Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Nah. That's something I'm sure. Bella is insanely faithful to her husband. She even didn't masturbate for years.
I know, I know. I was trying to twist the fact that Bella is driving guys away from Jill and her not being touched by a man in 3 years. They are probably family, when you take a picture of a friend you are usually in it, you don't have a picture of that person alone.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

this probably been said before but i guess Dr PinkCake wants us to cuck Chad again hes such Chad :ROFLMAO:
With a face like his, he deserves it for cheating on Sage thought I'd stick up for her for a change :p

I know, I know. I was trying to twist the fact that Bella is driving guys away from Jill and her not being touched by a man in 3 years. They are probably family, when you take a picture of a friend you are usually in it, you don't have a picture of that person alone.
Careful now otherwise we will get more of those everyone is a lesbian theory :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Actually, the jocks are over the top for me. I mean one threw a bottle into the face of a teacher. I don't know how college works in the US but where i live thats immediate expulsion. No discussion, no hearings.
Yeah, were I live people go to college to study. No sport scholarship or anything like that, so none of the jocks would even be in college, and neither them or the DIKS would last a week in there with the shit they are pulling.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Actually, the jocks are over the top for me. I mean one threw a bottle into the face of a teacher. I don't know how college works in the US but where i live thats immediate expulsion. No discussion, no hearings.
Well tbf teaching Americans anything must be quite the challenge :p I'd imagine they would be taken off the premises and given some sort of hearing if they are allowed back

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
They are when it come to pimpin` though ;)
dont know why you edited my comment to say that Quinn is best girl :sick: sorry im not into STDS oh wait im a harem fan so i always have digital STDs :ROFLMAO:

Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

best minor character thats probably never going to get solid content is this milf :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes