Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Pretty hard to backpedal now after so many of them have shown tendencies already. Maya, Josy, Jill and Bella (although questionable), Quinn, Camila, Riona.. and you'd have a very hard time convincing me that Sarah and Melanie have never crossed that line before with at least each other.

To be clear, I don't seriously expect to see all these variations come true, like Holy Bacchus said it, it's just not that kind of a game. Probably for the better too. But they most definitely are - to various degrees - into girls as well so it's a little too late to avoid that trope.:D
That's one of the reasons I think Jill and Bella are a red herring. It would start looking too much like a harem game, with all women being bisexual. My suspension of disbelief can handle so much and DPC fancies himself a serious writer, but the story is close to becoming a powerfantasy game.

Sep 22, 2017
That's one of the reasons I think Jill and Bella are a red herring. It would start looking too much like a harem game, with all women being bisexual. My suspension of disbelief can handle so much and DPC fancies himself a serious writer, but the story is close to becoming a powerfantasy game.
I wouldn't want BaDIK to turn into anything close to a harem game, either. I just had to stop playing WVM because the "everyone wants the MC and they're all cool with each other too" syndrome just became unbearable. Very well, If I have to renounce these fantasies of mine to avoid the same fate, so be it.

There better be some non-canon bonus renders at some point, though. I'm getting thirsty over here. :BootyTime:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It kind of already is a "power fantasy" game, all adult VNs are; he converts a lesbian, can get into a throuple relationship with 2 girls, be FWB with the sorority President, have the richest girl on campus be totally smitten with him, get hot and heavy with 3 teachers, and cum at least 6 times with several different girls in one night.

If Jill and Bella is a red herring, then it would have to be a bloody big herring because there's not really much else that seems to fit what's known at this point, or at least not anything I've seen people here being able to come up with that makes greater sense. DPC would have to pull a M Night Shyamalan style twist for it to not be what it appears to be.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2017
Everyone after a few hours of playing Being a DIK:
I can't decide between Josy & Maya, I really like them both. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

AFTER "THE INCIDENT" HAPPENS:
I can't decide between Jill & Bella, I really like them both. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

I love that transition :ROFLMAO:
You left out team Sage. We're just out here competing with a limp dick and trying to domesticate the sorority president, the rest of the drama is secondary.:KEK:

Feb 23, 2019
It kind of already is a "power fantasy" game, all adult VNs are; he converts a lesbian, can get into a throuple relationship with 2 girls, be FWB with the sorority President, have the richest girl on campus be totally smitten with him, get hot and heavy with 3 teachers, and cum at least 6 times with several different girls in one night.

If Jill and Bella is a red herring, then it would have to be a bloody big herring because there's not really much else that seems to fit what's known at this point, or at least not anything I've seen people being here being able to come up with that makes greater sense. DPC would have to pull a M Night Shyamalan style twist for it to not be what it appears to be.
whats your theory on how Jill and Bellas thing became a thing?

Feb 16, 2020
You left out team Sage. We're just out here competing with a limp dick and trying to domesticate the sorority president, the rest of the drama is secondary.:KEK:
Let's be honest here, there is no winning with her. She want's the LIMP PP and that is just what it is. Nothing that can be done.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Everyone after a few hours of playing Being a DIK:
I can't decide between Josy & Maya, I really like them both. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

AFTER "THE INCIDENT" HAPPENS:
I can't decide between Jill & Bella, I really like them both. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

I love that transition :ROFLMAO:
I have no need to make up my mind, because I can replay as many times as I want. And I like em all, even if Sage is probably my favorite. There's not a girl in the game I would kick out of my bed, except to avoid crabs!

Sep 22, 2017
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that out of all the characters, Derek is the only one that doesn't seem to have any baggage?
I mean i'm straight AF though, but I feel I would choose Derek just to avoid any unwanted emotional trauma... :ROFLMAO:
There's definitely some baggage there, his remark in EP5 about how he likes to stay out of things because he tends to make them worse (or something along those lines) hints at that pretty clearly. Not gonna argue the rest, though, Derek is a great dude, especially when he at least bothers to put some pants on.:ROFLMAO:

Feb 16, 2020
There's definitely some baggage there, his remark in EP5 about how he likes to stay out of things because he tends to make them worse (or something along those lines) hints at that pretty clearly. Not gonna argue the rest, though, Derek is a great dude, especially when he at least bothers to put some pants on.:ROFLMAO:
Can that really be classified as baggage though? I mean it's normal to feel as if you ruin everything that's good. That just means he considers himself a F-Up at best.

Sep 22, 2017
Can that really be classified as baggage though? I mean it's normal to feel as if you ruin everything that's good. That just means he considers himself a F-Up at best.
His self-knowledge is on point, that's for sure, but that has to come from something. That something might never be explored or he very well might be over it already (which would be refreshing in this game) so maybe baggage isn't the right word for it. But having a clear picture of oneself as someone who ruins things rarely comes from positive experience.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes