Dawson20022

Jun 15, 2017
Hi there people, I was just wondering if there was a release date and maybe you said it earlier but it's a lot of pages to go back to, if someone could inform me, I would be thankful.

By the way, awesome game, it has a lot of potential and I would have loved to see Acting Lessons but my phone doesn't seem to want to download it ( I have a Huawei p20 lite, if somebody could tell me why too, it would be great) anyway you all have a good day !

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hi there people, I was just wondering if there was a release date and maybe you said it earlier but it's a lot of pages to go back to, if someone could inform me, I would be thankful.
Still far ahead. A full month probably.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

Jill would be top 2 or 3 if she wasnt a meme in this thread saying a character is best girl when she rarely is in the game and her only qualities is her eyes and voice acting is really unfair to the other girls in the game
Ask them why she's the best girl, 90% of the reason would be based on assumptions. She can't be best girl because she has no content, it's like saying Receptionist is best girl.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

saying a character is best girl when she rarely is in the game and her only qualities is her eyes and voice acting is really unfair to the other girls in the game
That in itself says a lot, having the least content but still being the most popular overall. If anything's not fair, its her lack of content.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
so far the girls with the most content are Maya and Sage and yet they don't rank them among top 1 & 2 but then again everyone is free to rank whoever they want but in a fair ranking jill should be the last

Reactions: vir_cotto

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Ask them why she's the best girl, 90% of the reason would be based on assumptions. She can't be best girl because she has no content, it's like saying Receptionist is best girl.
Yeah please ask, I don't think I've assumed much, I just state the best parts of her from what little we've seen so far.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Jill would be top 2 or 3 if she wasnt a meme in this thread saying a character is best girl when she rarely is in the game and her only qualities is her eyes and voice acting is really unfair to the other girls in the game
I'm surprised so many even have favorites surely I'm not the only one that hasn't decided that yet? There is still a lot we have to learn about these girls especially Jill

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

ladymaria2072

i agree but the problem most the comments in the thread is about Jill being Best girl when she has nothing to show for it apart from being attractive and the only character without shown to have a questionable background and Jill Bella theories

Dr Pink Cake is known for having top girls having questionable backstories example Melissa and Rena so choosing a girl who doesnt have one is kinda boring

Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

what can i say i love being a rebel :cool:

frankly i would say most of the hot girls are better then her despite being whores they all have their own kind of charm to them be it design or personality :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

although this could be me being stubborn and resisting the Jill fans

i wonder what would happen first me becoming a Jill top fan or Vice President of Quinn of name88 club

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
ladymaria2072

i agree but the problem most the comments in the thread is about Jill being Best girl when she has nothing to show for it apart from being attractive and the only character without shown to have a questionable background and Jill Bella theories

Dr Pink Cake is known for having top girls having questionable backstories example Melissa and Rena so choosing a girl who doesnt have one is kinda boring

Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

what can i say i love being a rebel :cool:

frankly i would say most of the hot girls are better then her despite being whores they all have their own kind of charm to them be it design or personality :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

although this could be me being stubborn and resisting the Jill fans

i wonder what would happen first me becoming a Jill top fan or Vice President of Quinn of name88 club
Saying Sarah and Camilla have more charm than Jill is just insulting at this point. Like seriously? Sarah is so bland. and Camilla easily became Quinn's tool, even offered anal for her own pleasure like a whore.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Saying Sarah and Camilla have more charm than Jill is just insulting at this point. Like seriously? Sarah is so bland. and Camilla easily became Quinn's tool, even offered anal for her own pleasure like a whore.
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

eh well the problem is the 50% Jill talk and lack of talk of other girls being the top girls is more insulting imo since Jill is pretty much a meme and yeah shes a meme because shes popular for no reason

there are far 2 many girls in this game to like a one boring character character with no background other then being close to Bella and having a Watermelon rapist for a dorm mate

but w/e they are fictional characters and everyone can have their opinion about the characters no matter how illogical it is to like them

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
even offered anal for her own pleasure like a whore.
You know that Jill is going to "offer vaginal for her own pleasure like a whore", right? That's the point of the game.

The dark side and @name88 has clouded my judgment with his Quinn pictures :p
Let's be honest, she's hot and has a ton of charisma, so nothing wrong with liking her. Even if she's a massive bitch.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity Fantabaldu

eh well the problem is the 50% Jill talk and lack of talk of other girls being the top girls is more insulting imo since Jill is pretty much a meme and yeah shes a meme because shes popular for no reason

there far 2 many girls in this game to like a one boring character character with no background other then being close to Bella and having a Watermelon rapist for a dorm mate

but w/e they are fictional characters and everyone can have their opinion about the characters no matter how illogical it is to like them
To say that Jill has no content isn't exactly accurate. Sure she hasn't had as much content as most of the others, but we've come to learn a thing or two about her.
For one, she has sympathy. Maybe it's a stereotype that rich people couldn't care less about the hardships of the common folk, but she feels sympathy for MC and other people that are bullied, she can't tolerate that. Think she even has empathy, maybe she was bullied herself when she was younger (maybe that's why Bella is so protective of her). We also know that she's a loyal friend, she has loads of kindness. She also doesn't think of herself above others. She plays piano, so music is something she and MC could bond over i.e.. And on top of that, she's a gorgeous and elegant lady. That's already a lot of things we know about her, despite her not having much screen time so far.
And if one likes those qualities about her, well, it's no wonder why many would rank her the top girl or at least within top 3 :p

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes