Sep 22, 2017
Be glad they are not implants. Now those really defy the laws of physics, as are some of the boobs animation of some games during fucking scenes.
I tend not to overthink it with these games. If I did, some of the boobies (and some butts) in BaDIK would fall into the "there's no fucking way that's real" category, either because of body proportions or simply just how well they defy gravity.

But yeah, tons of other games out there are worse offenders, I don't mind the degree BaDIK does it at all. Just having some fun with it.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I tend not to overthink it with these games. If I did, some of the boobies (and some butts) in BaDIK would fall into the "there's no fucking way that's real" category, either because of body proportions or simply just how well they defy gravity.

But yeah, tons of other games out there are worse offenders, I don't mind the degree BaDIK does it at all. Just having some fun with it.
I think DPC was going for a Monica Bellucci, Kat Dennings or Christina Hendricks body type for Bella, like the really voluptuous kind of woman. But the proportions aren't perfect and maybe he did make the boobs too big for her body. But well, i hope he can make them look more natural in time.

terrorsquadzom

Aug 18, 2017
hi all

I am doing a second play through of BAD and im following the official guide while going through this time

Im on the path of staying with isabella when I leave Mayas dorm. During the free roam, it says to run swyper and swipe up on all girls but when I do that, all girls match with me except Nicole.

Is this a bug? It doesnt mention that there is a condition for Nicole to match with you.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
But well, i hope he can make them look more natural in time.
Seems unlikely - from what I can tell recreating her in DAZ3d, Sage's dimensions are approximately 40-21-36. Without a corset. DPC's goal has never been realism.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
hi all

I am doing a second play through of BAD and im following the official guide while going through this time

Im on the path of staying with isabella when I leave Mayas dorm. During the free roam, it says to run swyper and swipe up on all girls but when I do that, all girls match with me except Nicole.

Is this a bug? It doesnt mention that there is a condition for Nicole to match with you.
You need to hook up with her during the stripclub "sidequest". Then she'll match with you.

Reactions: Real Kreten
Sep 22, 2017
hi all

She'll only match with you if you paid for her private services in The Pink Rose. I'm not sure if anal is required or the blowjob is enough because I've either went all the way or skipped it entirely.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Seems unlikely - from what I can tell recreating her in DAZ3d, Sage's dimensions are approximately 40-21-36. Without a corset. DPC's goal has never been realism.
Sage's body's also strangely proportioned. Jill does a better work at being voluptuous but balanced.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Be glad they are not implants. Now those really defy the laws of physics, as are some of the boobs animation of some games during fucking scenes.
To be fair, all DAZ models look like they have fake tits. Almost none of them hand naturally when they are naked and they especially don't flatten when they lie down.

Devs could make them look more natural with morphs or dForce, but they don't, including DPC. So even in this game, almost every female character looks like they have fake tits.

I thought that at first too, but it's actually the haircut she had in her wedding photo.
View attachment 754672 View attachment 754666 View attachment 754667

Commence overanalysis in 3... 2... 1...
I knew I'd seen her with that hairstyle with somewhere but forgot about the wedding picture. Good catch. (y)

when is the next release?
When people stop asking about it.

Dec 20, 2019
To be fair, all DAZ models look like they have fake tits. Almost none of them hand naturally when they are naked and they especially don't flatten when they lie down.

Devs could make them look more natural with morphs or dForce, but they don't, including DPC. So even in this game, almost every female character looks like they have fake tits.
I don't mind if their tits look perky or fake. But I cannot unseen boobs that have a life of their own, especially when they are in cowgirl position and the boobs decided to fly before the girl.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Absolutely breathtaking :love:
I suggest breathing to commence so you could keep shamelessly gawking I MEAN keep.. keep up with the casual attention you pay to whatever she has to say about her book. Must be an interesting one. No. That lotion isn't there for you to apply upon private areas you are most definitely NOT looking at right now! ...you are shamelessly leering aren't you :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes