L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
If people don't like this game and CREATOR BAD, why they keep coming and coming, whine whine whine 24/7 about everything being so bad and yada yada yada instead of just leaving? This is some of F95Zone gaming circlejerk.
Who said anything about not liking it? Why are you not allowed to criticize something that you mostly enjoy especially when it's a game that has on-going development right now and that is far from being finished? The only thing people do here when they complain about the game is express its flaws and also propose ideas which, if implemented right, could meaningfully improve the game for everyone. Of course then it also has to be a discussion where some people may criticize those ideas instead and explain why they actually like the game for what other people might not find so enjoyable about it. I'm personally always eager to hear different opinions regarding all aspects of the game that are discussed here, but why do YOU complain about us pointing out what we consider to be flaws in the game? Isn't that exactly the kind of thing that you would expect from a discussion page such as this one?

Reactions: DavDR

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't agree, I think the story was much better in season 1. The renders have been hit or miss for the entire game. I just don't care about the animations. I think Sage's path has been shit since ep 6. Maya's problems have been boring since the beginning. Ep 9 was just one long freeroam, and I don't recall a lot of people posting good opinions on it.

I'll be interested to see what everyone else has to say.
1b5716087eef3ebba852a6333e56f613.jpg
- nothing more

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Who said anything about not liking it? Why are you not allowed to criticize something that you mostly enjoy especially when it's a game that has on-going development right now and that is far from being finished? The only thing people do here when they complain about the game is express its flaws and also propose ideas which, if implemented right, could meaningfully improve the game for everyone. Of course then it also has to be a discussion where some people may criticize those ideas instead and explain why they actually like the game for what other people might not find so enjoyable about it. I'm personally always eager to hear different opinions regarding all aspects of the game that are discussed here, but why do YOU complain about us pointing out what we consider to be flaws in the game? Isn't that exactly the kind of thing that you would expect from a discussion page such as this one?
I've always had a problem accepting VN's like this one, as "a game". Where you're forced fed a single main path, where no matter which sub path you take you're still forced to go through some drama BS from an uninteresting character. Best comparison I can come up with would be to say it's the equivalent to a ferris wheel at an amusement park. Personally I'm just waiting to see what happens with Bella and perhaps a couple more characters. But that's it.

But let's be real here, calling this a "game" is a little on the DPC fan-girling side of the discussion. Because to me, this doesn't measure up to what I qualify as an actual game..

Last edited:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I've always had a problem accepting VN's like this one, as "a game". Where you're forced fed a single main path, where no matter which sub path you take you're still forced to go through some drama BS from an uninteresting character. Best comparison I can come up with would be to say it's the equivalent to a ferris wheel at an amusement park. Personally I'm just waiting to see what happens with Bella and perhaps a couple more characters. But that's it.

But let's be real here, calling this a "game" is a little on the DPC fan-girling side of the discussion. Because to me, this doesn't measure up to what I qualify as an actual game..
You're right. Even with the non intuitive choices deciding if you get the scene or not everyone plays with a guide. Most of the 'games' on here are just sex scene presentation galleries

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
?

First season being the best in quality?

The worst quality renders. Graphic fidelity has increased by multitudes. I hope he revisits it after completing game. Though highly doubt something will change.

Almost negligible branching, mostly railroaded since beginning of the story.

Stiff animations.

MC acting like a drama queen regardless of how big man whore he was or even if he was interested in Josy or Maya in the first plsce.

Only saving grace of first season is Early Sage path.

When asking on ranking episodes, most rank episode 8,10,7,9 as the best in the quality. No one even speaks that about Season 1, which was merely a glorified trailer.
dpc made some very good upgrades on the girls and etc, but the story, the humor, the first impresson, the discovery... i rate season1 the most fun one.

Episode 9 though good has way too much free roams and has become quite a chore on different paths. Though it lacks story build up but is a damn good party episode with sex scenes for almost all the girls expect the Dreaded Madame Rose and Nora.
too much and not so fun free roams. without story it is boring like the haunted room with Rio and Cammy. maybe i did something bad, but only few scenes
ofc each main girls, but they need each walk
other path
kind of Sally
almost Rio
little Heather
Cammy
Quinn/Lily+Envy/S+M
if i am harsh, there is only (3x)1+1 scene and 3 lite scene
first season has very little Josy in it , so obviously season 2-3 are superior :cool: :coffee:
first season has 2 Jojo date without Maya and what a cute girl during the phone talking. the original Jojo
If people don't like this game and CREATOR BAD, why they keep coming and coming, whine whine whine 24/7 about everything being so bad and yada yada yada instead of just leaving? This is some of F95Zone gaming circlejerk.
if you dont like here why dont you just leave? the reason, why are you post this and you whine about others whine about the game, is the same reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Awww did I make you mad? :LOL: The truth hurts I guess. :sneaky:
I don’t hold a grudge in light of the fact that you act like a child. I still hope for you and whoever wants their Josy solo path that you’ll be able to get it eventually.
In the meantime, find peace ;)
OMG, Steve . . . , :rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
this choice has any effect on story?
as of it now, no . currently it's only affecting how many dik or chick choices you have at the end before permanent affinity.
I realized I can only make 3 chick choices if I want dik affinity and still be on the Josy's and her sidekick path, and this was not one of it :LOL:

but I would not be surprised if later this will be important, when MC gets kicked out of the Diks and may be being nice with Steve , will make him an ally or something, after all dpc love to lecturing the peoples : , " you should be nice with assholes. " :whistle::ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
as of it now, no . currently it's only affecting how many dik or chick choices you have at the end before permanent affinity.
I realized I can only make 3 chick choices if I want dik affinity and still be on the Josy's and her sidekick path, and this was not one of it :LOL:

but I would not be surprised if later this will be important, when MC gets kicked out of the Diks and may be being nice with Steve , will make him an ally or something, after all dpc love to lecturing the peoples : , " you should be nice with assholes. " :whistle::ROFLMAO:
I remembered one movie, when the main character, for some reason, hit a dude and kicked him out, then after some long time, when main character was left alone and not needed by anyone, he ran into dude who kicked him out earlier... but I wouldn’t be surprised how you they said it will be :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes