DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bro the only delusional one here is you if you think I'm feeling uncomfortable by your "heroic statement of facts". Call me a simp if you want but I am not here to circlejerk the game in either direction, nor do I shrink back into the shadows when challenged on something.

But go ahead, keep prattling on about how I'm too blind to see the truth when I wasn't even engaging in your hours-long discussion and hit me with another hashtag.
If it's so distressing to you that I post things about you and friends imaginary relationships with non existent girls then use the ignore function provided. Because I'm not going anywhere.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
If it's so distressing to you that I post things about you and friends imaginary relationships with non existent girls then use the ignore function provided. Because I'm not going anywhere.
You are truly embarrassing yourself. And how funny, I was going to suggest you ignore me, because that's your signature move.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
You know. Based on how much I knew of him, and " seeing " all the other folks here over the years. You are the closest to DPC personality, I think I learned the source of your dislike of him. You see yourself in him . It's all make sense now.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
This has truly been a remarkable demonstration of a nuanced discussion that occurs when the forum isn't being inundated with the accused diseaseknown as simping. I for one am glad that our distinguished members have witnessed the depths of thought we are all capable of. Just look at how many big words I use when simping isn't destroying my brain cells.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
This has truly been a remarkable demonstration of a nuanced discussion that occurs when the forum isn't being inundated with the accused diseaseknown as simping. I for one am glad that our distinguished members have witnessed the depths of thought we are all capable of. Just look at how many big words I use when simping isn't destroying my brain cells.
gib more Bella boobies

10d683deba.gif

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe later, maybe later.

So guys, I would like to discuss the more emotional moments of the game. Everything involving Lana, "Do you see?", the breakups after the Crossroads choice, etc.

How successfully do you think DPC has executed these scenes, and how much does it impact your replays? Does the story positively benefit from the more mature, "darker" themes?
mm_spr_jill_full.gif

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021

So guys, I would like to discuss the more emotional moments of the game. Everything involving Lana, "Do you see?", the breakups after the Crossroads choice, etc.

How successfully do you think DPC has executed these scenes, and how much does it impact your replays? Does the story positively benefit from the more mature, "darker" themes?
View attachment 3745784
A foursome with Jill, her sister, and her mom would be really hot. Thanks for listening to my TEDxxx talk.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Nothing unproductive about the truth.

Up until episode 10, Josy is just a minor character. Even her brief stint as the only love interest is fleeting and soon gone. From then on out she's a secondary character, entirely eclipsed by Maya, for almost 2/3rds of the game.

#JosyIsASideGirl is a simple statement of fact about a character in a game. A game that is the subject of this forum. If you and your simp friends are made uncomfortable by fact then there's nothing I can do about that. I'm not going to pretend that reality isn't just because of your delusions.
This is 100% false even if some hated Josy they cannot say she is a side girl and mean it. #JosyIsTheMainGirl

But if you still don't believe me ask yourself: which girl is the whole first season about no matter how you play it, Josy; Which girl does Mc fall in love with first, Josy; Which girl is the reason the loan is getting solve, Josy; other then Maya not reading and being stupid which girl is the reason there even is a loan storyline, Josy in fact there is no reason for Maya to even be a Li or in the game without Josy; which girl brings around all the other main LI, Josy; Which girl is the reason for over haft the plot of the game, Josy!!!;

I rest my case all of these are facts in the game not simply the opinion of a simp

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
This is 100% false even if some hated Josy they cannot say she is a side girl and mean it. #JosyIsTheMainGirl

But if you still don't believe me ask yourself: which girl is the whole first season about no matter how you play it, Josy; Which girl does Mc fall in love with first, Josy; Which girl is the reason the loan is getting solve, Josy; other then Maya not reading and being stupid which girl is the reason there even is a loan storyline, Josy in fact there is no reason for Maya to even be a Li or in the game without Josy; which girl brings around all the other main LI, Josy; Which girl is the reason for over haft the plot of the game, Josy!!!;

I rest my case all of these are facts in the game not simply the opinion of a simp
Whose milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Well technically, Josy is half a main girl. (By size and definition).

But I still love her.

Reactions: Educifer

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I prefer Simping. :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2024-06-18 02-08-11-86.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well technically, Josy is half a main girl. (By size and definition).

But I still love her.
5 Main girls: Josy, Bella, Sage, Jill, sandpaper ass er I mean Maya
People make the mistake of turning Josy and Maya into one LI they are still two

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016

View attachment 3745784
Cucking Jill was fun, dumping Bella was sad.
Rejecting MJ was cool, I really don't like Josy in EP10, but I don't like her in a good way, the way she's acting because she still has feelings for MC.
The Lana storyline has been meh for me so far.
The Helen storyline in EP10 was really well done imo, I could almost feel bad for Patrick, almost, if he just wasn't such a dickhead.

Other than that I'm not really remembering other sad stories.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes