name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Jill is probably behind drugs and prostitution. Nobody would suspect her. She is, in fact, witch sacrificing babies to prolong her life and youth - that's why she has that old black and white photo.

She corrupted Quinn's soul - that's why Quinn tried to cause some reaction from MC. That's her only way to plead for help.

That watermelon in Tybalt's room? That was his GF and she turned her into the watermelon.

She is Chad's secret GF and not just his. She is sleeping with half of the campus because she needs semen for her spells. She hates kittens and puppies - except if they're for BBQ. She is seducing MC only because she wants to steal his dad's toilet.
Totally,you finally decoded the script,well done.

Quinn and her cronies have amazingly strong backs .... because they are carrying the shit out of this. Quinn has to be in my top 5 women out of all the games I play.

I feel pretty confident in saying if Quinn was bumped up to main girl and Bella was demoted to one dimensional annoying librarian, not many people would notice. You might get a few comments asking where thank blankly staring day release patient went to but I think that would be it.

TL;DR, Quinn is better than all other girls including the MC and wedgied lady parts. I'm sure there are people that will say i'm wrong .... but i'm not.
Believe me I would notice.

Just don't get too disappointed when it turns out she can' be romanced
I already am...

Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

relax majority of people know Quinn isnt the best girl
Thats because Qui Gon gave you too much Gin ;)

although im surprised that your Quinn fan your usually make alot of sense in games i seriously dont know why anyone would like Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez Mormont vir_cotto Eerie Entity

in your playthrough Quinn can be your true love

in my playthrough shes going to end being Sages submissive bitch until she becomes completed domesticated to be the perfect maid for the true queen of hots sorority

Sage knows how to punish usurpers

Be honest with yourself youngling,which one`s the "bitch" which one`s the "butch"?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'd rather we save Quinn and get her into rehab or something could care less about Tommy something about him has me worried that he has an ulterior motive.
We need to get her pregnant. When she sees herself as a mother she will probably mature and stop doing all that stupid shit that the HOTs do. Next update, when the choice comes remember to cream her, she probably has so many different substances in her blood that the pills might not work.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Totally,you finally decoded the script,well done.

Believe me I would notice.

I already am...

Thats because Qui Gon gave you too much Gin ;)
View attachment 332480

Be honest with yourself youngling,which one`s the "bitch" which one`s the "butch"?
Mytez vir_cotto Eerie Entity

that first reply you gave me is why i like you

that second reply you gave me with that picture makes me rather want to skull fuck chuckys bride

that third reply you gave me is confusing because i thought butch was a mans name and usually an lesbian term for the dominate one so yeah ill take the sexy red head bitch over the butch

although i must admit that is a sexy picture without thinking Quinn is butch which is hard to do due to her hairstyle
:ROFLMAO:

Mormont

it kinda depends how much question stuff she does within in the game

because at the end of the day if nothing changes main routes will focusing on Sage Bella and Maya for those 3 saves although ill make a save for all the girls even Quinn because im all for those digital Stds

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's probably been said before I'm just thinking out the box here what if the MC Dad was to die? He works on a construction site and those ain't exactly safe from accidents and it could possibly make the MC spiral out of control.
And then he becomes campus' lone shooter...

He wont dont worry :giggle:
DPC (George R. R. Martin) just read this and laughed.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
God I hope we'll be able to rule the school or at least the DiK's towards the end of the game. Would more than make up for all the shit that we've endured (and will likely continue to as part of the story). A bit of revenge would do the MC good for the inevitable drama and bad luck he'll be subjected to in later updates.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it kinda depends how much question stuff she does within in the game

because at the end of the day if nothing changes main routes will focusing on Sage Bella and Maya for those 3 saves although ill make a save for all the girls even Quinn because im all for those digital Stds
I agree I think if she brings any harm to any of the other girls then I'd be done with giving her any chances. As for the std'sshe is the obvious choice so it will be someone we least expect or any number of the Hot's

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
DPC (George R. R. Martin) just read this and laughed.
Dont remind me of that arsehole....remember Viper?...yeah me too,George is a fucking asshole!

Mytez vir_cotto Eerie Entity

that first reply you gave me is why i like you

that second reply you gave me with that picture makes me rather want to skull fuck chuckys bride

that third reply you gave me is confusing because i thought butch was a mans name and usually an lesbian term for the dominate one so yeah ill take the sexy red head bitch over the butch

although i must admit that is a sexy picture without thinking Quinn is butch which is hard to do due to her hairstyle
:ROFLMAO:
Yes!you got it!Quinn is the dominant one,she wears the pants on that campus!....Holy shiet I really want to spank her...

As for the story ending poorly for Quinn...hmm if she wont die from drugs she`s safe.
Why?
Remembner ep 1,when Quinn and Riona left the bathroom?The guy in the stall was a teacher the one from wine tasting - same pants - Quinn secured herself,she`s smart kids!

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Dont remind me of that arsehole....remember Viper?...yeah me too,George is a fucking asshole!

View attachment 332491
Yes!you got it!Quinn is the dominant one,she wears the pants on that campus!....Holy shiet I really want to spank her...

As for the story ending poorly for Quinn...hmm if she wont die from drugs she`s safe.
Why?
Remembner ep 1,when Quinn and Riona left the bathroom?The guy in the stall was a teacher the one from wine tasting - same pants - Quinn secured herself,she`s smart kids!
Or Burke is a grey eminence behind all and when he falls, everyone goes with him - Quinn and Tommy included.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If anything has taught me anything, it's that you
but that's the best kind...
Like I said earlier, I don't think there is a reason to be worried about LIs' destinies. Bad things could happen but you'll be able to save LI you're currently pursuing - that doesn't mean that in another playthrough with another LI previous girl wouldn't be in danger. Sort of M&Ms dilemma in AL but probably not in such a way.
Yah, a death in college grounds would probably change everything. The sororities/fraternities involved would get all of it's rights revoked, students would be expelled and the dean would become extremelly wary of everything to avoid the bad press. As you said, I very much doubt that it's going to be the same way (death or even suicide).
He wont dont worry :giggle:
We saw what happend to Leah and Melissa's step-father. Justice will served :giggle:
you all and Avaron made me think..... Leah started as a sweet angel (sure maybe a bit of a nympo but that doesn't change the fact she was helping MC and listening to his worries) and yet she tuned as the psycho that wanted to destroy MC
s life.... what if Quinn is a reverse leah? meaning she probably will stick with the MC when all hell breaks loose?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It`s possible,though literally nothing points to that being the case,personally I dont think so.
Exactly! Nothing points to that. Why? Because all he's got so far is saying "Hi" to MC in the library.

And that dude got a BIO on our phone. Not Danielle, Wendy, Melanie, Heather, both receptionists... Hell, I think almost everyone got more screen time than him! I seriously doubt DPC basically promoted him through that BIO thing in one of the main characters by mistake.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
meaning she probably will stick with the MC when all hell breaks loose?
As much as I want this to happen. Right now Quinn seems to be the catalyst of all the bad stuff that it's happening, if Sage is really the one pulling the strings, I could see her doing it, but otherwise it would be hard for it to make sense since she doesn't seem to be forced into doing any of that stuff.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Right now Quinn seems to be the catalyst of all the bad stuff that it's happening
And she seems to be the obvious choice for everything but there is always a twist in pinkcake games
if Sage is really the one pulling the strings, I could see her doing it,
And she could be that twist and the one you would think is least likely to be doing anything. The whole recruiting of the MC to snoop on Chad could give her ideas of what else she could get the MC to do.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't say a love interest has to die only that it's a possibility.

There are plenty of other scenario's.

Sage or Maya could attempt to take on Quinn, she has them pinned down and drugged thus turning them into junkies. I don't know if Jill is taking the D from the rich bitch or not but something is going on there, powerful people aren't known to take things lightly so her and the MC's relationship could land her in the shit or she could be playing games.

Look, not gonna lie, I skip anything that comes up with Josy. I can't tell you what is going on in her story which is why I don't bring her up so I don't know what's going on there. I don't know, something about her I just don't like. Well, I don't like the fact she's in a relationship and on the verge of spreading her legs for someone else right at the start. She comes across as the "nice girl" yet it seems fake as fuck. After that I just ctrl'd through her shtick.

I think i've mocked Bella enough. It's obvious by now what I think of her. It's not fair for me to keep harping on about a one dimensional character who's only purpose in the game is revolving around Jill. I'll leave her alone now, just like her personality did.

Death isn't the only way out.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As much as I want this to happen. Right now Quinn seems to be the catalyst of all the bad stuff that it's happening, if Sage is really the one pulling the strings, I could see her doing it, but otherwise it would be hard for it to make sense since she doesn't seem to be forced into doing any of that stuff.
And she seems to be the obvious choice for everything but there is always a twist in pinkcake games

And she could be that twist and the one you would think is least likely to be doing anything. The whole recruiting of the MC to snoop on Chad could give her ideas of what else she could get the MC to do.
In AL the catalyst and the answer to every problem had one thing in common : inks.... The shitstorm was started by Ana and the damage was healed by Rena... if we assume that DPC has a tatoo fetish.... Quinn is the best choice

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes