mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It not that Josy's model has chance other then hairstyle she always look the best
View attachment 3745209
View attachment 3745213
Other then hair and lipstick what has change nothing that I can see only the lighting, and honestly I would call Josy's preview the greatest preview of all time
Josy in the bottom pic is a step or two above Josy in the top pic. In the top pic, there's just something off about her face. The extra eyeshadow doesn't help it, but her eyes look sunken, rather than just having more make-up around them, and despite that, the skin of her face looks like it's being stretched a little like it's being pulled back, whereas the bottom pic just looks natural.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy in the bottom pic is a step or two above Josy in the top pic. In the top pic, there's just something off about her face. The extra eyeshadow doesn't help it, but her eyes look sunken, rather than just having more make-up around them, and despite that, the skin of her face looks like it's being stretched a little like it's being pulled back, whereas the bottom pic just looks natural.
It looks like the same eyeshadow to me maybe DPC buff it up but to me it looks the same the only thing that change is the lighting of the room just look at how dark the room that would make Josy or anyone look different

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
considering how a couple of days ago, how much you were above simp war, and was complaining how boring it is, you very eager to participate in it now.:whistle:
View attachment 3745018
:Kappa:
Just trying to keep the simping down before we have a full blown infestation. Tomorrow I'll start on the Quinn simps #QuinnIsA$$$Whore #QuinnIsAThreeDollarWhore

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Depends on the character though. Sage for one has consistently improved over time as the game has progressed. Remember her in episodes 1-3 with those long mantis legs? And the mop hair too, although it wasn't as bad as Maya's.
I always liked Sage's hair. You're right about the body though. Legs to long and a couple of renders with shelf butt.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I always liked Sage's hair. You're right about the body though. Legs to long and a couple of renders with shelf butt.
Honestly, I liked Sage's mop hair too. Many people didn't like it but I never necessarily had a problem with it. I just think that the ponytail and pigtails look better on her.

Reactions: DavDR

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just trying to keep the simping down before we have a full blown infestation. Tomorrow I'll start on the Quinn simps #QuinnIsA$$$Whore #QuinnIsAThreeDollarWhore
this one hashtag I won't fight you on other then three dollars might be a little much for someone as used up as Quinn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You mean having fun with the community, absolutely I have. I'm not bickering like an old woman who can't move beyond an unproductive conversation.
Nothing unproductive about the truth.

Up until episode 10, Josy is just a minor character. Even her brief stint as the only love interest is fleeting and soon gone. From then on out she's a secondary character, entirely eclipsed by Maya, for almost 2/3rds of the game.

#JosyIsASideGirl is a simple statement of fact about a character in a game. A game that is the subject of this forum. If you and your simp friends are made uncomfortable by fact then there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not going to pretend that reality isn't just because of your delusions.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Honestly, I liked Sage's mop hair too. Many people didn't like it but I never necessarily had a problem with it. I just think that the ponytail and pigtails look better on her.
Yeah, I liked her other hairstyles too. Even with the rendering problems discussed earlier, I've never had a problem with the way Sage looked. I do think her arc was ruined though by some poor choices made by DPC.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Nothing unproductive about the truth.

Up until episode 10, Josy is just a minor character. Even her brief stint as the only love interest is fleeting and soon gone. From then on out she's a secondary character, entirely eclipsed by Maya, for almost 2/3rds of the game.

#JosyIsASideGirl is a simple statement of fact about a character in a game. A game that is the subject of this forum. If you and your simp friends are made uncomfortable by fact then there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not going to pretend that reality isn't just because of your delusions.
Bro the only delusional one here is you if you think I'm feeling uncomfortable by your "heroic statement of facts". Call me a simp if you want but I am not here to circlejerk the game in either direction, nor do I shrink back into the shadows when challenged on something.

But go ahead, keep prattling on about how I'm too blind to see the truth when I wasn't even engaging in your hours-long discussion and hit me with another hashtag.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Bro the only delusional one here is you if you think I'm feeling uncomfortable by your "heroic statement of facts". Call me a simp if you want but I am not here to circlejerk the game in either direction, nor do I shrink back into the shadows when challenged on something.

But go ahead, keep prattling on about how I'm too blind to see the truth when I wasn't even engaging in your hours-long discussion and hit me with another hashtag.
guy is worse than Dalix at this point :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes