BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
and the last beach render will be....Baron Earl Gray :D
It will be so funny to see that ! And the biggest surprise could be the famous Karen Rebecca Johnson, who is trapped in Bella's locked room because she wants to be a librarian... And it could be only one librarian !

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The last render could end up being our protagonist as he is at the beach? That or maybe all of the girls in one picture?
It's possible we could one with the 5 main LIs like we've had before with some of the wallpaper renders, but I'm still holding out hope for Arieth.

I’m still holding out for the lady and the crab
She is someone you would have thought would get a render in this series. Having Sally but not her would be kind of strange.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, in my game, I always pick M&J in the end of ep 4. And I always feel sorry for Jade that we left her alone, because you can't have two scenes. It would be nice if we could have these 2 scenes (continuation with M&J and sex with Jade) But unfortunately you have to make a choice..
By the way, the situation when viewing photos/memories from Hell Week is worth sex with Jade. When they saw MC with Jade - Priceless. :D

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Jill is getting more concerned with MC and Bella being together

I just had a date with Jill today, because I'm playing again and that is what I was thinking about at the moment we told her about Bella. You can see in some moments that she may suspect something.
If we ever have to choose between Jill and Bella it will be a very difficult choice for me because I love both of them. I will play for two save. Because I can't see it otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carefree247

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Damn, in my game, I always pick M&J in the end of ep 4. And I always feel sorry for Jade that we left her alone, because you can't have two scenes. It would be nice if we could have these 2 scenes (continuation with M&J and sex with Jade) But unfortunately you have to make a choice..
By the way, the situation when viewing photos/memories from Hell Week is worth sex with Jade. When they saw MC with Jade - Priceless. :D
I still find that to be an odd thing, because after getting into the throuple with M&J, the MC could have easily just been like, "well, now that's settled, I've got somewhere to be so I'll see you gals later", and then go off to meet Jade. Same with the Cathy thing, that it's odd why being with M&J means you can't have Cathy.

It's probably done this way to give people not on the M&J path alternate moments, i.e. a M&J sex scene on their path is a Jade or Cathy scene on the other path, but even so, I still don't see a reason, story-wise, that the MC couldn't still carry on doing things with them.

Before ep 5 I thought that maybe once the MC gets a chance to speak to Jade, he could convince her that it wasn't his fault for missing their rendezvous and to give him another chance. But after the auto-decline of Cathy in ep 5 I'm less confident of that happening, even with M&J basically giving him a free pass which would make him feel like he can carry on things with Jade and doesn't have to stop.

Reactions: Qmil679

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Jade is just not for me. Don't get me wrong, she's hot AF, but I won't choose her over My&J. On my Dik gameplay, I went with her, and the sex scene is amazing, but still...

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
I still find that to be an odd thing, because after getting into the throuple with M&J, the MC could have easily just been like, "well, now that's settled, I've got somewhere to be so I'll see you gals later", and then go off to meet Jade. Same with the Cathy thing, that it's odd why being with M&J means you can't have Cathy.

It's probably done this way to give people not on the M&J path alternate moments, i.e. a M&J sex scene on their path is a Jade or Cathy scene on the other path, but even so, I still don't see a reason, story-wise, that the MC couldn't still carry on doing things with them.

Before ep 5 I thought that maybe once the MC gets a chance to speak to Jade, he could convince her that it wasn't his fault for missing their rendezvous and to give him another chance. But after the auto-decline of Cathy in ep 5 I'm less confident of that happening, even with M&J basically giving him a free pass which would make him feel like he can carry on things with Jade and doesn't have to stop.
I could see a future mod being made to change some of that, there were mods made for Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers that allowed players to experience scenes in a single play through that would normally block out the other choices. Wouldn't change what we're getting now and might be more complicated with the multiple flags DPC is using.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Jill is getting more concerned with MC and Bella being together

Suspicious? Perhaps. But of what, exactly? :unsure:

I don't see Jill being suspicious of anything romantic or sexual between them because I honestly don't think that would cross her mind, but she is curious at them seemingly becoming fast friends because she knows what Bella's like with people. I think, more than anything, she's just surprised that Bella has taken a shine to him and is probably OK with that given what she knows about Bella's past.

This is what sometimes gives me vibes of Megan and Melissa from AL. The MC in that game managed to reach Melissa through her hard outer shell and brought her out of that shell, which Megan recognised, and was a large part of why she approved of the MC and Melissa getting to know each other romantically because it was good for Melissa. It's what makes me think that Jill could be something of a Megan in this game too; recognising that this guy is really good for her friend, and being OK with them getting to know each other intimately once the truth gets out.

I could see a future mod being made to change some of that, there were mods made for Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers that allowed players to experience scenes in a single play through that would normally block out the other choices. Wouldn't change what we're getting now and might be more complicated with the multiple flags DPC is using.
Yeah, the scrappy mod now lets you get both the Maya and Josy scenes in ep 5 and lets you carry on the Cathy relationship even if you're with M&J, so maybe they could also do the same for the Jade scene in ep 4.

It's unfortunate, though, that mods are looked to to do these things, not always because people just don't want to miss scenes, but because the scenes shouldn't really be missed in the first place.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill know something happen Between Bella and her Husband but Jill wont tell us because its beyond our understanding. What?:WaitWhat: My speculation is Bella and her husband had a large argument they take a break in the marriage and that's a long ass break. Jill is concern about her because Bella and MC are living together. Jill might thought that Bella have a affair or "entanglement" because The MC have sexual moment with Bella.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esp``

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Jill know something happen Between Bella and her Husband but Jill wont tell us because its beyond our understanding. What?:WaitWhat: My speculation is Bella and her husband had a large argument they take a break in the marriage and that's a long ass break. Jill is concern about her because Bella and MC are living together. Jill might thought that Bella have a affair or "entanglement" because The MC have sexual moment with Bella.

Bella affair

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

See, that just makes me think even more that something happened between Jill and Bella. Just that line alone, "And I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't", makes it sound like Jill is worried that the MC will judge Bella, and possibly even herself, for what happened between Bella and her husband.

Right now, this is still my best guess - Bella's and her husband were having problems in their marriage. He may or not have cheated on her, but they were trying to resolve their differences, although it wasn't easy, and Bella was feeling very sad, depressed, and lonely over the whole thing. Jill had her bad date with Rusty and came to Bella looking for comfort. The 2 of them drank some wine and then Bella offered to let Jill to stay in her bed because her husband wasn't going to be at home that night. When in the bed together, the loneliness and longing for affection they both felt got the better of them and they started making out, possibly got naked as well. The husband came home and found the 2 of them together, then stormed off and he hasn't returned since.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
There is no reason. It was the proper thing to do. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and keep your dick in your pants. Simple as that.
I'd be seriously fucking disgusted with MC if he'd bang Jade right after finally resolving the situation with M&J.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
See, that just makes me think even more that something happened between Jill and Bella. Just that line alone, "And I don't think I can make you understand this without telling you things I shouldn't", makes it sound like Jill is worried that the MC will judge Bella, and possibly even herself, for what happened between Bella and her husband.

Right now, this is still my best guess - Bella's and her husband were having problems in their marriage. He may or not have cheated on her, but they were trying to resolve their differences, although it wasn't easy, and Bella was feeling very sad, depressed, and lonely over the whole thing. Jill had her bad date with Rusty and came to Bella looking for comfort. The 2 of them drank some wine and then Bella offered to let Jill to stay in her bed because her husband wasn't going to be at home that night. When in the bed together, the loneliness and longing for affection they both felt got the better of them and they started making out, possibly got naked as well. The husband came home and found the 2 of them together, then stormed off and he hasn't returned since.
The line where Bella saying she forgives James certainly supports the idea that he cheated but I struggle to connect that to whatever happened between Bella and Jill. It may be that I can't take his butthurt feelings seriously when he cheated first or it may be that, as someone who has had open and polyamorous relationships most of my life, I don't take monogamy seriously but it doesn't sit right (unless he's homophobic but I don't want Bella to have married someone like that)

I lean more towards a pregnant Bella falling down the stairs during a fight and having a miscarriage. To be clear, he didn't push her or anything, it'd be more like him wanting to leave for a hour and her following him and tripping. She's long since forgiven him but he can't forgive himself which is why he stays away.

Cerpy

Aug 4, 2020
Hi all, im new to this art of games, i played the Dik Steam version and now i found out on this awesome board are the EP 5.
I really like this game and I love Bella in this game, she is that amazing..
i just wonder if there are some similar games with a similar interesting story like DIK?
THX

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes