Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wouldn't read too much into that short scene with professor Burke. Remember, Jade was also there. I think it was some kind of party - Jill will say something later how both, Bella and she, like wine tasting. So, probably a group of friends/colleagues from college have some wine tasting evening.

It must have drama - that's the DPC's rule. Frankly, if there isn't drama with Jill then her character would be quite two-dimensional compared to other girls.
Again, my friend Pepe SIlvia noticed many interesting details regarding those two.

Jill is telling Bella how MC was harassed by jocks and she concludes:

Jill: Yeah, I couldn't help myself but to feel sorry for him.
Bella: Where you're coming from… I understand.

So, it's normal for Jill to feel sorry for someone being bullied? Maybe there was domestic violence in her family? Father beating mother or something... And I don't think they're just friends - they are related. It's even possible they're mother-daughter and Jill doesn't know that. Yeah, it sounds crazy but there is one really interesting scene after Jill's yoga.

MC: It’s not like she’s your daughter or anything. Let her make her own decisions.
(Bella looks on the right silently)
Bella: I know boys like you. You’re only after one thing.

You basically can't miss that moment when she stops eye-contact with MC. Is it possible Bella had Jill as a young underage teen? Moreover, if Bella is from a rich and respectable family, that would be seen as shameful. Maybe her parents would cover up that and would decide to raise Jill as their own daughter - telling her Bella is her older sister. That's something you could even find in RL.

I could go with Aunt. That would make age less relevant. My dad had a nephew who was only 7 years younger. They were best buds and used to hang out together. All it takes is to be the youngest child in a big family.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
vir_cotto, I think when she's referring to Jill, they're either related, or she's been Jill's close friend for many years, where Jill's the one who helped her through whatever she went through with her husband. That's my idea for why she's so protective of Jill, and it fits within Jill's character to go out of her way to help someone whose in pain as she went out of her way to help MC out of the blue without wanting anything in return.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
vir_cotto, I think when she's referring to Jill, they're either related, or she's been Jill's close friend for many years, where Jill's the one who helped her through whatever she went through with her husband. That's my idea for why she's so protective of Jill, and it fits within Jill's character to go out of her way to help someone whose in pain as she went out of her way to help MC out of the blue without wanting anything in return.
It's possible. But that scene after yoga... That scene is telling something.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
out of every game I've played from this site, this one scene was a necessity, and was a true work of art.
Right? That morning after discussion was hilarious, especially the mask.

Anyway, I think Bella starts out as a seriously annoying bitch with an attitude problem, but she grew on me, especially after she drove the MC to school. I'm hoping there isn't a "forced" romantic thing with her so anyone on a "Jill-route" can avoid that potential complication. Optional threesome or something would be cool mind you.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
It's possible. But that scene after yoga... That scene is telling something.
I just replayed it to see what you mean, and I can see some aspects, though I still see it as her being a protective friend above anything else. I just hope it doesn't turn into the typical "I'm also in love with this character" trope we've seen in many other games.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There isn't much more about Jill but we have some things about Bella that could provide some answers.

If you look at her attitude, she is acting like a rape victim - she hates males, she is overprotective about Jill (like very strict mother or sister)... Look at this:

Bella: Jill is… special… to me. If you don’t get along with me, you won’t get along with her. I can assure you that.
MC: What?
Bella: Jill and I are close. And I think you are trouble.

Again, she made a pause after "Jill is...". She sees MC as trouble although everything she knows about him points to a decent guy with bad luck.

Bella: I know boys like you. You’re only after one thing.

Yeah, if she was teen mum, I guess she would know that. Little more of her hatred towards males:

Bella: Hm… ironic. Because you are one of women’s issues.

And tbh. if she wasn't married, all that would make even more sense. My guess would be she got pregnant very young, she never repaired her relationship with her parents and she practically accepted the first man she met after becoming independent. Her thoughts about her husband sound so immature...

Bella: (I… just can’t… Not with a young student… Not with anyone!)

Bella: (Why did he…? I don’t understand… I feel so… so… dirty… This is not what a married woman does… How long has it been since a man did this to me? Three years?)

What happened with her husband? I don't have a clue. Maybe he died. M.I.A. or he's in a coma... Maybe he cheated on her and left her but she thinks he'll return and so she is faithful to him?

You`re a bit of a fatalist ain`t you?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Can't we have a normal person? Just her being neglected by her husband to fulfill our netori fantasies and that's it. This might end up looking like No More Secrets where every character has something fucked up about them.
After yesterdays replay I`m pretty sure NOBODY is as fucked up as we`re discussing here,so there`s still hope,love and Quinn in the world

Reactions: Mormont and Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes