ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think that's "another victim" because that's something all of them are supposed to go through, considering all mothers are part of Quinn's scheme. (Because they are, aren't they? I'm not 100% sure right now).
I don't think it's a one to one map. Sage is Mona's mother, and Sage seems not to be part of the scheme. Sarah is Ashley's mother and she is definitely part of Quinn's menu.

We know Mona was joining the menu, but the only thing we know about Ashley is that Melanie and Sarah thought it was useful to know what her limits were. Given that she storms out of the sauna when pushed, it still seems too soon to try bringing Ashley onboard.

In either case, my point is that it would feel clunky to have both Ashley and Mona endure separate traumatic events in the same evening while turning tricks (or trying to). That's why I think something else is the cause of whatever happened to Ashley.

Dec 20, 2019
Well, there we are. No Arieth with crabs but definitely saving the best render for last. :love:
No arguments there. At least he didn't troll us with Derek or Arieth.
I'm not so sure about Bella's haircut anymore, seemed fine on first render but now it's a bit...weird. Maybe because she's too similar to others now. :unsure:
Most female with long hair go to the beach with their hair ties up, because it can get messy. Just saying.
Marry one fella and then say that ;) Unfortunately I've been there.
Hope you made it out alive. :eek:
You left out team Sage. We're just out here competing with a limp dick and trying to domesticate the sorority president, the rest of the drama is secondary.:KEK:
She's a forced outcome. You have no choice. You will pick her the moment you laid eyes on her. :sneaky:
Jill is way perfect wife material.... ❤❤
She's sweet, she's lovable, she's caring
Women with an overbearing sense of justice is a no no. Been there, still there. She will NOT LET GO of ANYTHING.

Also to not quote and summarize, they are all cheating except for Jill. And MC is a big womanizer without himself realizing it. All the exploring of feelings is just a big lame excuse.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think it's a one to one map. Sage is Mona's mother, and Sage seems not to be part of the scheme. Sarah is Ashley's mother and she is definitely part of Quinn's menu.

We know Mona was joining the menu, but the only thing we know about Ashley is that Melanie and Sarah thought it was useful to know what her limits were. Given that she storms out of the sauna when pushed, it still seems too soon to try bringing Ashley onboard.

In either case, my point is that it would feel clunky to have both Ashley and Mona endure separate traumatic events in the same evening while turning tricks (or trying to). That's why I think something else is the cause of whatever happened to Ashley.
Yeah, I know what you meant. But the thing is, it would be weird to have her around all that scheme and not include her, just in case she doesn't rat them out and the best way of doing it is including her in their plans. And about being too soon to bring her think about Camila, she was in since the beginning, her sauna-like test was the shower scene with the MC. Maybe it was too soon for Ashley for sex but who knows what they asked of her. I'm not sure this is what happened but it seems the most logical explanation for now.

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I know what you meant. But the thing is, it would be weird to have her around all that scheme and not include her, just in case she doesn't rat them out and the best way of doing it is including her in their plans. And about being too soon to bring her think about Camila, she was in since the beginning, her sauna-like test was the shower scene with the MC. Maybe it was too soon for Ashley for sex but who knows what they asked of her. I'm not sure this is what happened but it seems the most logical explanation for now.
All this mother daughter talk after reading other threads of people shouting for incest patches made me confused for a moment. Anyone knows what's Quinn's criteria to include a person into her restaurant in the first place? She seemed adamant to not include Josy and possibly Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Am I the only one who's wondering how Arieth got accepted into college? Either there's something more to this story or Steve was right and B&R has a really low fucking bar for its admissions.
As I remember it, Steve called B&R the poor people's college which I interpret as more of an attack on the MC. The fact that there are a number of wealthy students at the college certainly suggests otherwise but it may be that B&R has a policy of giving generous rates to students from low income famililes, subsidised by the rich ones.

Dec 20, 2019
Am I the only one who's wondering how Arieth got accepted into college? Either there's something more to this story or Steve was right and B&R has a really low fucking bar for its admissions.
For once I did not wonder, Look at Dawe, all he needs is for his family to sponsor a gym.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
All this mother daughter talk after reading other threads of people shouting for incest patches made me confused for a moment. Anyone knows what's Quinn's criteria to include a person into her restaurant in the first place? She seemed adamant to not include Josy and possibly Maya.
I think she goes for mainly two types of girls. The ones who are desperate and will accept the free tuition deal, and also the ones who are more... "liberal" with sex. Camila was basically both, she likes sex and needs the tuition.

Her dislike of Maya probably has to do with Quinn seeing through Maya's façade, that she isn't HOT material, she is attractive, but isn't a party girl like the rest of the sorority (and according to her comment when talking about them, she actively dislikes the sorority), i think that's why she is going harder on her than the others, she sees that Maya isn't truthful about wanting to join the HOTs. But of course, she needs girls and if she can use Maya's desperation? She will, of course.

Regarding Josy, Quinn just wanted to fuck with Tommy, i don't think she really cares if Josy gets on the sorority or if she fails the scavenger hunt, to say the truth.

Reactions: flippityflop

Dec 20, 2019
I think she goes for mainly two types of girls. The ones who are desperate and will accept the free tuition deal, and also the ones who are more... "liberal" with sex. Camila was basically both, she likes sex and needs the tuition.

Her dislike of Maya probably has to do with Quinn seeing through Maya's façade, that she isn't HOT material, she is attractive, but isn't a party girl like the rest of the sorority (and according to her comment when talking about them, she actively dislikes the sorority), i think that's why she is going harder on her than the others, she sees that Maya isn't truthful about wanting to join the HOTs. But of course, she needs girls and if she can use Maya's desperation? She will, of course.

Regarding Josy, Quinn just wanted to fuck with Tommy, i don't think she really cares if Josy gets on the sorority or if she fails the scavenger hunt, to say the truth.
She wanted to fuck with Tommy AFTER Josy declared that she's Tommy's step-sister. Otherwise she was ready to bypass her.

The HOT material thing makes it more confusing for me. What is HOT material? Is Ashley considered HOT material? Or any red head gets an automatic seed?

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
She wanted to fuck with Tommy AFTER Josy declared that she's Tommy's step-sister. Otherwise she was ready to bypass her.
Exactly. Like i said, the only reason Quinn accepted that Josy pledged the HOTs was to fuck Tommy. Aside from that she wasn't going to. Probably Josy's "attitude" made Quinn notice that she couldn't manipulate her and eventually use her, like she thinks she can do to Maya.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Exactly. Like i said, the only reason Quinn accepted that Josy pledged the HOTs was to fuck Tommy. Aside from that she wasn't going to. Probably Josy's "attitude" made Quinn notice that she couldn't manipulate her and eventually use her, like she thinks she can do to Maya.
Yeah, telling Josy she's not HOT material is the most obvious lie in history.

Just now I noticed something. It was commented on episode 4 but now on episode 5 there's more.
screenshot0041.png
It looks like after episode 5 we did Tommy's fantasies, we had Lily still to do. I wonder if he's done any of those.

Feb 16, 2020
All this debating about who did what to who, for who knows what reasons might be a little daunting for people who just came hear to toggle their joystick don't you think? :LOL:

Feb 16, 2020
They should spend time more on the rewards and scene gallery, not the 4000 pages in this thread. This thread is not for the weak minded. :sneaky:
This forum is where we delve deeper than most, we look beyond what seems to be an ordinary AVN and we take apart the true essence and analyse the finer details of what really makes one individual feel more of an emotional attachment to one character than another. We are a knowledge seeking community!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes