NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I still wonder how Quinn's restaurant is gonna work in the long run, since most of these girls seems to be wanting to fuck the MC for free anyways, maybe she will go bankrupt in a few episodes or maybe she will have to put herself in the menu
I think if she were to rely just on us, she'd go bankrupt a long time ago.

Besides i already spot new dishes on the Menu.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I still wonder how Quinn's restaurant is gonna work in the long run, since most of these girls seems to be wanting to fuck the MC for free anyways, maybe she will go bankrupt in a few episodes or maybe she will have to put herself in the menu
And why would you pay? It seems that you are paying for new girls each time, but you can fuck Riona and Camilla whenever you want for free since they seem to have the "MC's dick syndrome" and are obsessed with his cock. I'm more interested in what the professors will think after Quinn has been in college for twenty years. Since I very much doubt she'll be willing to leave her business.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
They are the most vocal, but I would bet that the biggest one is the Maya fan club.
I also thought the biggest was the Maya fan club. But after seeing lurkers and what they usually like, as I'm one myself, I think its a tie between Jill and Maya, since there are lurkers here that can be even more vocal for Jill but choose not to. Like myself, Jish55 and M@r@s0v.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes