name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
*Sweating profusely* Uhhhh... it's her lack of content, genius. Just wait until 0.3 and beyond when we get an actual backstory and development. HAH checkmate.
I`m waiting since the trailer...still waiting.

That gif explains a lot of who you actually are :p but yeah this game would be lesser without Quinn

There are things Li do better:
Bella is better at yoga than Quinn.
Sage is better by comparing chest sizes.
Quinn loves making money, money-wise Jill is better.
etc.
1.No way of knowing that.
2.uhm Quinn`s job involves judging girls based on their looks.
3.Jill,presumably has more money,Quinn actually earns money

real list:
1.Bella is better at library stuff.
2....can`t think of anything...she`s taller ?
3.Jill is better with people(nicer)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Every time i come back to this thread and several pages have progressed the main topic is still Quinn.

Is there even any doubt on who is the most interesting character in the game?

"I hate Quinn but i can't stop talking about her"

"I love Quinn and i can't stop talking about her"

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
yeah thats what im worried i just hope 3 updates later it wont get as bad as acting lessons :whistle:
Let's hope not, that would be insanely stupid. I'm sure he has learned from the shitstorm of AL. Unless he's like those [redacted] from Blizzard that believe that people being mad and hating your story means that "they care about it".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Let's hope not, that would be insanely stupid. I'm sure he has learned from the shitstorm of AL. Unless he's like those [redacted] from Blizzard that believe that people being mad and hating your story means that "they care about it".
I think he did took notes,people enjoyed light-hearted parts of the AL the most and that tone dominates DIK,heavier themes(not that there have been many so far)have been handed smoothly and not too heavy nor dark.I think the very worst thing that`ll happen is Quinn wont have a "romantic" ending - which is the worst thing that can happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes