Jun 25, 2017
That said Maya and Josy didn’t give a fuck at movie night when Sage jumped on his back and rode him out the room declaring they were off to brush their teeth... MC would seemingly need to be balls deep in a girl to get a reaction.
None that affected the in game relationship points at the very least. But they definitely shared a "look". I doubt anything will come of it, especially given the circumstances, but I don't know that I'd say they didn't give a fuck.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That said Maya and Josy didn’t give a fuck at movie night when Sage jumped on his back and rode him out the room declaring they were off to brush their teeth... MC would seemingly need to be balls deep in a girl to get a reaction.
They did care, but it's not like they could do or say anything about it.

And getting that thing balls deep into you is bound to cause a reaction :ROFLMAO: .

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
None that affected the in game relationship points at the very least. But they definitely shared a "look". I doubt anything will come of it, especially given the circumstances, but I don't know that I'd say they didn't give a fuck.
The impression I got is that they didn't like it, but knew that saying anything at that point could only make things worse (either further antagonizing the MC, or making Sage curious).

Of course, in light of Maya's "No strings" policy in Episode 5, maybe they really didn't care about the MC fooling around and were just worried they wouldn't be next in the queue. :(

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The impression I got is that they didn't like it, but knew that saying anything at that point could only make things worse (either further antagonizing the MC, or making Sage curious).

Of course, in light of Maya's "No strings" policy in Episode 5, maybe they really didn't care about the MC fooling around and were just worried they wouldn't be next in the queue. :(
I think they do care, especially Josy who was clearly taken aback by what Maya said. It seems to me that Maya is, for whatever reason, going by the old saying, "If you love something set it free. If it comes back it’s yours. If not, it was never meant to be."

This saying actually rings quite true for M&J's relationship and perhaps Maya feels like, if it's meant to be with the MC, then he will come back to them just like Josy came back to her, and if not, then it wasn't meant to be. It does admittedly feel like strange behaviour from someone who seemed so willing to move on from Josy and be with him just 2 days ago, but perhaps she simply has a renewed level of happiness now that Josy's back in her life that, while she does have feelings for the MC and would like for him to be with them, she wouldn't be lonely again if he didn't because she has Josy.

So, rather than force anything with the MC, she's just going to let fate take its course and hope for the best.

As of right now, definitely not. She's expressed multiple times that she isn't committed to you and seems to be very well aware of most of your "shenanigans" with other girls. Later on... well... we'll see
I really don't think she's aware of that at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: flippityflop

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I played this game and made an ending where the guy keeps both. His roommate and his work friend. He ends up dating the two. The changelogs are only corrections and not content after that.
Is there anything else after that, or is the game officially over there?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I'm unsure how well MC's maxed out martial arts skills would hold up against an M16 assault rifle but I'm willing to risk it for those juggs and that mean stare.:BootyTime:
Isn’t there some narrative early in the game where the MC says of Bella “If I knew then what I learned later I never would have......“ or something approximately like that?

Sep 22, 2017
Isn’t there some narrative early in the game where the MC says of Bella “If I knew then what I learned later I never would have......“ or something approximately like that?
Yeah, it ends with something like "... I would've called out for help instead", it's at the end of the library kiss scene. What of it, though?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes there is. It won't be just sunshine and pineapples with Bella. So far its a cakewalk with her but this will change. She'll require sacrifice i'm afraid. Good thing i have a sacrificial dagger :cool: It would be much harder to do it with a spoon as we all know.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just spit-balling, but what is stopping DPC from throwing in some relationship-altering choices in the D&G game? The obvious way to do it would be setting persistent flags when an LI's option is or isn't chosen, that would affect your future choices outside of the game.
there is nothing to prevent it, but it would always be a little ridiculous if, for example, Jill moved away from Mc because during the game he had chosen to defend Josy and not her.
and it would be ridiculous because the same situation we may have encountered in their real life.
characters who meet every day don't need a game of D&G to explore their feelings.
different is the matter for AAAs, for them it is certainly an opportunity to have more space, we have to see what they will do with this space

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
there is nothing to prevent it, but it would always be a little ridiculous if, for example, Jill moved away from Mc because during the game he had chosen to defend Josy and not her.
and it would be ridiculous because the same situation we may have encountered in their real life.
characters who meet every day don't need a game of D&G to explore their feelings.
different is the matter for AAAs, for them it is certainly an opportunity to have more space, we have to see what they will do with this space
i think the best ending for Jill's route is she says she loves MC just as a friend, then this game will definetly go to game awards for the most realistic game

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes