Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hi all, im new to this art of games, i played the Dik Steam version and now i found out on this awesome board are the EP 5.
I really like this game and I love Bella in this game, she is that amazing..
i just wonder if there are some similar games with a similar interesting story like DIK?
THX
If you liked BaDiK, then if you haven't played yet, I recommend his first game - Acting Lessons.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Hi all, im new to this art of games, i played the Dik Steam version and now i found out on this awesome board are the EP 5.
i just wonder if there are some similar games with a similar interesting story like DIK?
THX
No other game as good as this one !!! Maybe try the first one made by Dr Pink Cake : Acting Lessons... Not the same kinf of story but so much different with all the sex games you could play.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
THX
Welcome to the site. I don't particularly love this title but a lot of people have high reviews for Acting Lessons (made by the same developer) so I would suggest that one if you haven't played it through steam. There are many other good titles here that are just as good or better than Dik if you need more, though I'd like to tell you to please not advertise this site in any other website :D

Edit: actually one I'd like to mention right now is City of Broken Dreamers that's linked in my sig :) it's pretty well done

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The line where Bella saying she forgives James certainly supports the idea that he cheated but I struggle to connect that to whatever happened between Bella and Jill. It may be that I can't take his butthurt feelings seriously when he cheated first or it may be that, as someone who has had open and polyamorous relationships most of my life, I don't take monogamy seriously but it doesn't sit right (unless he's homophobic but I don't want Bella to have married someone like that)

I lean more towards a pregnant Bella falling down the stairs during a fight and having a miscarriage. To be clear, he didn't push her or anything, it'd be more like him wanting to leave for a hour and her following him and tripping. She's long since forgiven him but he can't forgive himself which is why he stays away.
If it were a situation like that and he stormed out, it wouldn't be because of homphobia but more like a double standard, if he had cheated on her; he'd get mad at her for doing the same thing he did and think that she's a hypocrite.

Right now, there are 3 things which have me leaning towards Jill and Bella having done something, even if it isn't what caused the problems between Bella and her husband.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If it were a situation like that and he stormed out, it wouldn't be because of homphobia but more like a double standard, if he had cheated on her; he'd get mad at her for doing the same thing he did and think that she's a hypocrite.

Right now, there are 3 things which have me leaning towards Jill and Bella having done something, even if it isn't what caused the problems between Bella and her husband.
I wasn't saying Bella and Jill hadn't done anything, merely that I didn't feel the situations needed to be that closely connected.

But you're right, the fact that I don't place much value in monogmy isn't much of an arguement, I was just looking for an angle in which both Bella and James were good people who, due to a genuine tragedy, will never be together rather than one where there is a person in the wrong.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still find that to be an odd thing, because after getting into the throuple with M&J, the MC could have easily just been like, "well, now that's settled, I've got somewhere to be so I'll see you gals later", and then go off to meet Jade. Same with the Cathy thing, that it's odd why being with M&J means you can't have Cathy.

It's probably done this way to give people not on the M&J path alternate moments, i.e. a M&J sex scene on their path is a Jade or Cathy scene on the other path, but even so, I still don't see a reason, story-wise, that the MC couldn't still carry on doing things with them.

Before ep 5 I thought that maybe once the MC gets a chance to speak to Jade, he could convince her that it wasn't his fault for missing their rendezvous and to give him another chance. But after the auto-decline of Cathy in ep 5 I'm less confident of that happening, even with M&J basically giving him a free pass which would make him feel like he can carry on things with Jade and doesn't have to stop.
IMO there are essentially two reasons for this (strange) choice of DPC.

the path with M&J is a prize, the prize for those who follow the main path, and in any case will add dedicated contents, to which the other players will be excluded

so the date with Jade and then possibly the adventure with Cathe constitute a "compensation" for the players who have made different choices.

for this reason it is possible that at some point there will be 2 important alternative quests, different for the players who have followed the two paths (M&J vs J&C)

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
There is no reason. It was the proper thing to do. Sometimes you just have to take a deep breath and keep your dick in your pants. Simple as that.
Agreed. Thinking, after reconciling with two people that are dear to you after a big drama, MC can and should leave them moments later lol. You literally going to sleep in the same room together with them while hugging and kissing, having the time of your life.. Then thinking I should leave this blessed room and the people I care for, for some old hag, thinking it makes sense..
I'd be seriously fucking disgusted with MC if he'd bang Jade right after finally resolving the situation with M&J.
Exactly, I'm not even thinking about how this is a game and different paths must offer something interesting etc. You would never do that unless you have a mental disorder or some fucked up psychological problem. Or just the biggest actor in the Bollywood, acting like you care about M&J then leave them moments later.

Cerpy

Aug 4, 2020
Welcome to the site. I don't particularly love this title but a lot of people have high reviews for Acting Lessons (made by the same developer) so I would suggest that one if you haven't played it through steam. There are many other good titles here that are just as good or better than Dik if you need more, though I'd like to tell you to please not advertise this site in any other website :D

Edit: actually one I'd like to mention right now is City of Broken Dreamers that's linked in my sig :) it's pretty well done
Thank you, yeah i will try that city of broken dreamer.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
ok we all know that B&R was created in the 1920s. What if B&R was created for money laundering. Think about. What happen during the 1920s , The Probation Act was created for banning alcohol in the 1920s. Bootlegging and the rise of Mafias need money to launder. The mafia and B&R meal a deal to lauder the money though the schools by "donors". Eventually the get caugtht but the have good lawyer and B&R still kept the school. People still donating the school because it a private college.:WeSmart:

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
THX
You could try WVM - not sure how similar it is but the MC is a basketball player.

City of Broken Dreamers is a different setting but similar in being a VN with a fairly direct and interesting story.

If you do try Acting Lessons keep in mind it is a different game (lots of people dislike how it ended, but I didn't like it much even before the big twist).

Edit: I didn't see Cokebaths response, I agree about City of Broken Dreamers though, one of my favorites (but a cyberpunk type might not appeal to all).

Reactions: Maviarab

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I'm not even thinking about how this is a game and different paths must offer something interesting etc. You would never do that unless you have a mental disorder or some fucked up psychological problem. Or just the biggest actor in the Bollywood, acting like you care about M&J then leave them moments later.
This is why I can't wait for the moment when this game starts kicking our collective asses for the choices we've made. And knowing DPC, that shit's coming.
Some of us are definitely in for some rude awakening. :KEK:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's possible we could one with the 5 main LIs like we've had before with some of the wallpaper renders, but I'm still holding out hope for Arieth.

She is someone you would have thought would get a render in this series. Having Sally but not her would be kind of strange.
I'm starting to seriously believe that it is more likely that we end up having something with Sally and not Arieth. But a render could have been nice, though.

There's one more reason I haven't mentioned yet since it's not an ingame one. It would make DPC look like a one trick pony, yet again.

Reactions: ename144

Dec 20, 2019
I feel like an idiot. I've seen that render so many times and I'm just now noticing AL behind them lol. In my defense I was distracted by the legs
Consider yourself lucky. I haven't even seen any of them renders let alone this one. I've only ever been distracted by one thing, and that is the main star of the latest beach render - SAGE!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes