Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC should have used Tybalt's phone to take the photo of the drawer.
I believe the MC was a little preoccupied at the time. :sneaky:

anim_sage_doggy_ep5.gif

The Diks are also witnesses and are able contradict whatever the Preps say.
Did they? We know a few of them were sat on the wall but were they still there when that happened?

He would probably serve it in a local jail not prison. 6 months for 1 hit? 30 days if that probably reduced to a fine and a work program with probation
Well, where I'm from, an assault charge can be anything from a fine to 6 months in prison depending on the severity. Obviously this wasn't that severe, but someone like Tybalt could easily afford a fancy legal team and might even be able to bribe the judge too, so they could easily get the MC sent up for a long time.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I believe the MC was a little preoccupied at the time. :sneaky:

Did they? We know a few of them were sat on the wall but were they still there when that happened?

Well, where I'm from, an assault charge can be anything from a fine to 6 months in prison depending on the severity. Obviously this wasn't that severe, but someone like Tybalt could easily afford a fancy legal team and might even be able to bribe the judge too, so they could easily get the MC sent up for a long time.
Well if the world was really that corrupt we would all be slaves. That's what review boards are for and appeals are automatic in the justice system if you lose. Tybalt wouldn't get a fancy legal team the defendant (the MC in this case gets his own lawyer) however the Prosecuting Attorney is assigned by the District Attorney. It's normally a very low payed Flunky unless the case has political implications or is huge as far as publicity. What you are apparently referring to would be a civil suit which has no jail sentence attached to it just monetary implications. So please look into it before you try to twist it to suit your narrative.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Manuka

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
I avoid playing this game everytime I see an update for a simple reason: I get so emotionally involved in the game that I can't stop thinking about it for 2 to 3 weeks after and everything that happens in my actual, real life just seems so bland in comparison. Nothing BUT the game, its future plot, and the characters is on my mind. Seriously, just wanted to leave this comment as a kudos to the creator and also to vent my depressionXfrustration for being left in this state of limbo.

I've given up on real relationships long ago because real people and love are too complicated. Somehow, either due to the well-written human-like characters or the aesthetically pleasing models in the game, I really try my best to be invested in their lives. Definitely not a good thing... But what can I say, life is pretty shit and I'm glad I get a second chance in a 2D generated world coded by another living person!

Playing games like these and just satiating my basic human needs (hunger, sexual desires, rest) are probably all that I need for now... Or probably ever. I'm happy just enjoying life this way and this wouldn't have been possible without such creators, this website and its community. So really, thank you all! ☺

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
MC punches Tybalt, MC is arrested for assault, Tybalt's Prep buddies back him up as witnesses, the MC is taken to court and faces a team of high-priced lawyers hired by Tybalt, MC spends the next 6 months in prison after being found guilty.

Would it still feel good to have punched Tybalt if this were to happen to the MC? :unsure:
Not worth it. Doing something against someone so insignificant, in every aspect the MC beats him except for wealth.
Although this may change in the following episodes.

Jan 23, 2020
A CHICK maybe, but DIKs have Jade on their side. She doesn't want her fuck buddy to end up in jail... She's our "mommy" too, now. :sneaky:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
And like you said, it doesn't work for anyone. It may even get worse. In highschool, I saw too many people getting bullied without daring to fight back or doing anything about it. I saw my own little brother getting bullied. So don't take it personally but I highly disagree with your attitude and your way of thinking. I fought back, my brother too and my father before me did the same. It isn't about physical violence or a misplaced sense of virility. Everyone can be bullied but you don't have to lock yourself in the role of victim. The bullieds have to learn they can't always get away with their shit. So fight back, tell a teacher, ask help, find a way but "doing nothing" ? No man, it's no-sense to me. People have to act, not simply hoping things'll go better.
Ya, not gonna criticize anyone for how they handle situations as those situations are VERY tense, and they happen REALLY fast, but my advice on handling these situations it to confront them head on. Middle school sucked for a lot of people, I know 8th grade was rough for me. I was not a big kid back then, and I remember multiple kids bigger than me trying to bully me. One kid who was probably 6 inches taller than me would sit behind me in one class and kick my chair (and me) sometimes - finally I got up turned around and when he stood up I kicked him right in the stomach. It didn't really hurt him, but I remember that "holy shit" look on his face because he couldn't believe I had done something and the whole class was watching by that point - funny thing, though, even though he could have almost certainly wiped the floor with me, he never bothered me again.

Another guy in another class who was at least 3-4 inches taller than me basically had his own private gang of punks who were into smoking and stealing things from people, walked behind me one day while I was just sitting and reading a book smacked me in the back of the head, likely figuring I'd never do anything back. I got up walked right up to him grabbed his face with both hands and shoved him away and told him 'let's go' - again, like the other asshole, he looked at me like "I can't believe you're actually standing up to me" just in absolute shock - teacher broke it up and wouldn't you know, the guy never bothered me again. Bullies are generally pussies - they don't like when people stand up to them even if they're bigger and will, in many cases, only do something if they have a posse with them.

My feeling on this topic having looked back at many of my own encounters is stand your ground even if you get hit - letting someone push you around, IMO, only encourages more of it, not only to an increasing degree of severity from the ones already doing it, but it actually encourages other people watching to bully you as well because they know they can get away with it.

Both options are great for different reasons. Greeting Tybalt with manners while walking out of the room and acting like spending a night with Jill was the most casual and natural thing is basically beating him at his own game.
Ya you know, the way I handle Tybalt is basically like you said, to be polite and friendly initially - that's how I am with everyone in my real life too - to borrow a line from Roadhouse - "be nice...until it's time not to be nice" - I try to follow that very closely in my life. So I was very nice and polite with Tybalt early in the game, but after he was openly a jerk in barring MC from coming in to visit Jill and then is very rude toward him in situations where other people are around (like outright ignoring him), I have mostly been a DIK back to him and will continue to do so until I'm given a reason not to be. :D

him slapping the MC makes it self defense and who can resist a freebie like that?
Ya I REALLY wanted to level him, but the way I looked at it was we shouldn't have been there. We literally had a conversation with Jill on the phone beforehand telling her we were having the DIK party that night (effectively mis-leading her with half truths) - it would've been REALLY bad optics later with Jill if you'd leveled Tybalt after their mansion had been set on fire - that's Jill's defacto residence after all, and MC was trespassing in a place Tybalt had told him repeatedly he was not allowed to be, so I figured if we then hit Tybalt on top of it, we're looking at potential legal issues as well as relationship issues with Jill - the payoff is just not worth the risk, and under those circumstances MC just has to eat that one and walk. I hope for another chance down the road where Tybalt does something dumb toward MC off prep property and then it'll be game-on for Tybalt to get rekt.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Well if the world was really that corrupt we would all be slaves. That's what review boards are for and appeals are automatic in the justice system if you lose. Tybalt wouldn't get a fancy legal team the defendant (the MC in this case gets his own lawyer) however the Prosecuting Attorney is assigned by the District Attorney. It's normally a very low payed Flunky unless the case has political implications or is huge as far as publicity. What you are apparently referring to would be a civil suit which has no jail sentence attached to it just monetary implications. So please look into it before you try to twist it to suit your narrative.
Myeah, I wouldn't count too much on impartiality of the Justice system considering the settings and circumstances.

Hell, the preferential treatment of "school athletes" in the US (which BaDIK uses as cultural settings) is well documented, and Tybalt is far above that kind of class subgroup by the "virtue" of wealth alone, even discounting any direct actions his family may or may not take.
Ya I REALLY wanted to level him, but the way I looked at it was we shouldn't have been there. We literally had a conversation with Jill on the phone beforehand telling her we were having the DIK party that night (effectively mis-leading her with half truths) - it would've been REALLY bad optics later with Jill if you'd leveled Tybalt after their mansion had been set on fire - that's Jill's defacto residence after all, and MC was trespassing in a place Tybalt had told him repeatedly he was not allowed to be, so I figured if we then hit Tybalt on top of it, we're looking at potential legal issues as well as relationship issues with Jill - the payoff is just not worth the risk, and under those circumstances MC just has to eat that one and walk.
Don't forget that it was also the MC, not Tybalt (whose family may or may not be in position to influence the school's board anyway) that literally just a few days ago sat on a meeting where the school's "no violence allowed or you're expelled" position was made perfectly clear. Not to mention that, if MC ended up in front of the board for misbehavior, there's a pretty good chance the Alphas would jump on the occasion as a turn-around revenge for what happened to Chad.

Whether or not any of this potential fallout will be actually used by DPC is another matter.

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Ya, not gonna criticize anyone for how they handle situations as those situations are VERY tense, and they happen REALLY fast, but my advice on handling these situations it to confront them head on. Middle school sucked for a lot of people, I know 8th grade was rough for me. I was not a big kid back then, and I remember multiple kids bigger than me trying to bully me. One kid who was probably 6 inches taller than me would sit behind me in one class and kick my chair (and me) sometimes - finally I got up turned around and when he stood up I kicked him right in the stomach. It didn't really hurt him, but I remember that "holy shit" look on his face because he couldn't believe I had done something and the whole class was watching by that point - funny thing, though, even though he could have almost certainly wiped the floor with me, he never bothered me again.

Another guy in another class who was at least 3-4 inches taller than me basically had his own private gang of punks who were into smoking and stealing things from people, walked behind me one day while I was just sitting and reading a book smacked me in the back of the head, likely figuring I'd never do anything back. I got up walked right up to him grabbed his face with both hands and shoved him away and told him 'let's go' - again, like the other asshole, he looked at me like "I can't believe you're actually standing up to me" just in absolute shock - teacher broke it up and wouldn't you know, the guy never bothered me again. Bullies are generally pussies - they don't like when people stand up to them even if they're bigger and will, in many cases, only do something if they have a posse with them.

My feeling on this topic having looked back at many of my own encounters is stand your ground even if you get hit - letting someone push you around, IMO, only encourages more of it, not only to an increasing degree of severity from the ones already doing it, but it actually encourages other people watching to bully you as well because they know they can get away with it.

Ya you know, the way I handle Tybalt is basically like you said, to be polite and friendly initially - that's how I am with everyone in my real life too - to borrow a line from Roadhouse - "be nice...until it's time not to be nice" - I try to follow that very closely in my life. So I was very nice and polite with Tybalt early in the game, but after he was openly a jerk in barring MC from coming in to visit Jill and then is very rude toward him in situations where other people are around (like outright ignoring him), I have mostly been a DIK back to him and will continue to do so until I'm given a reason not to be. :D

Ya I REALLY wanted to level him, but the way I looked at it was we shouldn't have been there. We literally had a conversation with Jill on the phone beforehand telling her we were having the DIK party that night (effectively mis-leading her with half truths) - it would've been REALLY bad optics later with Jill if you'd leveled Tybalt after their mansion had been set on fire - that's Jill's defacto residence after all, and MC was trespassing in a place Tybalt had told him repeatedly he was not allowed to be, so I figured if we then hit Tybalt on top of it, we're looking at potential legal issues as well as relationship issues with Jill - the payoff is just not worth the risk, and under those circumstances MC just has to eat that one and walk. I hope for another chance down the road where Tybalt does something dumb toward MC off prep property and then it'll be game-on for Tybalt to get rekt.
Interesting, your experiences match my own in High School, even if here in Brazil things are a lot more eye to an eye and there's less physical bullying (guys here are more prone to fight back, also the pecking order is different, we don't have Jocks) but more social bullying. But yes, in the enviroment i was in, fighting back is the only option, things here are different, a lot of concepts people say here as absolute truths would get you laughed at in Brazil, different cultures i guess. Also the schools are a lot less punishing about fighting if things don't get out of control.

About the Tybalt situation... I would never get my fists dirty by punching that turd. Putting my pride in the backseat, i am kissing and making the girl he wants happy, i crashed and destroyed his party with a lot of powerful people around to see how much of an absolute pathetic president he is, i fucked Sage on his bed and to top it off me and my boy Derek egged him and his underlings. At that point, i would probably laugh at his slap because of how much winning i was doing.

Reactions: Razrback16

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Interesting, your experiences match my own in High School, even if here in Brazil things are a lot more eye to an eye and there's less physical bullying (guys here are more prone to fight back, also the pecking order is different, we don't have Jocks) but more social bullying. But yes, in the enviroment i was in, fighting back is the only option, things here are different, a lot of concepts people say here as absolute truths would get you laughed at in Brazil, different cultures i guess. Also the schools are a lot less punishing about fighting if things don't get out of control.

About the Tybalt situation... I would never get my fists dirty by punching that turd. Putting my pride in the backseat, i am kissing and making the girl he wants happy, i crashed and destroyed his party with a lot of powerful people around to see how much of an absolute pathetic president he is, i fucked Sage on his bed and to top it off me and my boy Derek egged him and his underlings. At that point, i would probably laugh at his slap because of how much winning i was doing.
They hating the greatness.

Chericheri345

Nov 28, 2019

Don't forget to mention, the MC also fucked his mom. And his mom specifically asked the MC to call her 'mommy' when she was fucking him. If given the chance, I suppose even Jade would cuckold him and fuck the MC right in front of the husband and Tybalt.

Also, I feel not punching Tybalt is the better and more preferred option. Because the way you indirectly ruining his life is way worse in comparison to him getting his manicured hands on your cheeks. Let him have that small victory, for he has already lost the war.
Funny thing is, even his joy is shortlived because Derek starts dropping the EGGTILLERY on his ass almost immediately! :D

Last edited:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Myeah, I wouldn't count too much on impartiality of the Justice system considering the settings and circumstances.

Hell, the preferential treatment of "school athletes" in the US (which BaDIK uses as cultural settings) is well documented, and Tybalt is far above that kind of class subgroup by the "virtue" of wealth alone, even discounting any direct actions his family may or may not take.
Don't forget that it was also the MC, not Tybalt (whose family may or may not be in position to influence the school's board anyway) that literally just a few days ago sat on a meeting where the school's "no violence allowed or you're expelled" position was made perfectly clear. Not to mention that, if MC ended up in front of the board for misbehavior, there's a pretty good chance the Alphas would jump on the occasion as a turn-around revenge for what happened to Chad.
I could also point you to numerous case law that also shows that school athletes and wealthy kids go to jail/prison. The ones you are probably referring to are all sensational news stories that make the headlines. However many more than those are prosecuted everyday and no one hears about them because it isn't a travesty of judgement.

That works both ways as far as if the MC goes before the board. The fact that Tybalt hit the MC first would complicate the whole issue. Is the board willing to take the same stance with Tybalt that it would with the MC?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I could also point you to numerous case law that also shows that school athletes and wealthy kids go to jail/prison. The ones you are probably referring to are all sensational news stories that make the headlines. However many more than those are prosecuted everyday and no one hears about them because it isn't a travesty of judgement.

That works both ways as far as if the MC goes before the board. The fact that Tybalt hit the MC first would complicate the whole issue. Is the board willing to take the same stance with Tybalt that it would with the MC?
Considering his mother is a professor at the college and part of the disciplinary board they'd have no choice but to treat Tybalt as any other student in order to avoid acusations of favouritism.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I could also point you to numerous case law that also shows that school athletes and wealthy kids go to jail/prison. The ones you are probably referring to are all sensational news stories that make the headlines.
I've been running into stories like that for decades. On top of quite a few documented cases that (without this "sensationalism) weren't even originally prosecuted because local star athlete got shielded by everyone involved, police included, in the first place, until somebody blew the thing up enough outsiders got involved.

Not sure why blatant favorism and preferential treatment shouldn't be "sensationalized," either, when other people get dumped in the slammer, much less end up with criminal rap, for far less grievous offenses. And, again, that doesn't even take under account what level of impunity sufficient amount of wealth can afford you in the first place.
However many more than those are prosecuted everyday and no one hears about them because it isn't a travesty of judgement.
The fact that the other kind continues to surface is, alone, troublesome, to put it lightly.
Asuming the preps won't outright lie that Tybalt hasn't touched the MC in the first place? I mean, it's pretty iffy judging whether or not there were outside witnesses, and a limp-wristed Tybalt-slap is unlikely to leave lasting marks. Unlike a face punch.

"While we do not condone and will not tolerate any level of violence in our school, and will level appropriate actions against both offenders, it should be noted that an open-handed slap in the throes of high emotions was responded to with overwhelming and potentially lethal full-force punch to the face. The escalation of the situation into one potentially endangering well-being and life of one of the students will not be tolerated."

Or, if you prefer it in simpler terms "It was just a slap, bro!"

Hell, even if there are witnesses supporting him the MC could run into serious problems (depending on local laws) attempting to claim self-defense, if Tybalt's side could prove he disengaged after the slap and was not set to continue the aggression, but MC still went ahead and slugged them.

I mean, sure, it's entertainment, where physical violence is frequently portrayed, especially in "comedic settings," far beyond what would be legally defensible, and this is very much anal-level of nit-picking, but hey... if we're wasting time between the updates discussing the events portrayed in somewhat realistic manner, why not ;)
Considering his mother is a professor at the college and part of the disciplinary board they'd have no choice but to treat Tybalt as any other student in order to avoid acusations of favouritism.
Eh, I wouldn't have staked my possible future on that, were I in MC's shoes.

There's a lot of variables there that are completely outside of MC's control. The snobbism of the wealthy class alone might require disproportional response to somebody daring to use force against one of their own children, circumstances be damned.

Not like MC doesn't have (depending on player's choices) some good backing on their own, but... yeah. Dicey decision even disregarding any moral considerations.

Shit, the best DIK response, in my opinion, would've been something like "Hope you slap your melon harder than that." Also, fittingly dumbassed to disclose such knowledge, as behooving a true DIK.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes