• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Maya as THE love interest?
True, I should have said "so far". She's the character with the higher amount of content, the only one who seems to see MC as a future partner (we don't talk about Josy, since dating a girl that will live who knows where is a big no), the whole plot of the game revolves around helping her, and even if you are mean to her you still spend a shit ton of time with her. So I'd say that, so far, she is the main LI. Even if it would probably end up being Jill, since she's the face of the game. That is, if there's a main girl, but all will probably have equal screen time at the end.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maya is going to be bullied like crazy but ultimately is going to be fine, right? That's why the game doesn't have a tag for the N word, and considering Maya is THE LI of the game, it would technically be it.
Maya isn't the main LI fella. Hometown girl is.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'll be seriously annoyed if this VN will be geared toward an mc-Maya romance. I actually refuse the very idea itself.
It seems to look like it so far, but I very much doubt that the Maya-HOTs stuff will span the whole game, a couple more updates of it and it will become boring.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm just protecting my own best interest in Jill and Bella by arguing any and all such statement as Maya is THE li of the game :cool:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
At least yours make sense, I've seen people arguing about a certain someone that isn't even on the list :rolleyes:
Funny thing is that i usually manage to favour support actors, random NPCs and the like, not because i choose to do so mind you. It just happens...
I wanna be lucky this time!

But on the serious note, i do understand the love toward Maya. She seems to be the obvious and perfect choice for white knight types. A damsel in distress who the meantime seems innocent too. I personally consider Maya and Sage to be the damsel in distress types, Sage is simply a bit more proactive, a diffent type of Damsel-of-Distress. To serve a different flavour. So Maya is the classic innocence that a white knight could try and shelter from harm. I personally would prefer Sage, but i definitely see why Maya is a main love interest here from a storyteller perspective. She is an archetype. The lady in white.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The amount of added drama we will have if this happens probably dates one of Tommys dik mates for that added tension between the MC and one of the diks :unsure:
When you're visiting her in her house, she'll tell you (it depends on your DIKmeter) how you fit or not in DIKs. So, she knows a lot about them - and we know she doesn't like her stepbrother so she probably didn't learn that from him.

If that's the case - obvious choices for her BF would be Rusty or Jacob.

Also, there are some hints she could be in a lesbian relationship. She never said she missed the male touch, a cock or anything. Also, when MC talks on the phone with her:

MC: What about your boyfriend?
Josy: Erm... listen... I...

Or on the first date:

Josy: Haha! "Man stuff"? Listen to you. I know someone who would hate you for saying that.

Mind you, she isn't lesbian. SHe could be bisexual - just like Maya could be bi. But, we'll see.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn just electrocuted MC, she despises Maya and wants to turn her into one of her sluts, trying to degrade her in any way possible.

My thoughts: Quinn wanted (or still wants) to push Maya over the edge. She arranged some gangbang or threesome for Tommy and Rusty, maybe planning to spice Maya's drink so it would go more easily...

And, no name88 - don't tell me she wouldn't do that. Come on, man! Return to the Light side! There is still hope for you![/ISPOILER]
Ehhh...Dont want to make a definitive statement,than again only siths deal with the absolutes so I will :giggle:
No,Quinn does not despises Maya,everything she does is to get a reaction from the player
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pay close attention to her,her expressions especially,those are not here by accident - this scene comes after Sarah laid it straight forward that Quinn likes the MC.Quinn is not trying to destroy Maya but to fuck around with the MC.

Light side is for drunks,commies and hippies,even when they have power they tend to lose it to 1 dude,they`re hopeless(except for Luke).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
When you're visiting her in her house, she'll tell you (it depends on your DIKmeter) how you fit or not in DIKs. So, she knows a lot about them - and we know she doesn't like her stepbrother so she probably didn't learn that from him.

If that's the case - obvious choices for her BF would be Rusty or Jacob.

Also, there are some hints she could be in a lesbian relationship. She never said she missed the male touch, a cock or anything. Also, when MC talks on the phone with her:

MC: What about your boyfriend?
Josy: Erm... listen... I...

Or on the first date:

Josy: Haha! "Man stuff"? Listen to you. I know someone who would hate you for saying that.

Mind you, she isn't lesbian. SHe could be bisexual - just like Maya could be bi. But, we'll see.
Well she wouldn't exactly hop into bed with the MC if she was a lesbian she is clearly not in a very loving relationship with that person either and Maya seems very loving so it can't be her has to be either the two you mentioned Rusy or Jacob and they don't call or visit often perhaps because they are fooling around with some other girl so she decides she wants some of the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes