Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
as of it now, no . currently it's only affecting how many dik or chick choices you have at the end before permanent affinity.
I realized I can only make 3 chick choices if I want dik affinity and still be on the Josy's and her sidekick path, and this was not one of it :LOL:

but I would not be surprised if later this will be important, when MC gets kicked out of the Diks and may be being nice with Steve , will make him an ally or something, after all dpc love to lecturing the peoples : , " you should be nice with assholes. " :whistle::ROFLMAO:
Actually, this will be the twist: MC will take over the DIKs as an evil dictator. Then we play as Steve, and that one choice will determine if he's a DIK or CHICK, just like when you skip the Interlude and need to choose for Zoey. Now Steve has to save the DIKs and help bring Tremolo back to the light side.

And in the end, everyone is happy and Steve finally gets the girl ;)
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0004.png

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
first season has 2 Jojo date without Maya and what a cute girl during the phone talking. the original Jojo
and How many scenes we had with Maya? first we have the one where she show us the school, then we go on a coffee date with her, where she ask the MC to be 100% honest with her, - Ironic I know :ROFLMAO: -, then we end up being her roommate , we have a movie night, and least she honest there about to not fall for her. :whistle::LOL:

then we have a short kiss after the cum-petition, where she ask for help. and then we have kissing session with her in her room. and yes the last to lewd event is optional, but so does having sex with Josy , and maya got 2 of that while Josy only got one.

it is no question season 1 was way more maya centrick , and Josy only shine during episode 7, for a brief moment, when it seemed, She will be the one who join the Hots and maya not, but that was crushed prety fast.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Actually, this will be the twist: MC will take over the DIKs as an evil dictator. Then we play as Steve, and that one choice will determine if he's a DIK or CHICK, just like when you skip the Interlude and need to choose for Zoey. Now Steve has to save the DIKs and help bring Tremolo back to the light side.

And in the end, everyone is happy and Steve finally gets the girl ;)
View attachment 3742796
View attachment 3742797
View attachment 3742798
View attachment 3742799
you missing Dalix huh? :whistle::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
No restaurant and not fighting Troy? You're too much of a pussy for Josy.
Not accepting the Restaurant is the better choice, my MC don't need to pay for SEX, well except for the strippers Lily and Nicole, and MC just happy to co-oparte so the local Stripers getting paid.:giggle:

and why would MC beat a Gay dude, who was just beaten by his Gay Boyfriend. That just cruel even for a Dik MC. :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I've just completed the 8th Episode. So since I've chosen Isabella's branch, is it that there won't be any more sexual interactions with other girls? And absolutely no cheating from the MC's side? Even no paid sex?

And by the way I hope Jill didn't get back to Tybalt after this, did she?
1718579723323.png 1718579777231.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I've just completed the 8th Episode. So since I've chosen Isabella's branch, is it that there won't be any more sexual interactions with other girls? And absolutely no cheating from the MC's side? Even no paid sex?

And by the way I hope Jill didn't get back to Tybalt after this, did she?
View attachment 3742806 View attachment 3742808
You chose Bella, so all you'll get is Bella. Same if you chose Sage, Jill or Maya & Josy. If you chose Others, you'd only get Others.

And no, Jill isn't that stupid.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
and How many scenes we had with Maya? first we have the one where she show us the school, then we go on a coffee date with her, where she ask the MC to be 100% honest with her, - Ironic I know :ROFLMAO: -, then we end up being her roommate , we have a movie night, and least she honest there about to not fall for her. :whistle::LOL:

then we have a short kiss after the cum-petition, where she ask for help. and then we have kissing session with her in her room. and yes the last to lewd event is optional, but so does having sex with Josy , and maya got 2 of that while Josy only got one.

it is no question season 1 was way more maya centrick , and Josy only shine during episode 7, for a brief moment, when it seemed, She will be the one who join the Hots and maya not, but that was crushed prety fast.
That's because in reality Josy is a side girl.

lololololol just kidding.

Seriously though, I asked Felice this so I'll ask you too. Do you think DPC will do anything with the ep10 scene where Josy is re inventing herself online? Could this be the start of an actual Josy path or just more teasing?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I hate episode nine. in fact, this is the only sandbox game I'll even play.

Thank fuck it's not one of those 'go somewhere at 2:30 PM on a Wednesday afternoon' games. I'll piss on my PC before I willingly play any shit like that.
But what if DPC puts in the next free roam - "Go to the Hots mansion at 7:00pm on Thursday for a romantic candlelit dinner with Arieth"

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If people don't like this game and CREATOR BAD, why they keep coming and coming, whine whine whine 24/7 about everything being so bad and yada yada yada instead of just leaving? This is some of F95Zone gaming circlejerk.
Who said anything about not liking it? Why are you not allowed to criticize something that you mostly enjoy especially when it's a game that has on-going development right now and that is far from being finished? The only thing people do here when they complain about the game is express its flaws and also propose ideas which, if implemented right, could meaningfully improve the game for everyone. Of course then it also has to be a discussion where some people may criticize those ideas instead and explain why they actually like the game for what other people might not find so enjoyable about it. I'm personally always eager to hear different opinions regarding all aspects of the game that are discussed here, but why do YOU complain about us pointing out what we consider to be flaws in the game? Isn't that exactly the kind of thing that you would expect from a discussion page such as this one?
Like most of us I am following many different threads. The BaDIK thread despite having more posts than most others, actually has less complaining than the others. The trolls that come to bitch quickly disappear and only the fans with their constructive criticism are left. We say things we like about it and what we think can be improved.
Most of the banter is in good fun and not mean and nasty or get personal. We all like to tease Joshy about his cummy kisses and Darkwen's alady, or who is the biggest simp, but it's not attacking anyone. Discussions about who is the best girl or who has the best ass, tits or left pinky finger are always carried on in friendly spirits. Say you don't like Josy and you'll have people cheering you on and others trying to convince you she's the best. (Try saying you don't like Nami on Boner's Gone and see what happens).
We compliment DPC on things we like and think that he gets right, and we comment when there's things he fucks up (like Madame Rose). It's hardly a circlejerk.
This is far and away my favorite thread, the discussion is great, the banter is fun, and you learn things you may have missed on your playthroughs, and even better when it's one of my very favorite games too.

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
To maximize relationship points and/or see the most lewd content is it advised to go full DIK, full CHIK, or strike a balance between the two?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
If people don't like this game and CREATOR BAD, why they keep coming and coming, whine whine whine 24/7 about everything being so bad and yada yada yada instead of just leaving? This is some of F95Zone gaming circlejerk.
EP9 was the worst thing I've ever played from DPC and his obsession with improving quality like upping the animation fps has reached an extreme point of diminishing returns where it delays updates (probably quite a lot) completely needlessly, so I think he's a fucking asshole for doing this.
But Badik is also the most entertaining AVN I've played and although his writing can be flawed, his characterization skills are second to none in the medium, so that's why I keep coming back.

See? I can complain about DPC and praise the game at the same time, I don't need to constantly be sucking his dick to be able to talk about it and post here.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
EP9 was the worst thing I've ever played from DPC and his obsession with improving quality like upping the animation fps has reached an extreme point of diminishing returns where it delays updates (probably quite a lot) completely needlessly, so I think he's a fucking asshole for doing this.
But Badik is also the most entertaining AVN I've played and although his writing can be flawed, his characterization skills are second to none in the medium, so that's why I keep coming back.

See? I can complain about DPC and praise the game at the same time, I don't need to constantly be sucking his dick to be able to talk about it and post here.
Being a DIK is BAD.

Leave a like and subscribe if you agree.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes