Dec 20, 2019
You mean Arieth? Yeah, right now it would be weird to suddenly treat her as a side girl. With a couple of scenes for background it could be enough. I do expect her to have some big role in the future. There's something wrong with her that she wanted to confess to Dawe in episode 3 and she's been avoiding him. I don't think it's the crabs, because she doesn't seem aware of them, or the cheating.
*Cough* mastermind *cough*

As for the confession, as Sage said, she just want to fuck around, and Dawe is not satisfying that need with his flaccid dick . I think Sage emphasized with her because Sage herself is in the same situation.

I doubt Arieth is aware of her own situation. The only thing I can think of is that she wants to confront Dawe about his ineffectiveness and that she needs more?
For what it's worth, I consider that my final words on the matter. That's a catch all answer to my opinion on infidelity and I'm not gonna sit here and debate my own opinion so... I'm not saying this issue wont ever come up but I'm personally not going to weigh in again on the whole morality of the LI's various shades of cheating.
FYI, I am not criticizing you. Don't take it wrongly.

Reactions: mindern

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
You make a lot of assumptions that have no evidence. He has been gone for 3 years, we have no idea when the alleged incident happened with Jill. If it was shortly there after Bella was cheated on then MAYBE it would be justified or at least less severe but we don't know what or when.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That would make your balls touch hers, and according to Cndyrvr4lf , that makes you gay :sneaky:
That meme Cndyrvr4lf shared the other day originated in a forum a looong time ago. It was about the devil's threesome: "It's not gay unless the balls are touching". Then it escalated from there and started being using in every situation. That's why I though me and Cndyrvr4lf's "friend" ( :ROFLMAO: ) probably used to lurk the same places.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I can make hypothetical what ifs all day that MIGHT make something more acceptable but that doesnt make it anything other than a unproven what if.

Sep 15, 2017
After rewatching the Jill scene in chapter 3, my working theory is that the incident that Bella and Jill were talking about in episode 5 was most likely a similar situation. The main difference being that Bella spoke to Jill about her sleep-humping the morning after.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Dec 20, 2019
That meme Cndyrvr4lf shared the other day originated in a forum a looong time ago. It was about the devil's threesome: "It's not gay unless the balls are touching". Then it escalated from there and started being using in every situation. That's why I though me and Cndyrvr4lf's "friend" ( :ROFLMAO: ) probably used to lurk the same places.
I decided to Google it and guess what I found?

Derek9110

Nov 5, 2017
Not to wade in too deep, because I haven't read through every page in the last few months to see if it's already been brought up, but I tend to doubt the reason for Bella's marriage being broken up was due to Jill in any way. For one, the way Bella talks about her marriage ending it strikes me as an event that happened further in the past than a year or two ago. She also seems comfortable with Jill more than anyone else, which I would find hard to believe if Jill broke up her marriage. This doubly applies to Jill, who isn't perfect but does seem to be the most "good" character out of any of the main LIs.

I'm not saying this doesn't mean that they did something (I think it could go either way), just that I don't think it was while Bella was still in her relationship with James.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
*Cough* mastermind *cough*

As for the confession, as Sage said, she just want to fuck around, and Dawe is not satisfying that need with his flaccid dick . I think Sage emphasized with her because Sage herself is in the same situation.

I doubt Arieth is aware of her own situation. The only thing I can think of is that she wants to confront Dawe about his ineffectiveness and that she needs more?
It could be lots of things. Maybe she wants to break up... We still don't know what that was about. I could see her story turning serious at some point. If by her own situation you mean the crabs yeah, I don't think she knows, but why is she avoiding him then? There's no other reason we know about.
I decided to Google it and guess what I found?
I'm not sure if I want to know :ROFLMAO: .

Dec 20, 2019
It could be lots of things. Maybe she wants to break up... We still don't know what that was about. I could see her story turning serious at some point. If by her own situation you mean the crabs yeah, I don't think she knows, but why is she avoiding him then? There's no other reason we know about.

I'm not sure if I want to know :ROFLMAO: .
She started avoiding him after the blackmail photos? But that didn't make sense. Hm... Maybe she did want to break up and go for Caleb :ROFLMAO:

And don't worry that link is SFW ;) (or your sanity, whichever takes precedence)

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Guys, are you seriously depating how the game mechanics should work etc ? That's kinda pointless :D
Everything we discuss here is pointless, we're just have a lot of time to kill before the next episode is out. Sometimes a point gets brought up that makes you curious enough to go back and replay a scene or try something on a different route (I've never been tossed out of the library by Bella and may go for that sometime just to see how the rest of the scene unfolds).

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Many players want even more branching story lines, but I'm on the other side. I would much rather have a game where every scene could be reached in a single play through without needing to save and go back or use a hack/cheat. Variations on the scenes and the ability to skip scenes still makes it more interactive to me than a conventional book or video. Much like the various sexual kinks it's just a matter of personal taste. I do the multiple plays of this game partially because I like it, but also because it isn't finished and we have a long wait between episodes.

Regardless of how we feel about various aspects we get what the developers put out and can choose to enjoy it or look for something else. Obviously most of us are happy enough with this that we're sticking around waiting for more.
Don't get me wrong, I believe branching can go too far. But unless the ability to skip a scene is literally the game offering the player a "Skip [XYZ] scene" button, there's no way to offer variations on a story without some players not seeing some version of some scenes. (At least not in a single playthrough.) That's just the cost of offering a choice. As I said, it's a price I'm in favor of.

Now how many choices we get, how well the results are foreshadowed, and long it takes from the choice to the payoff are all things we can debate. I've certainly offered more than my fair share of criticism about the way DPC has handled choices from time to time. But as you say, the fact that I'm still here reading through pages of comments every day means he must be doing more right than wrong. :)

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
It's nice that we could do a roleplay in a scene with Jade (Mom-Son), I like that. But I didn't really like these domination scenes in her apartment, not my fetish. Though the scenes were.. hot. But I don't like handcuffs. :p
I'm not into femdom too , the setup was good though (the whole sneaking around is pretty hot). Hope we can get some sex scenes where the MC is in control, I will be pretty disappointed if all of Jade's scenes will be femdom. But since the MC grabbed her ass after she grab his dick during the party , I think the chance of MC taking advantage of Jade in future sex scenes will be pretty high, especially if Cathy joins (she gives a submissive vibe since she is questioning if the young guys is still attractive to her or not and the conversation she had with MC on swyper)

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes