SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
At the minute only safe bets are really Maya and Jill.
My thoughts exactly, but Maya also carries drama, and will be part of future drama with the Hots stuff. The safest bet would be Jill.
Jill may be the safest bet, but in the end every Li will have some drama that allows the MC to progress with the Li by helping them. The question is which girl will have the most drama and issues, and those are Josy and Maya. The only problem with Sage is Chad, and she's on the verge of breaking up with him anyways. The only problem with Bella is her husband who could potentially show up, but we can't guarantee that. There's nothing on Jill due to her lack of content but I doubt it would be anything as dramatic or deep like Josy and Maya.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My thoughts exactly, but Maya also carries drama, and will be part of future drama with the Hots stuff. The safest bet would be Jill.
Jill may be the safest bet, but in the end every Li will have some drama that allows the MC to progress with the Li by helping them. The question is which girl will have the most drama and issues, and those are Josy and Maya. The only problem with Sage is Chad, and she's on the verge of breaking up with him anyways. The only problem with Bella is her husband who could potentially show up, but we can't guarantee that. There's nothing on Jill due to her lack of content but I doubt it would be anything as dramatic or deep like Josy and Maya.
That's until this next update we could end up thinking the complete opposite about Jill the lack of content for her really hasn't done her any favors and there must be a reason why Bella is protective of her what's that all about like an older sister perhaps?

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That's until this next update we could end up thinking the complete opposite about Jill the lack of content for her really hasn't done her any favors and there must be a reason why Bella is protective of her what's that all about like an older sister perhaps?
By assuming the worst, I always thought something bad happened to Jill's parents, so Bella is the only one there for her which is why she's so overprotective. Maybe her parents died or something in an accident, there is a newspaper article and magnifying glass inside Jill's drawers. (Ep 2 freeroam)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Enjoy maggot brothers and HOT sisters! Thanks for the support! I have attached the full resolution files (4k and 1080p) to this post. Make sure you download those. /Dr PinkCake

maya_4k.png

1080p
maya_1080p.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
By assuming the worst, I always thought something bad happened to Jill's parents, so Bella is the only one there for her which is why she's so overprotective. Maybe her parents died or something in an accident, there is a newspaper article and magnifying glass inside Jill's drawers. (Ep 2 freeroam)
I was thinking about that possibility but I'm not so sure for me I think her parents are alive and well my reason for thinking that is she has pushy parents that have made her study and learn to play music and maybe Bella is a family friend or something and Jills parents have asked to keep an eye on her.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Does there have to be any sort of drama?
Can`t she be just coming from a good home,with loving parents,raised to be a proper lady...?
And Bella is just a life long friend...
Jill had pictures in her drawer 1 of Bella and other of a woman with a girl

Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I can't stop to think that she will come make a surprise visit and catch the MC with another girl either just being romantic or maybe in some more "intimate" moments, but of all L.I she is the only one who is in zero position to judge, MC is young in a place full of hot and nice girls and he should give up all that just for a girl who cant decide who and what she wants? Sage has a BF and Bella is married and yet with these two i don't think you're losing your time,Sage could be manipulating the MC, but even so she seems to enjoy his company without all that drama like Josy, and Bella husband for all we know he could be either M.I.A or ir coma, she agreed to go out with professor creepy, and she enjoyed kissing the MC and before that in the yoga scene there is a part when she is clearly staring at the MC´s ass
I wouldn't read too much into that short scene with professor Burke. Remember, Jade was also there. I think it was some kind of party - Jill will say something later how both, Bella and she, like wine tasting. So, probably a group of friends/colleagues from college have some wine tasting evening.

Does there have to be any sort of drama?
Can`t she be just coming from a good home,with loving parents,raised to be a proper lady...?
And Bella is just a life long friend...
Jill had pictures in her drawer 1 of Bella and other of a woman with a girl
It must have drama - that's the DPC's rule. Frankly, if there isn't drama with Jill then her character would be quite two-dimensional compared to other girls.
Again, my friend Pepe SIlvia noticed many interesting details regarding those two.

Jill is telling Bella how MC was harassed by jocks and she concludes:

Jill: Yeah, I couldn't help myself but to feel sorry for him.
Bella: Where you're coming from… I understand.

So, it's normal for Jill to feel sorry for someone being bullied? Maybe there was domestic violence in her family? Father beating mother or something... And I don't think they're just friends - they are related. It's even possible they're mother-daughter and Jill doesn't know that. Yeah, it sounds crazy but there is one really interesting scene after Jill's yoga.

MC: It’s not like she’s your daughter or anything. Let her make her own decisions.
(Bella looks on the right silently)
Bella: I know boys like you. You’re only after one thing.

You basically can't miss that moment when she stops eye-contact with MC. Is it possible Bella had Jill as a young underage teen? Moreover, if Bella is from a rich and respectable family, that would be seen as shameful. Maybe her parents would cover up that and would decide to raise Jill as their own daughter - telling her Bella is her older sister. That's something you could even find in RL.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I wouldn't read too much into that short scene with professor Burke. Remember, Jade was also there. I think it was some kind of party - Jill will say something later how both, Bella and she, like wine tasting. So, probably a group of friends/colleagues from college have some wine tasting evening.

It must have drama - that's the DPC's rule. Frankly, if there isn't drama with Jill then her character would be quite two-dimensional compared to other girls.
Again, my friend Pepe SIlvia noticed many interesting details regarding those two.

Jill is telling Bella how MC was harassed by jocks and she concludes:

Jill: Yeah, I couldn't help myself but to feel sorry for him.
Bella: Where you're coming from… I understand.

So, it's normal for Jill to feel sorry for someone being bullied? Maybe there was domestic violence in her family? Father beating mother or something... And I don't think they're just friends - they are related. It's even possible they're mother-daughter and Jill doesn't know that. Yeah, it sounds crazy but there is one really interesting scene after Jill's yoga.

MC: It’s not like she’s your daughter or anything. Let her make her own decisions.
(Bella looks on the right silently)

You basically can't miss that moment when she stops eye-contact with MC. Is it possible Bella had Jill as a young underage teen? Moreover, if Bella is from a rich and respectable family, that would be seen as shameful. Maybe her parents would cover up that and would decide to raise Jill as their own daughter - telling her Bella is her older sister. That's something you could even find in RL.

Having sympathy for the underdog is a common thing in the western world - So that,I dont think too much about.

Related part,I can see....not necessary mother-daughter but some relative...the pictures made me think...
...also her(Bella`s) reaction to the song in the radio makes me think she might have known MC`s mother somehow.Not knowing Bella`s age is a bummer

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Having sympathy for the underdog is a common thing in the western world - So that,I dont think too much about.

Related part,I can see....not necessary mother-daughter but some relative...the pictures made me think...
...also her(Bella`s) reaction to the song in the radio makes me think she might have known MC`s mother somehow.Not knowing Bella`s age is a bummer
Yeah, but if we knew how old are all characters, DPC wouldn't be able to throw us surprise twists. I mean, if we could know how old is Bella, we would know the validity of that theory or how old are Sage and Quinn - then we would know how long that HOT's scheme is going on and so on...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There isn't much more about Jill but we have some things about Bella that could provide some answers.

If you look at her attitude, she is acting like a rape victim - she hates males, she is overprotective about Jill (like very strict mother or sister)... Look at this:

Bella: Jill is… special… to me. If you don’t get along with me, you won’t get along with her. I can assure you that.
MC: What?
Bella: Jill and I are close. And I think you are trouble.

Again, she made a pause after "Jill is...". She sees MC as trouble although everything she knows about him points to a decent guy with bad luck.

Yeah, if she was teen mum, I guess she would know that. Little more of her hatred towards males:

Bella: Hm… ironic. Because you are one of women’s issues.

And tbh. if she wasn't married, all that would make even more sense. My guess would be she got pregnant very young, she never repaired her relationship with her parents and she practically accepted the first man she met after becoming independent. Her thoughts about her husband sound so immature...

Bella: (I… just can’t… Not with a young student… Not with anyone!)

Bella: (Why did he…? I don’t understand… I feel so… so… dirty… This is not what a married woman does… How long has it been since a man did this to me? Three years?)

What happened with her husband? I don't have a clue. Maybe he died. M.I.A. or he's in a coma... Maybe he cheated on her and left her but she thinks he'll return and so she is faithful to him?

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes