alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
But ep 9 was a clear downgrade during the Halloween party. Ep 10 improved but not to the level of older episodes IMO.
Dunno, maybe I don't like her new hairstyle as much. But I like Maya's more so I guess balance was kept for me in the hairstyle department :)
Personally I think Josy look great, Maya on the other hand look awful in ep9 but improved in 10 Josy has always look great
josyep9.png
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Alady Alady

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Full traceback:
File "renpy/execution.py", line 150, in run
File "renpy/ast.py", line 401, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 532, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/scripts/minigames/party_planning/party_planner_evaluation.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'pp_needs_met' is not defined

I have a error like that. Please anyone help me
Um...
1718652890527.png

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Depends on the character though. Sage for one has consistently improved over time as the game has progressed. Remember her in episodes 1-3 with those long mantis legs? And the mop hair too, although it wasn't as bad as Maya's.
Sage in the ninth chapter had a meltdown, she recovered something in the tenth. I'm not saying that it is a constant worsening and for every character, but between improving and worsening statistically it's more likely to have gotten worse. Flaws accumulate, except if you're a bottle

Reactions: DavDR and L1m1tl3ss

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Any idea why doesn't Josy look this pretty anymore? It's rare that a girl looks less attractive as a game progresses.

View attachment 3744962
I also dont get it. Quinn is better, Lily has impoved dractically, same as Sage, and her preview of e11 is insane, but Josy's preview on the other hand, has her face changed a lot, and I dont understand why, hopefully its only the preview, and Josy goes back to her previous model

Reactions: alex13_zen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I also dont get it. Quinn is better, Lily has impoved dractically, same as Sage, and her preview of e11 is insane, but Josy's preview on the other hand, has her face changed a lot, and I dont understand why, hopefully its only the preview, and Josy goes back to her previous model
It not that Josy's model has chance other then hairstyle she always look the best
Patreon_post_image-1.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-06 124524.png
Other then hair and lipstick what has change nothing that I can see only the lighting, and honestly I would call Josy's preview the greatest preview of all time

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes