw over the MC in a way that gives him that shot, which would add some spice to the story. The MC basically just doesn't have any challengers at all, really in a romantic sense - all the girls just want his dick, bad, and I'm not complaining about that, just saying it'd be interesting to see a little competition for some of the girls - and like you said, I also do not consider that NTR - NTR would be your dude goes to bed with one of the girls, and gets woken up by the sound of her screwing some other guy right beside you, etc.
Speaking seriously, if what we think happened with Mona is true the last thing on her mind would be having sex, but I'd like to have an opportunity to confort her. For real, I mean, no innuendo :ROFLMAO: .
Yep, I love Mona - she's just beautiful and seems really nice. Wish she was a LI.

Dec 20, 2019
Okay...I'm confused about something.

I could have sworn that on my first playthrough I did not piss off the "Cafeteria Worker." I seem to recall an option of a nice thing to say and a DIK thing to say, and one results in her throwing her drink on you.

BUT, in my numerous subsequent playthrough I always piss her off, I never get an option, and nothing I've done has ever gotten me anything but splashed. Win or lose the Cum-petition. Doing nothing but -DIK choices up till that point. Positive thinking. I even sent a letter to Santa about it an the Tooth Fairy for good measure. Nothing works.

Am I confused and not remembering correctly? Is it possible not to tick her off or is my mind like a steel trap: rusty with a dead animal in it?

View attachment 750206
Was not sure until I get home to check the walkthrough. It happens during one of the conversation with Sage in the cafeteria in Ep 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It appears that you will only offend the cafeteria worker if you are a CHICK and told a joke to try to impress Sage.

cafeteria_worker.jpg

Reactions: Esp``

Dec 20, 2019
With the ongoing clothing polls, here are a list of my favorite designs that I hope will get to see again in the upcoming updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to add whatever I missed. My brain ran out of memory space at 55% full capacity, with the rest 20% in untapped potential, 10% bad sectors, 5% Sage, 5% Futa Jill, and 5% fanfic theories on alternate universe.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes