flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Why would he not dream about them in this environment? The mind is a crazy and creative thing, especially in our dreams, so there's no reason why he couldn't dream of something like this.
The mind can be indeed crazy, but that's not how dreams work.
If that were really the case. The game would have to explain one way or another why MC dreamed of those specific people in that specific environment.
I'm not saying I'm right about this, but I just, for whatever reason, have a hard time wrapping my head around the idea of these characters playing this game together. Yes, Jill and the MC played before; yes, Josy and Jill are somewhat friendly; yes, Josy and/or Maya could be convinced to join by the MC or Jill because of their connection to them; yes, they might all be in the library along with Magnar and Sally, but that's an awful lot of conveniently coincidental circumstances for this to work.
No. Josy being Maya's girlfriend was conveniently coincidental (for some people at least).
There's nothing awfully coincidental about a bunch of friends and acquaintances (in some cases more than that) playing a tabletop RPG.
Plus, having them all play together, especially if the MC is dating all 3, feels like it would force too much drama on this whole situation when we were just getting to a nice cooling off stage where hopefully the MC and his various relationships would get a chance to breath, relax, and take things easy, but this would take so much of that away.
Drama is an integral part of this game. That's never going away. I think DPC made that abundantly clear.

Like I said earlier. The problem I have with this being a dream is that it would be a wasted opportunity for some character development. Or strengthening MC's relationship with some of the LIs, if they so choose that is. Or, as you said, be the cause for some potential drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd wait and see. I don't think this is wasted time, there must be a reason to develop the tribetas.
maybe
in that case it would add other dynamics, other characters and it would not be wasted time, but in any case it would leave open all the open questions
I wouldn't be happy with it anyway

Dec 20, 2019
  • Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just starting the game, enjoying it very much.

Is there no way to leave Maya's room? To explore the dorms and such. . .
No :) this is not a sandbox game where you freely explore. There are situations when you can explore certain areas, like in the beginning your room, or you first dorm room, it's so called free roaming, but if you are already in Mary's room i assume you familiar with the game mechanic :)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
How would people feel about a Community Style all D&D episode? Could still have flirtation and sex, as well as emotional development and character growth just all behind a silly D&D adventure.

Also MC has rerolled a bard, Josy looks badass Maya‘s a bit dull.
As much as I want more D&G, I think a whole episode of it would be a mistake. IMHO, one of the lessons of Episode 5 is that an episode needs a variety of activities to keep things fresh and enough time to pass to avoid stalling the narrative.

If a day of wall-to-wall sex (or teasing for Jill and Bella) wound up feeling thin, spending an episode on a roleplaying game session just won't provide enough content. And imagine how people who don't much like the D&G setting would feel.

wigglemania

Nov 4, 2019
No :) this is not a sandbox game where you freely explore. There are situations when you can explore certain areas, like in the beginning your room, or you first dorm room, it's so called free roaming, but if you are already in Mary's room i assume you familiar with the game mechanic :)

Thanks for the reply!

Dec 20, 2019
Ummmm..... Sure do we have to wear that mask thingy?
If it works for you sure. What about if the balls touched during double teaming? Have to ask Jamie and Leon on that.

I just played Fetish Locator last night. This topic is reminding me of the scene with Lyssa on the beach. It's currently my 2nd favorite most repeatable scene right after Punching Tybalt.

• Haha
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes