Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Nope, sorry, Pac-Man is officially lost in those maze and can't reach the 2 power-ups. :cry:

The outfit is officially "cockblocking" and I cannot get past it to the cleavage.
I'm surprised anyone can actually see past the cleavage. :ROFLMAO: That's much more distracting than the dress. :sneaky:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
her parents didn't abandon her father is just overbearing and doesn't support her lifestyle choices
compare that to MC who didn't have a mom , grew up without friends and being bullied , too poor to afford a TV but still honest and trusting after all that
so yes she is spineless or designed that way to cater to certain folks who likes damsels in distress

infact all the LIs are

josy , the cute girl next door that you crush on but too chicken to ask out

Sage , the prom queen , head cheerleader who dates the biggest jocks

Bella , the sexy milf librarian you desperately wanna bang

JIll , the godess perfect in every way
Her parents won’t support her because of who she is. They have cut her off financially because of who she loves. The fact that she won’t leave her girlfriend because her parents are bigots proves she isn’t spineless.

MC is only as honest and trusting as you choose to play him. He can lie to both Josy and Maya, he can keep things from Derek, and other characters as well. MC reacts the way he does because two girls he likes have both been dishonest and it was revealed all at once. They both could of said they were dating a girl and he still would have overreacted when the reveal happened because they were with each other.

Yes the FMCs all fit In archetypal rolls, the game is a genre piece after all. But they all have personalities and motivations beyond that.

Jill I would argue is a naive busybody. The rich girl who has never known what it’s like to be without money and never had to face the consequences of her actions. One of the few negative rep choices I usually take is Telling her off after the Chad incident. Yes it’s motivated by caring but is naive and doesn’t consider the target it puts on MCs back.

My point before all the Jill fanatics string me up is that like all reasonably well written characters she has flaws. Flaws that many seem to ignore because ‘she’s perfect’ as opposed to Maya who people actively dislike because of the choices she makes. (No she didn’t know they were going to taser you, how could she)

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for replying but it didn't work. I think it gave the same error, but i have pasted it below in case its different.
Sorry, the source I copied those math101 PNGs from must have also been broken and I was too lazy to test it first.

I've re-extracted the math101 PNG files from the images.rpa myself and confirmed that these actually fix that error in the current compressed version.

Attached are the fixed math101 PNGs if you'd like to have another try.
Extract the archive and copy these files to: game/images/classes/math101/ overwriting the existing files.

See if that fixes it for you.
Crazygamer43 may want to update that compressed version with these files to avoid this error in future?

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Sorry, the source I copied those math101 PNGs from must have also been broken and I was too lazy to test it first.

I've re-extracted the math101 PNG files from the images.rpa myself and confirmed that these actually fix that error in the current compressed version.

Attached are the fixed math101 PNGs if you'd like to have another try.

Crazygamer43 may want to update that compressed version with these files to avoid this error in future?
That works. Thank you man. You are cool.

Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes