akimbofresh

Apr 16, 2021
EP9 was the worst thing I've ever played from DPC and his obsession with improving quality like upping the animation fps has reached an extreme point of diminishing returns where it delays updates (probably quite a lot) completely needlessly, so I think he's a fucking asshole for doing this.
But Badik is also the most entertaining AVN I've played and although his writing can be flawed, his characterization skills are second to none in the medium, so that's why I keep coming back.

See? I can complain about DPC and praise the game at the same time, I don't need to constantly be sucking his dick to be able to talk about it and post here.
So in your head it's socially acceptable to personally insult people, just because you don't like how the developer handles his release schedule? For a product you enjoyed and got for free? Behavior like this only works behind the keyboard in your mom's basement, so please try talking to people like that face-to-face and make an appointment with your dentist beforehand. What a child.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
So in your head it's socially acceptable to personally insult people, just because you don't like how the developer handles his release schedule? For a product you enjoyed and got for free? Behavior like this only works behind the keyboard in your mom's basement, so please try talking to people like that face-to-face and make an appointment with your dentist beforehand. What a child.
If calling you an asshole is reason enough for you to want to physically assault me, then I don't think it's me who has an issue.
In fact, I've called plenty of people assholes IRL and never got beat because of it.
Farewell buddy :whistle:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Should call the cops and a lawyer too. You know you are just describing a different kind of wrong, right?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If calling you an asshole is reason enough for you to want to physically assault me, then I don't think it's me who has an issue.
In fact, I've called plenty of people assholes IRL and never got beat because of it.
Whatever, but you only call them asshole because you don't know their real name, just like MC. they know this and forgive you:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn Stans when, after they insult others, get a taste of their own medicine , what is usually Heroin, just like what their drug addict whore use. :whistle: :coffee:
View attachment 3742984
I'm sad to see you like this.
9hYp.gif
Unprovoked aggression and anger torment you and give you no peace.
I know you and the rest of the "AladyBoys" gang are not to blame.
You have fallen into the dirty clutches of the vicious shrimp Jose.
The poison of this monster gradually, drop by drop, poisons your souls.
Choking on Jose's stench, you blaspheme hysterically, trying in vain to insult the Divine Quinn.
You forget that "Goddess will not be mocked." :WeSmart:
I don't blame you.
I know that in this way you are trying to at least somehow touch the Light and Warmth of the Divine Quinn.
Pr7.gif
And I believe that even for you, poor fellows mired in the pit of vice, there is hope.
Someday the Divine All-Merciful Quinn will honor you with her goodness.:sneaky:
And your dark souls will be cleansed of filth, and will know kindness and love. :rolleyes:
Praise be to the Divine Quinn.:love::love::love::love::love:
Hallelujah.
1dee5a90a97d286e6bfb83a2ac619ac1.jpg

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Always love seeing trolls like this trying to behave as if they're an alt account of DrPinkCake himself. It's just not very believable for numerous reasons, but it sure is entertaining.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
You call someone a asshole whitout a reason in the place i live and you are gonna get beat up very fast damm this kids dont know what is to live in a rough neighbourhood

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Always love seeing trolls like this trying to behave as if they're an alt account of DrPinkCake himself. It's just not very believable for numerous reasons, but it sure is entertaining.
IMO it comes down to constructive critcism, there are a lot of people who present their opinions/arguments in an overly hostile manner. This ends up feeling like an attack on something you like instead of simple criticism of the content. So overly defensive replies come hurtling out in response. The most surprising thing to me is that this, being the internet, doesn't seem apparent to a lot of people. The internet is known for polarizing views not calm discourse, so ignore the tone and just respond to the content.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
IMO it comes down to constructive critcism, there are a lot of people who present their opinions/arguments in an overly hostile manner. This ends up feeling like an attack on something you like instead of simple criticism of the content. So overly defensive replies come hurtling out in response. The most surprising thing to me is that this, being the internet, doesn't seem apparent to a lot of people. The internet is known for polarizing views not calm discourse, so ignore the tone and just respond to the content.
HEY! Stop going around making sense!!! You're upsetting the fanboi's

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's because in reality Josy is a side girl.

lololololol just kidding.

Seriously though, I asked Felice this so I'll ask you too. Do you think DPC will do anything with the ep10 scene where Josy is re inventing herself online? Could this be the start of an actual Josy path or just more teasing?
There always been a Josy path just not one without Maya but that coming, I think it blowing it out of proportion to say she reinventing she looking for a hobble not a new life style. I do think will find a hobble like martial arts, cooking, maybe even music or dancing (not what your thinking, unless Lily or Nicole is her teacher :devilish: )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes