flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
But still disappointing, not just for the unjust M&J dislike, but for the fact that Josy hasn't had a render set since ep 1, yet it's looking like Sage will get another one just 2 episodes after her first one.
DPC never added any renders just because he wanted to?
I get the polls and all that. But It's not like the community can impose some kind of limitations on him, right?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
really? I demand justice for Maya, my sweet angle, how can someone label her as a terrible person? I really really didn‘t get why the main character was so much avoiding Maya and Josy during episode 4, I wish I could‘ve had change that because for me, Maya didn‘t to something that would justify MC‘s behavior. Sure she didn‘t tell us she was lesbian but bro, she had problems with her dad about this topic so why should she except another outcome with someone she ‚just‘ met. Also she doesn’t has to mention her girlfriend being Josy cause, duh, how would she possibly know that Josy is in fact the very same girl the MC is dating at that point? Maya is arguably just the sweetest and purest girl in this game and I do hope she has a happy ending

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC never added any renders just because he wanted to?
I get the polls and all that. But It's not like the community can impose some sort of limitations on him, right?
It seems he's relying on the patrons to tell him which special render sets to add, but because M&J are still seemingly on most patron's bad books, they can't get a fair shake in these polls. It's the same with Quinn and she's finally getting a set in ep 6 after only after losing the "losers poll" against Maya for a set in ep 5.

DPC should just add a Maya set or a Josy set unilaterally since it's looking like it'll be pretty one-sided from now on, unless these other 3 fall out of favour with patrons in the next few episodes and M&J get better. Otherwise, they'll probably run a poll for ep 7 with Bella, Jill, Maya, and Josy, and M&J will once again be left in the dust.

How many Renders and animation completed in Ep 5?
This many:
So, let's see how Ep 5 breaks down and what that means for the totals.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Totals
#1#2#3#4#5
Renders
Maya (1245)​
Josy (995)​
Sage (841)​
Bella (840)​
Jill (839)​
Animations
Maya (73)​
Sage (57)​
Josy (50)​
Bella (38)​
Jill (22)​

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Well I say it's very hard to pick out of the top three girls on the beach and these three girls are my favorites in the story although in the reverse order accept for Jill of course I have to go with Sage Jill then Isabella

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Well, duh, of course I thought she was the most popular girl among the community. And least favourite being Idk, Sage at least for me and Quinn for obvious reasons
Bruh just know that Maya is so unpopular that at the end of ep 4 she was the only main girl who didn't receive a set of special renders, and she got one in ep 5 because she was put vs Quinn, Quinn lmao:LUL:

And don't get me wrong, I love Quinn but many others don't. Fine, I take that but at least I'm not here every day defending her with drawn sword as soon as someone mentions her:rolleyes:

And apparently if you dislike Maya it's because you are a terrible person, liars and cheaters must be praised, loved and protected you know, if you don't it's your fault for being an heartless asshole.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Cant wait to get into this game. Its 8gb and by far larger than any other game I have picked up here. Kind of intimidating. Going to finish up some other smaller titles before this one. Looking forward to it since it can generate this much activity.
You will not be disappointed. I haven;t played PinkCake's first title, so i went into this blind to his work.

Needless to say, given all this attention, the game is awesome.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Bruh just know that Maya is so unpopular that at the end of ep 4 she was the only main girl who didn't receive a set of special renders, and she got one in ep 5 because she was put vs Quinn, Quinn lmao:LUL:

And don't get me wrong, I love Quinn but many others don't. Fine, I take that but at least I'm not here every day defending her with drawn sword as soon as someone mentions her:rolleyes:

And apparently if you dislike Maya it's because you are a terrible person, liars and cheaters must be praised, loved and protected you know, if you don't it's your fault for being an heartless asshole.
Yeah I need some time to progress this, didn't know that Maya was that unpopular. But oh well, nothing I can do about it. But bro, if you dislike her go ahead that's not my problem, I just don't get the reason behind it. She's a cheater? C'mon, MC did many things worse than her

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It seems he's relying on the patrons to tell him which special render sets to add, but because M&J are still seemingly on most patron's bad books, they can't get a fair shake in these polls. It's the same with Quinn and she's finally getting a set in ep 6 after only after losing the "losers poll" against Maya for a set in ep 5.

DPC should just add a Maya set or a Josy set unilaterally since it's looking like it'll be pretty one-sided from now on, unless these other 3 fall out of favour with patrons in the next few episodes and M&J get better. Otherwise, they'll probably run a poll for ep 7 with Bella, Jill, Maya, and Josy, and M&J will once again be left in the dust.
Well, that's just all kinds of sad.
He might be pleasing the majority but he's also slowly but steadily alienating the minority.
But the again, is the M&J fanbase so disproportionately small or they're just not as loud?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

And here it is, the final Patron reward of the Beach fun special render series.

I hope you've enjoyed these last weeks as much as me. Full HD and 4k versions are attached to this post. Enjoy!

To end the series of rewards, I've put all my Steam content (Games, bundles, DLC) up for sale for two weeks starting now on Steam:

Thank you all for your support. You're a part of making this game a reality and that means the world to me.

Love

Dr PinkCake

---

Edit:
Here you can find other beach fun series pictures:

Thanks to Meushi for that.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017

I hope you've enjoyed these last weeks as much as me. Full HD and 4k versions are attached to this post. Enjoy!

To end the series of rewards, I've put all my Steam content (Games, bundles, DLC) up for sale for two weeks starting now on Steam:

Thank you all for your support. You're a part of making this game a reality and that means the world to me.

Love

Dr PinkCake

---
I'll be in my bunk.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I need some time to progress this, didn't know that Maya was that unpopular. But oh well, nothing I can do about it. But bro, if you dislike her go ahead that's not my problem, I just don't get the reason behind it. She's a cheater? C'mon, MC did many things worse than her
Trust me, most people don't have a good reason. As Real Kreten said, "M&J haters don't have any persuasive arguments, so they usually withdraw after they contribute with their commentary full of :poop:".

Well, there we are. No Arieth with crabs but definitely saving the best render for last. :love:

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Trust me, most people don't have a good reason. As Real Kreten said, "M&J haters don't have any persuasive arguments, so they usually withdraw after they contribute with their commentary full of :poop:".

Well, there we are. No Arieth with crabs but definitely saving the best render for last. :love:
I don't get why she is a cheater? Because she made out with MC while technically being with Josy in a relationship [Which is optional]? That's dumb, same thing could be said to MC a dozen times and I see no one bitching about that

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018

Love

Dr PinkCake

---
I'm not so sure about Bella's haircut anymore, seemed fine on first render but now it's a bit...weird. Maybe because she's too similar to others now. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes