Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I guess you mean end of ep3? Like choosing to stay with Derek, Sage or Bella. Also why not choose Derek, bros before hoes ^^
My mistake, I got it wrong. I'd rather pick my favorite woman over there than Derek. :D
If you want to have a ''relationship'' with Bella, I recommend living with her because it's worth it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Then I guess I have been blessed with luck since I was constantly on a neutral affinity and then went all ham with the DIK choices towards the end. Really looking forward to what will happen next, are there any news on how many episode there will be released in total?
If by "DIK choices" you mean the ones that earn DIK points, those don't matter with regards to getting M&J. You can have Neutral or CHICK affinity by making more Major Choices in favour of CHICK, but you can have Massive DIK status and get M&J.

I guess you mean end of ep3? Like choosing to stay with Derek, Sage or Bella. Also why not choose Derek, bros before hoes ^^
Because staying with Bella offers something very interesting that is arguably a lot better than what you get when staying with Derek. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, staying with Sage isn't all that bad either. ;)

'favourite woman' weird way to spell 'Maya' ;)
I see you are a man of culture as well. :cool:

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
If by "DIK choices" you mean the ones that earn DIK points, those don't matter with regards to getting M&J. You can have Neutral or CHICK affinity by making more Major Choices in favour of CHICK, but you can have Massive DIK status and get M&J.
Wait so you say I can be Massive DIK but if I make major CHICK choices it doesn't matter? How can I be a massive DIK when I make Major CHICK choices?

I see you are a man of culture as well. :cool:
Well, duh, of course I thought she was the most popular girl among the community. And least favourite being Idk, Sage at least for me and Quinn for obvious reasons

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Because it’s a multi path game, and depending on who you stay with you get different scenes, opportunities, and results. My favorite was staying with Sage, but then I do have a weak spot for redheads. And for pushing their heads into pillows to keep their screams from being heard.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Because staying with Bella offers something very interesting that is arguably a lot better than what you get when staying with Derek. :sneaky:

Also, staying with Sage isn't all that bad either. ;)
Also regarding this I try to be as faithful as I can get in order to make the three way relationship possibly, I guess I can go see those scenes when I plan to replay the game tho

Reactions: Real Kreten

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Because it’s a multi path game, and depending on who you stay with you get different scenes, opportunities, and results. My favorite was staying with Sage, but then I do have a weak spot for redheads. And for pushing their heads into pillows to keep their screams from being heard.
Yeah I get that but I just tried to imagine myself in that situation and I'd choose Derek all everytime. Same goes for me regarding redheads, I really love them but Sage doesn't do the trick for me. She is too much of a nympho. Man's just trynna teach her to play the guitar and then she grabs ma dick :oops:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wait so you say I can be Massive DIK but if I make major CHICK choices it doesn't matter? How can I be a massive DIK when I make Major CHICK choices?
That's a question that has been asked and debated many, many, many times over. Suffice to say that it's not a perfect system and the dual counters do often seem to be at odds with each other.

Well, duh, of course I thought she was the most popular girl among the community. And least favourite being Idk, Sage at least for me and Quinn for obvious reasons
Alas, no. You'll find that there are not many Maya fans around here because apparently her omission about herself makes her a terrible person and a shameless liar who can never ever be trusted. Some people are indifferent towards her and weren't interested from the beginning, but others are very harsh and aren't at all sympathetic towards her.

As for Sage, she has a huge following and Quinn also has her fair share of fans. I myself do like both and feel that Quinn can and should be redeemed.

Also regarding this I try to be as faithful as I can get in order to make the three way relationship possibly, I guess I can go see those scenes when I plan to replay the game tho
Commendable, and while I myself also hope for a happy throuple ending, I'm going to try and get as much action as I can with everyone before having to presumably make that commitment decision later on and hope that my promiscuity won't bite me in the ass.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Yeah I get that but I just tried to imagine myself in that situation and I'd choose Derek all everytime. Same goes for me regarding redheads, I really love them but Sage doesn't do the trick for me. She is too much of a nympho. Man's just trynna teach her to play the guitar and then she grabs ma dick :oops:
I had my reservations about Sage too, at first. The part about her being hung up on her non existing relationship with Chad was the biggest turn off.
But really, give her a try. She's hands down one of the best girls and I would even go so far as to say, one of the best characters in the game too.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Alas, no. You'll find that there are not many Maya fans around here because apparently her omission about herself makes her a terrible person and a shameless liar who can never ever be trusted. Some people are indifferent towards her and weren't interested from the beginning, but others are very harsh and aren't at all sympathetic towards her.
really? I demand justice for Maya, my sweet angle, how can someone label her as a terrible person? I really really didn‘t get why the main character was so much avoiding Maya and Josy during episode 4, I wish I could‘ve had change that because for me, Maya didn‘t to something that would justify MC‘s behavior. Sure she didn‘t tell us she was lesbian but bro, she had problems with her dad about this topic so why should she except another outcome with someone she ‚just‘ met. Also she doesn’t has to mention her girlfriend being Josy cause, duh, how would she possibly know that Josy is in fact the very same girl the MC is dating at that point? Maya is arguably just the sweetest and purest girl in this game and I do hope she has a happy ending

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
I had my reservations about Sage too, at first. The part about her being hung up on her non existing relationship with Chad was the biggest turn off.
But really, give her a try. She's hands down one of the best girls and I would even go so far as to say, one of the best characters in the game too.
i guess I will try just to fuck with Chad, really hate that guy ^^

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Unsurprising to be fair.
But still disappointing, not just for the unjust M&J dislike, but for the fact that Josy hasn't had a render set since ep 1, yet it's looking like Sage will get another one just 2 episodes after her first one.

Hey guys!
Any status update in the past few weeks?
Thanks in advance,
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes