jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I never noticed that Quinn was a communist, but she's seizing the means of reproduction of the HOTs.
I used Regime due to how it tends to be Authoritarian, and that's how she is in the game.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Just finished another go and....
Everyone including myself is reading way too much into things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tommy is selling - not Rusty. Of course Quinn wants Maya for prostitution. I didn't think she would need her for the Salvation Army. And if there isn't drama with Maya - please, tell me what possible ultimatum could father give to his daughter that graduated Magna Cum Laude? It doesn't make sense - you should be proud of your child. Remember that pic from graduation? Maya is standing alone while her father is hugging Derek.

And your delusions about Quinn... Well, that's to be expected from Dark Lord of Sith. She is clearly using Force on you.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, all about Maya... It's a long story...

Ok, after reading all that, I'm getting the impression Maya is either a post-op transvestite or a virgin with some sort of mental disability. Or both. I could also see her having some sort of incest thing going on with Derek and she sleep-raped him or something, but he didn't hold it against her.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto and En

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm going with the mentally ill theory. She's always cheerful, even if some bad stuff has happened to her, and when something is happening she retracts into her shell. She doesn't talk, she looks at the ground, closes her arms... And a lot of the time it feels like she's not there, even if she physically is.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No, just no this rumor seriously needs to die I hoped it had actually not heard it in so long but now I'd rather Josy becomes the new roommate it would set up and interesting threesome maybe cause a bit of friction between them also maybe pushing the MC to Jills for the night till he can get a new place.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes