Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
about the M&J hate
Don't tell me people still go on about all this? I wonder if it's the most talked-about thing apart from whens the next update :ROFLMAO: but seriously real M&J fans don't take it so seriously because it's been there from near enough the start you'll get some sensitive souls making a big fuss about it but the real ones are more focused on M&J themselves and don't bother so much about the hate I guess some just need a talking point for whatever reasons.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

Quinn is kicking back with a beer in the daily render of the Beach fun series.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

----
Gorgeous as ever. A lovely Monday pick me up of my favourite girl.

Reactions: 311

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Quinn is kicking back with a beer in the daily render of the Beach fun series.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----
Was wondering when we'd get today's installment, and it's everybody's favourite bad girl. ;)

Deny it all you want, but you know you want her. :love:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Everyone is so nicely tanned at this beach series. This college needs to relocate at least the sororities to the beach right now gawdammit!!

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Everyone is so nicely tanned at this beach series. This college needs to relocate at least the sororities to the beach right now gawdammit!!
After all these bonus beach renders, i get why anime have beach episodes. We may need one, because damn, every render is better than the last.

Jun 25, 2017
Was wondering when we'd get today's installment, and it's everybody's favourite bad girl. ;)

Deny it all you want, but you know you want her. :love:
I could use someone a little more like Quinn in my life. Beyond just being hot, she's really good at pushing people out of their comfort zone which, when its not pushing someone into prostitution, it objectively a good thing.

After all these bonus beach renders, i get why anime have beach episodes. We may need one, because damn, every render is better than the last.
Well, it is college, hopefully we eventually get a good Spring Break episode!

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Started playing this excellent game a week or so ago having seen a fan sig on a post for one of the few other games I follow.

I do have a question, one which has probably been asked and answered a good few times before, but with just under 4000 pages, doing a search just does not really work any more (this is where someone with a lot more patience than me proves otherwise).

Is it possible to edit the save files? I was using the guides and heading down the Maya/Josy path, however when it came to the critical point in chapter 4 , despite me having strong Chick status and taking the options to get me in good stead with them. I don't want to use one of the uploaded saves (though I did try them to look at the scenes I had missed - also they have high DIK scores, not CHICK) but would like to try and get on the right track with them (i.e. fix what ever variable I failed on in the save). I'm suspecting it was just a rare bug that tripped me up (a number of other times I did not get options which required chick status despite having a high chick score)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Started playing this excellent game a week or so ago having seen a fan sig on a post for one of the few other games I follow.

I do have a question, one which has probably been asked and answered a good few times before, but with just under 4000 pages, doing a search just does not really work any more (this is where someone with a lot more patience than me proves otherwise).

Is it possible to edit the save files? I was using the guides and heading down the Maya/Josy path, however when it came to the critical point in chapter 4 , despite me having strong Chick status and taking the options to get me in good stead with them. I don't want to use one of the uploaded saves (though I did try them to look at the scenes I had missed - also they have high DIK scores, not CHICK) but would like to try and get on the right track with them (i.e. fix what ever variable I failed on in the save). I'm suspecting it was just a rare bug that tripped me up (a number of other times I did not get options which required chick status despite having a high chick score)
The triggers to get the M&J relationship are to have Neutral or CHICK Affinity and to have had have-sex with one or both of them. If you did all that and they rejected you, then it must be a bug because those are what's needed to progress with them and there isn't anything else that would cause them to reject the MC.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
The triggers to get the M&J relationship are to have Neutral or CHICK Affinity and to have had have-sex with one or both of them. If you did all that and they rejected you, then it must be a bug because those are what's needed to progress with them and there isn't anything else that would cause them to reject the MC.
Think my CHICK score at the time was around 12, so certainly affinity, I'd had sex with Josy and partial sex with Maya, so yes I suspect I was hit by a bug.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yeah it really could be anything, community 'stuff'...fundraisers...donations, member fee's etc. As it's stated, all the houses do it in one form or another with the exception of Rusty.

It's pretty obvious I think that the need for money with Quinn is due to the drugs and she probably owes someone a lot of cash...hence the resteraunt services too. Big question is: How much does Sage know of what's going on, if anything? I don't get the impression she is that stupid personally to be completely oblivious to what's going in her house (Quinn is also nowhere near intelligent enough to not make mistakes).
Sage has blinding trust in Quinn to which she uses to her advantage to do all the 'restaurant' and drug dealing shenanigans behind her back and right under her nose at that. Sage isn't stupid or anything but she trusts Quinn way too much and buys into their stupid little code of not turning on each other or whatever it is a bit too much. Which is funny because there's already one member who doubts her leadership ability (Heather).

The game has been setting up a clash between Sage & Quinn since episode 3 IIRC once shits hits the fan and she finds out about everything.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Think my CHICK score at the time was around 12, so certainly affinity, I'd had sex with Josy and partial sex with Maya, so yes I suspect I was hit by a bug.
There’s chick/dik status and then there’s chick/dik affinity which is influenced by a small amount of major choices.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're talking about the score system, I'm talking about the Affinity system, the one that is dictated by the major choice scale. If it's set to DIK Affinity, then you can't get Maya and Josy even if you have CHICK status.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
Sep 22, 2017

On the first page of this thread you'll find the walkthrough mod which - among other things - allows you to modify plot flags and adjust your relationship points with everyone while in the game. The mod does overwrite a bunch of files in your Game folder so if you don't want to have cheats permanently installed, just make a backup of that folder before applying the mod. Hopefully this solves your problem.

Edit: It also allows you to change your affinity, which you might need judging by some of the replies you've left since your original comment.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage has blinding trust in Quinn to which she uses to her advantage to do all the 'restaurant' and drug dealing shenanigans behind her back and right under her nose at that. Sage isn't stupid or anything but she trusts Quinn way too much and buys into their stupid little code of not turning on each other or whatever it is a bit too much. Which is funny because there's already one member who doubts her leadership ability (Heather).

The game has been setting up a clash between Sage & Quinn since episode 3 IIRC once shits hits the fan and she finds out about everything.
it is the most probable hypothesis.

but in my opinion it is not impossible that in the end it will be Sage + Quinn (+ MC) against drug trafficking

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes