Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's with Riona, right? If it is, I hope they take a shower first, the make up of those two is a huge turn-off. Quinn looked amazing without it on that render.
Yeah would have preferred Camilla and the thing with the makeup that is actually a good point we have all seen women that overdo it with the makeup and yet they have a naturally good look :rolleyes: the overkill of makeup is always going to be one of life's mysteries with women :LOL:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah would have preferred Camilla and the thing with the makeup that is actually a good point we have all seen women that overdo it with the makeup and yet they have a naturally good look :rolleyes: the overkill of makeup is always going to be one of life's mysteries with women :LOL:
Truth.

I had a girlfriend back in 2007/08 that put on literal fucktons of mascara whenever she wore makeup to the point where that shit was clumping and forming balls on her eyelashes, despite my constantly telling her she overdid it. I never understood it.

Less is usually more when it comes to makeup, unless of course you're Bella Thorne and have meth-face.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
View attachment 332124

You`re a bit of a fatalist ain`t you?
What gives? :LOL:
But, seriously, I'm just presenting you what I found in the game - quotes, scenes... And knowing AL and remembering that Warning scene, I'm just trying to find explanations in "DPC's style".

As I said, backstories of the characters wouldn't mean anything important in most games but DPC every little bit of info is putting in the story with reason.

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
I wouldn't read too much into that short scene with professor Burke. Remember, Jade was also there. I think it was some kind of party - Jill will say something later how both, Bella and she, like wine tasting. So, probably a group of friends/colleagues from college have some wine tasting evening.

It must have drama - that's the DPC's rule. Frankly, if there isn't drama with Jill then her character would be quite two-dimensional compared to other girls.
Again, my friend Pepe SIlvia noticed many interesting details regarding those two.

Jill is telling Bella how MC was harassed by jocks and she concludes:

Jill: Yeah, I couldn't help myself but to feel sorry for him.
Bella: Where you're coming from… I understand.

So, it's normal for Jill to feel sorry for someone being bullied? Maybe there was domestic violence in her family? Father beating mother or something... And I don't think they're just friends - they are related. It's even possible they're mother-daughter and Jill doesn't know that. Yeah, it sounds crazy but there is one really interesting scene after Jill's yoga.

MC: It’s not like she’s your daughter or anything. Let her make her own decisions.
(Bella looks on the right silently)
Bella: I know boys like you. You’re only after one thing.

You basically can't miss that moment when she stops eye-contact with MC. Is it possible Bella had Jill as a young underage teen? Moreover, if Bella is from a rich and respectable family, that would be seen as shameful. Maybe her parents would cover up that and would decide to raise Jill as their own daughter - telling her Bella is her older sister. That's something you could even find in RL.

I like this theory. Good one.

Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's with Riona, right? If it is, I hope they take a shower first, the make up of those two is a huge turn-off. Quinn looked amazing without it on that render.
I like Quinns make-up a lot but there`s a lil more of make-up-less Quinn in the game and it`s glorious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, apart Melissa's stepfather, his police pal, Leah, everything about Liam or Rena trying to seduce MC... Yeah - almost everything else was completely normal and without drama...
but did anyone die?
...Ok,yeah but did anyone got cancer?
...Ok,yeah but did anyone got shot?
...Ok,yeah but no one got raped!look at the positives man

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, but let's say 15-17. With Jill being 18 she would be 33-35 at most. She looks far younger than that.
vir_cotto Mormont

Bella is seriously suppose to be 40 years old yeah i agree with you guys at the most she looks likes in her early 30s but she really looks like shes in her mid 20s

Bella is probably a friend of Jills family i mean i doubt they are actually related and by friend of the family she has a picture in her room being with Bella when she was a child

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Bella is probably a friend of Jills family i mean i doubt they are actually related and by friend of the family she has a picture in her room being with Bella when she was a child
I totally forgot about the picture. Unless she had her when she was 5, I don't think she's the mother.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Gotta say, I do like Quinn's taste in decorations. That bedset looks fuzzy and comfy as fuck, and I dig her skull candle lamp.
Once you a pimp you get tiger sheets,that`s how universe works

She looks way way better like that, her eye make up is just too much. I like the detail of the skull, to remind us thats she's eeeevil.
She`s hot either way but those dragon eyes are making me hard not gonna lie
There was also the cheating bitch of an ex in AL her name escapes me

I'm even more impressed you noticed them :LOL: that last pic alone makes me want to get on the Quinn train.
She`s also fun at parties ;)

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I totally forgot about the picture. Unless she had her when she was 5, I don't think she's the mother.
But we don't know if that's Bella on black and white pic. Moreso, why black and white pic? Game is taking place in our time. I seriously doubt Bella or Jill were born in the '70s or earlier.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Mormont vir_cotto

anyways im curious one who the girl is in the preview picture that was posted by N7 yesterday at first i thought she was maya

and im also curious on the new hot girl thats being added and if she is truly Quinns sister this is the post #6,194

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Mormont vir_cotto

anyways im curious one who the girl is in the preview picture that was posted by N7 yesterday at first i thought she was maya

and im also curious on the new hot girl thats being added and if she is truly Quinns sister this is the post #6,194
I said she looked like her sis but I doubt that. Maybe Maya's dorm mate or Chads secret GF.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes