Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
although im surprised that your Quinn fan your usually make alot of sense in games i seriously dont know why anyone would like Quinn
Quinn controls the campus.

She has more power and pull than anyone else and that's sexy as fuck.

It's amusing to me seeing a game with groups of musclebound jocks running round shouting the odd looking tough all the while 1 woman could fuck them all over just because she wanted to.

minus Maya
Yet.

You better believe Quinn has plans to have that girl up for a price.

She needs money, she wants to join them, that puts her on the menu.

I William Jefferson Clinton do solemnly swear that I will faithfully protect and defend Maya from all enemies foreign and domestic including that evil-minded thot Quinn to the best of my ability, so help me God.
I'll put my joking cap down for a second.

We're all having the bants over the girls but if AL taught me one thing it's that no one is safe.

At least 1 of those love interests will probably be dead or otherwise thoroughly fucked over by the end of the game and my money is on Maya or Sage. One of those aint seeing the end.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

It's amusing to me seeing a game with groups of musclebound jocks running round shouting the odd looking tough all the while 1 woman could fuck them all over just because she wanted to.

Yet.

We're all having the bants over the girls but if AL taught me one thing it's that no one is safe.

At least 1 of those love interests will probably be dead or otherwise thoroughly fucked over by the end of the game and my money is on Maya or Sage. One of those aint seeing the end.
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

in your playthrough Quinn can be your true love

in my playthrough shes going to end being Sages submissive bitch until she becomes completed domesticated to be the perfect maid for the true queen of hots sorority

Sage knows how to punish usurpers

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

While you might be right, it is also quite possible that the madam (Quinn) and the drug dealer (Tommy) might not evade disaster at the end. You should recall that Leah and Peter (Melissa's step-father) did not end well.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Yet.

Any girl can get shitted on depending on your choices. No one has to die but bad shit can will happen. I'll try to save every girl for that matter even though that likely won't be a possibility but Maya's too innocent to allow her to get corrupted.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While you might be right, it is also quite possible that the madam (Quinn) and the drug dealer (Tommy) might not evade disaster at the end. You should recall that Leah and Peter (Melissa's step-father) did not end well.
I fully expect Quinn to be dead by the end, or arrested at the very least.

I may like her character but she is a manipulative evil bitch that is pimping out her sorority. Only takes one girl to snap and stick a knife in her or enough to testify.

I highly doubt she's walking away happy at the end.

The only point I was making is I don't think all 5 of the "main" girls are going to make it to the end.

Maybe Quinn and Sage fuck each other over, maybe Maya tries and Quinn has her silenced, maybe Bella levels up and puts a point in charisma which overloads her mind. Maybe Jill is playing a game with the rich boys and they pay someone to remove her.

Maybe we've all been lied to and the real main girls are the nerd girl and butch feminist.

Maybe it was all just a dream and we wake up back at the beginning of AL after the armed robbery. This was his coma dream.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The Quinn debate goes on :LOL:
sorry have to try harder then that @name88 has spent weeks trying to corrupt me to go to the darkside the most he has done so far was to admit that Quinn is a far more interesting character then Jill but as for Sage Bella and Maya they are far more interesting for me
I think it's starting to have an effect on me seems every time I see Quinn I just want more of her :LOL::p
I like Quinns make-up a lot but there`s a lil more of make-up-less Quinn in the game and it`s glorious
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also in that last picture, she is clearly checking herself out while talking to the MC make of that what you will she is trying to impress ;)

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
The Quinn debate goes on :LOL:

I think it's starting to have an effect on me seems every time I see Quinn I just want more of her :LOL::p

Also in that last picture, she is clearly checking herself out while talking to the MC make of that what you will she is trying to impress ;)
Mytez vir_cotto name88

as much as i love Sage and Maya

Quinn and Bella makes the story interesting almost as much as the second episode DIK maggot scenes the 7 days of hell seems interesting and it looks like we might bone Jade or Bella for one of our objectives in the future

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The only point I was making is I don't think all 5 of the "main" girls are going to make it to the end.
I hope not, doing it one time was fine because it was "original", but if in every game we have to expect one of the main LI to die for cheap drama, it will become a little bit annoying. How would you enjoy the game if you know for a fact that one of the characters, possibly the one you like, it's going to die/get ruined?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Like I said earlier, I don't think there is a reason to be worried about LIs' destinies. Bad things could happen but you'll be able to save LI you're currently pursuing - that doesn't mean that in another playthrough with another LI previous girl wouldn't be in danger. Sort of M&Ms dilemma in AL but probably not in such a way.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Like I said earlier, I don't think there is a reason to be worried about LIs' destinies. Bad things could happen but you'll be able to save LI you're currently pursuing - that doesn't mean that in another playthrough with another LI previous girl wouldn't be in danger. Sort of M&Ms dilemma in AL but probably not in such a way.
Yah, a death in college grounds would probably change everything. The sororities/fraternities involved would get all of it's rights revoked, students would be expelled and the dean would become extremelly wary of everything to avoid the bad press. As you said, I very much doubt that it's going to be the same way (death or even suicide).

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
I hope not, doing it one time was fine because it was "original", but if in every game we have to expect one of the main LI to die for cheap drama, it will become a little bit annoying. How would you enjoy the game if you know for a fact that one of the characters, possibly the one you like, it's going to die/get ruined?
Mormont vir_cotto

i really dont think Dr pinkcake would be stupid enough to repeat the same thing in Acting Lessons although i dont think Quinn or Tommy are going to make it out safety due to being drug addicts

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes