always86

Mar 19, 2020
Totally support the direction in which you ware thinking...
In addition to 2, add that at the end of that scene, Bella takes her wedding picture from the nightstand, puts it on the floor and shoves it away. I would say this a strong indication that the scene we just witnessed has something to do with the problems between Bella and her husband.
Possibly true. It could also be the case that she ‘blames’ her husband for feeling as though she can’t move on and be intimate with others. So while it could be connected to whatever happened with Jill it’s really more about her issues with her husband than with Jill.

One of Bella’s lines is something like “come back, I’ve already forgiven you.” Which suggests he is at least partly responsible.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Totally support the direction in which you ware thinking...
In addition to 2, add that at the end of that scene, Bella takes her wedding picture from the nightstand, puts it on the floor and shoves it away. I would say this a strong indication that the scene we just witnessed has something to do with the problems between Bella and her husband.
Yeah, that's another interesting part of that whole thing, that after getting into an argument about something that "won't happen again" which they seem to have agreed to never talk about, she shoves the picture of her and James off the nightstand. If this was just an issue between the two of them, why would she feel the need to do that? :unsure:

I know some people don't want to see this because they think it would "ruin" these characters to have had something intimate happen between them before, but if it isn't that then it's biggest the red herring ever and difficult to see right now what else would make the most logical sense when you put all these pieces together.

Possibly true. It could also be the case that she ‘blames’ her husband for feeling as though she can’t move on and be intimate with others. So while it could be connected to whatever happened with Jill it’s really more about her issues with her husband than with Jill.

One of Bella’s lines is something like “come back, I’ve already forgiven you.” Which suggests he is at least partly responsible.
But then if it has to do with her issues with her husband, then why would she throws that picture down if it was unrelated to the argument she had with Jill? It's almost as if, in that moment, she's lashing out at him because whatever happened between her and Jill has something to do with him.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
But then if it has to do with her issues with her husband, then why would she throws that picture down if it was unrelated to the argument she had with Jill? It's almost as if, in that moment, she's lashing out at him because whatever happened between her and Jill has something to do with him.
Speculating of course, but I’m saying in that moment, she argues with Jill. Perhaps because they were intimate before, perhaps for another reason. But the reason Bella get’s upset isn’t really what happened before with Jill. It’s guilt. Say she cheated or Bella hit Jill in a night terror (as I speculated before). If she hit Jill it’s because of whatever happened with her husband. If they had sex, or made out, it’s guilt over ‘cheating’. She blames him for not being able to move on.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The last update was May 29th. If it releases in early October, as most people suspect, that would be just over 4 months.
Good indication should be Friday, if he has completed the techinical update he’s been working on, and been able to get some more animations and renders completed we might be able to get hopes up. I’m anticipating mid to ,age October as it stands, so around 5 months.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry man just downloaded this game 2 days ago ^^ Thought you had to be Patreon to get newest episode
Technically you do, but that's how we get it here. :giggle:

Also has anyone tried to go for a three-way relationship with Maya and Josy and both declined? Is this even possible?
Yes. The requirements to get the M&J relationship are to have Neutral or CHICK affinity and to have either stayed with Josy in ep 2 and/or have stayed with Maya in ep 3 and not gone to Quinn. If you have DIK affinity or didn't do either of those things with Neutral or CHICK affinity, you get rejected.

Jo how did you got this scene, I swear there was Jill in my one
You have to stay with Bella in ep 4 which means being in a good relationship with her in order to have that option open at the end of ep 3.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Yes. The requirements to get the M&J relationship are to have Neutral or CHICK affinity and to have either stayed with Josy in ep 2 and/or have stayed with Maya in ep 3 and not gone to Quinn. If you have DIK affinity or didn't do either of those things with Neutral and CHICK affinity, you get rejected.
Then I guess I have been blessed with luck since I was constantly on a neutral affinity and then went all ham with the DIK choices towards the end. Really looking forward to what will happen next, are there any news on how many episode there will be released in total?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes