Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Cucking Jill was fun, dumping Bella was sad.
Rejecting MJ was cool, I really don't like Josy in EP10, but I don't like her in a good way, the way she's acting because she still has feelings for MC.
The Lana storyline has been meh for me so far.
The Helen storyline in EP10 was really well done imo, I could almost feel bad for Patrick, almost, if he just wasn't such a dickhead.

Other than that I'm not really remembering other sad stories.
"Rejecting MJ was cool", dude you're stone cold lmao. It's brutal to dump them for another girl.
Did you kiss Jill on the park bench?

There's really not much to know about Lana herself, but in guessing that'll change based on Episode 11's first preview. But it's sad how Geoff needs to be drunk 24/7 so he can push away the pain and guilt, idk what's going on with Amelia but she feels like a robot just shutting down all of her emotions.

I'm sure Patrick will get a typical redemption where all is forgiven after he sees the error of his ways, becomes 100% supportive of Maya (especially if she ends with with MC, regardless of Josy). I'm just not sure if he'll come around on his own, or it'll take Helen's death to snap him out of it.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Maybe later, maybe later.

So guys, I would like to discuss the more emotional moments of the game. Everything involving Lana, "Do you see?", the breakups after the Crossroads choice, etc.

How successfully do you think DPC has executed these scenes, and how much does it impact your replays? Does the story positively benefit from the more mature, "darker" themes?
View attachment 3745784
I certainly prefer a more serious and dark tone to a story. Over a collection of shallow sideshows with zero depth, trying to be funny IE: Derek, Tybalt etc. I don't particularly have a high opinion of this style of writing. It's a good thing that my preferred path seems promising with the gloomy side of things.

I'd love to elaborate more about that, but I will not lower myself into the pits of simping about it though. I still have some self respect. :sneaky:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Maybe later, maybe later.

So guys, I would like to discuss the more emotional moments of the game. Everything involving Lana, "Do you see?", the breakups after the Crossroads choice, etc.

How successfully do you think DPC has executed these scenes, and how much does it impact your replays? Does the story positively benefit from the more mature, "darker" themes?
View attachment 3745784
I like it as long as it's not overdone. I find myself interested by Lana and curious about how she died. The breakups are definitely great and realistic scenes in most cases, how the details in them change subtly and sometimes not so subtly depending on your affinity and previous choices. Gotta say regarding the "Do you see?" moment, I remember that Maya saying "That was my father, you see?" earlier in the game seemed like an odd way for her to say so and it stuck with me for some reason. Finding out the real reason why she said it like that and why all of the other times that she tried telling the MC about Patrick's abusiveness she couldn't bring herself to really say anything was surprising for me. I wouldn't say it was emotional per se but I was kind of taken aback by it. It was well done in my opinion with how that subplot had been leading up to that moment. I don't think these scenes really affect my replays though other than me just picking up on more stuff that I had missed before. But yeah, I'm definitely enjoying the more darker tone in this game so far because truth be told, the game would be boring without it.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
"Rejecting MJ was cool", dude you're stone cold lmao. It's brutal to dump them for another girl.
Did you kiss Jill on the park bench?

There's really not much to know about Lana herself, but in guessing that'll change based on Episode 11's first preview. But it's sad how Geoff needs to be drunk 24/7 so he can push away the pain and guilt, idk what's going on with Amelia but she feels like a robot just shutting down all of her emotions.

I'm sure Patrick will get a typical redemption where all is forgiven after he sees the error of his ways, becomes 100% supportive of Maya (especially if she ends with with MC, regardless of Josy). I'm just not sure if he'll come around on his own, or it'll take Helen's death to snap him out of it.
As a Bella stan I'm ashamed, but I completely forgot mentioning her bed scene in EP10 it was sad af knowing how she felt before meeting fuckface, hell, it almost sounded like she was suicidal. But since she's happier and seemingly recovering now, I guess that's why I forgot.

And about kissing Jill, I kinda stopped playing through my saves after EP9, I really despise the fucking thing, so now I basically just URM through everything that's not on my main save.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I like it as long as it's not overdone. I find myself interested by Lana and curious about how she died. The breakups are definitely great and realistic scenes in most cases, how the details in them change subtly and sometimes not so subtly depending on your affinity and previous choices. Gotta say regarding the "Do you see?" moment, I remember that Maya saying "That was my father, you see?" earlier in the game seemed like an odd way for her to say so and it stuck with me for some reason. Finding out the real reason why she said it like that and why all of the other times that she tried telling the MC about Patrick's abusiveness she couldn't bring herself to really say anything was surprising for me. I wouldn't say it was emotional per se but I was kind of taken aback by it. It was well done in my opinion with how that subplot had been leading up to that moment. I don't think these scenes really affect my replays though other than me just picking up on more stuff that I had missed before. But yeah, I'm definitely enjoying the more darker tone in this game so far because truth be told, the game would be boring without it.
I like 'reveal' moments like that too. It's not always well done and often we can see through them, but the 'do you see' one was done exceptionally well by DPC and certainly had me going WOW.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I certainly prefer a more serious and dark tone to a story. Over a collection of shallow sideshows with zero depth, trying to be funny IE: Derek, Tybalt etc. I don't particularly have a high opinion of this style of writing. It's a good thing that my preferred path seems promising with the gloomy side of things.

I'd love to elaborate more about that, but I will not lower myself into the pits of simping about it though. I still have some self respect. :sneaky:
What if Tybalt were given some tragic backstory that explains his pathetic behav—oh wait.
Yeah he's 100% comedic relief, on top of serving as a secondary antagonist. Sage explained it pretty well, Tybalt shed his filthy commoner skin and fully embraced being a rich snob, and thankfully that pushed Sage in a different direction. I mean maybe we could get a flashback to their time as orphans to give some more detail, but as far as Tybalt is concerned it wouldn't really matter.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I noticed how Maya would hold her arm in the picture and when confronted by Patrick in Episode 7, but I didn't want to think it was from physical abuse. So Thanksgiving was a pretty cold dose of reality, definitely disconcerting.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
As a Bella stan I'm ashamed, but I completely forgot mentioning her bed scene in EP10 it was sad af knowing how she felt before meeting fuckface, hell, it almost sounded like she was suicidal. But since she's happier and seemingly recovering now, I guess that's why I forgot.

And about kissing Jill, I kinda stopped playing through my saves after EP9, I really despise the fucking thing, so now I basically just URM through everything that's not on my main save.
I would say she was in a deep depression, not necessarily suicidal, but maybe that's just cope. Before MC, Jill was the last good thing in her life, and the closest she would come to feeling loved, but not the kind of love she craved.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I like 'reveal' moments like that too. It's not always well done and often we can see through them, but the 'do you see' one was done exceptionally well by DPC and certainly had me going WOW.
It might be the only reveal moment that wasn't already a popular fan theory, like Chad/Troy, unless I'm just not aware of how prevalent it was. But it definitely stuck the landing, unlike the Sage reveal.

Reactions: Milton749

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I would say she was in a deep depression, not necessarily suicidal, but maybe that's just cope. Before MC, Jill was the last good thing in her life, and the closest she would come to feeling loved, but not the kind of love she craved.
Hence why I said "almost", we can't be sure, but the way she said she "felt like she was constantly drowning" and was "deep down in the abyss", shit sounded too dark.

And it did get me thinking about her relationship with Jill, several times throughout the game we see her saying Jill is pretty much the most important person in her life, in EP8 she even tells Jill that she would dump fuckface if she was asked to, but then she coped quite well with Jill not talking to her considering. Add the "please stay with me" EP10 speech to this and it looks like fuckface really did a number on her despite only having known each other for a few months, he might actually be more important for her mental health than Jill by now :KEK:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Or he fucks watermelons too. Tybalt got it from somewhere.

What about a flashback where he taught Tybalt how to be a melonfucker!

No, absolutely not. I really, really do NOT want to see that.
Fuck now you given DPC an idea,
"I need to add 269 renders for a scene I'm very proud of with Tybalt -melon fucking sorry for the spoilers but this scene is just so fucking amazing your going to be like 'shut up and take my money' well I already said more then I should but fuck me this is some good shit"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Hence why I said "almost", we can't be sure, but the way she said she "felt like she was constantly drowning" and was "deep down in the abyss", shit sounded too dark.

And it did get me thinking about her relationship with Jill, several times throughout the game we see her saying Jill is pretty much the most important person in her life, in EP8 she even tells Jill that she would dump fuckface if she was asked to, but then she coped quite well with Jill not talking to her considering. Add the "please stay with me" EP10 speech to this and it looks like fuckface really did a number on her despite only having known each other for a few months, he might actually be more important for her mental health than Jill by now :KEK:
I'm still waiting for the "I would've called for help" bomb to drop. If it's something Leah-esque I will be quite upset, to say the least.

Jill will be happy for us, it's only a matter of time. Maybe happy enough to join... :sneaky:

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm still waiting for the "I would've called for help" bomb to drop. If it's something Leah-esque I will be quite upset, to say the least.
That will probably be right after the choose who to save choice. ;)

Jill will be happy for us, it's only a matter of time. Maybe happy enough to join... :sneaky:
Stop playing around with my emotions. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Fuckface and Bella have this amazing dynamic, their fucking sessions are basically the hottest thing in every episode, and you really want Jill to butt into it and ruin it? You'd basically have a 2 hour session of Bella teaching Jill how to suck and ride a cock instead of steamy, tiring, hot sex. :cautious:
Lord have mercy, I'd rather watch Chad and Troy have a go at fuckface :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes