ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Josy is better then MJ forget air Jordan meet air Josy:love::love::love::love::love:
some folks probably play a copycat version of badik, what someone else made and hurting dpc business. :ROFLMAO:
Maya is the third wheel in the Josy x MC x lesbian until graduation relationship.
MC and Josy even concluding this as they admit, everything so much better when they not focusing on maya fucking problems. :coffee:
and poor derek has to do this in the past 18-19 years, every single day of the week. No wonder he has no life goal :(

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
some folks probably play a copycat version of badik, what someone else made and hurting dpc business. :ROFLMAO:
Maya is the third wheel in the Josy x MC x lesbian until graduation relationship.
MC and Josy even concluding this as they admit, everything so much better when they not focusing on maya fucking problems. :coffee:
and poor derek has to do this in the past 18-19 years, every single day of the week. No wonder he has no life goal :(
Hell even Maya admits things are better when they not focus on her problems, there should had been a sex tape of mc, josy maya 3some and it makes it way to patrick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
remember troy face on Kathy? i feel like everytime with Jojo in season2, just with Maya face
please tell me you don't want me to actually list their screentimes episode by episode ? I mean I can do that for you in private if you want. We can analyse episode 5 -10. :ROFLMAO:.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The score so far,

#JosyIsASideGirl 10 likes

Something delusional about a main grl 1 like (and that was from Chip sooo ...)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
may be all the other 8 are on my ignore list ? :unsure:
View attachment 3744834
or you hatred is so strong you cant even count til 2.
also geraldo like everything what is negative toward Josy , because she raped his character in episode 9:whistle:.
and she remind him a real life girl who dumped his ass or something :LOL:. all we know it happened somewhere in between 2022 october and 2023 december:Kappa::ROFLMAO:
And the other one is an account with one post since joining in 2020 so looks like an alt account.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
two likes is not 10 looks like you can't count either :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: bottom line #JosyIsTheMainGirl is fact
Two is bigger than 1, also there have been ten votes on post with #JosyIsASideGirl, actually ten + by now. Reality is a bitch huh?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Two is bigger than 1, also there have been ten votes on post with #JosyIsASideGirl, actually ten + by now. Reality is a bitch huh?
your right 2 is bigger then 1 and guess what you need to check again because #JosyIsTheMainGirl has 2 not 1
:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes