DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There always been a Josy path just not one without Maya but that coming, I think it blowing it out of proportion to say she reinventing she looking for a hobble not a new life style. I do think will find a hobble like martial arts, cooking, maybe even music or dancing (not what your thinking, unless Lily or Nicole is her teacher :devilish: )
#JosyIsASideGirl

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
As a main girl, I rather her over Maya and Bella. But there's no way she's beating Jill and Sage.
I would too, but that's not the current reality of the game. Josy is Maya's handmaiden. I would like to see Josy have her own personality and path, and I hope we'll see that beginning in ep11. But right now #JosyIsASideGirl #HandmaidenJosy #ashrimp

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I would too, but that's not the current reality of the game. Josy is Maya's handmaiden. I would like to see Josy have her own personality and path, and I hope we'll see that beginning in ep11. But right now #JosyIsASideGirl #HandmaidenJosy #ashrimp
Josy does have her own personality and path yes for now it isn't solo yet but still a very clear path but for those that for what ever reason I do not understand believe Josy has no story, personality and are waiting for her to get one well your not going to get it even when she breaks up with Maya and when we learn more about her insecurely your still not going to get what you want because you refused to accept what her story has always been. There is not a single girl more interesting then Josy, people don't have it like it but she does have a story

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Josy could get flattened by a bus after ep2 and it wouldn't effect the narrative of the game one bit! #ashrimp
Now, you starting to sound like you a bitch hater, spitting the same company line. :whistle:
Josy is the canon girl, with Zoey, the girl MC has feeling for and will have no matter what the player choose. It will be always there, lingering in his head, , just like you can see, that even if you pick the option to tell Jacob to go for Zoey, MC, immediate reaction is, "ugh the idea made my stomach hurt"

Josy has unquestionable feelings for MC, that is why she is the only one who act natural, to her getting dumped after being lead on by him, unlike the others who not give a fuck.

Sage did not give a fuck whether she date with MC or not. Jill is living in a disney word
Bella well aware that she is above 30 and he is just a 19 years old boy
and Maya would fall for any other guy who would just shown her that he care about her tutiton problem, and feel sorry for her .:whistle:.

I got it, other Stans waifus are just not likes them back the same way they simping their waifu, unlike Josy, and that makes everyone else mad and try to trashing at her constantly, out of jealousy. I think we reached the point that it become as boring as it was during after episode 4 bitching era.
:coffee:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Josy does have her own personality and path yes for now it isn't solo yet but still a very clear path but for those that for what ever reason I do not understand believe Josy has no story, personality and are waiting for her to get one well your not going to get it even when she breaks up with Maya and when we learn more about her insecurely your still not going to get what you want because you refused to accept what her story has always been. There is not a single girl more interesting then Josy, people don't have it like it but she does have a story
#NoSelfAwareness

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
#NoSelfAwareness
That would be a nice hashtag for yourself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: People are free to like and dislike who they want but your not actually trying to make any point based on fact or anything that can be proven your just hating on the best girl, but I'm not mad at you the silly things people try just prove Josy is the best :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That would be a nice hashtag for yourself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: People are free to like and dislike who they want but your not actually trying to make any point based on fact or anything that can be proven your just hating on the best girl, but I'm not mad at you the silly things people try just prove Josy is the best :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Listen to MJ
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes