xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Wonder if / when we'll get an opportunity with Heather. She has intrigued me since the hot tub scene in Episode 5 where you find out she's actually pretty loyal to Tommy (that surprised me in a good way).
I expect at some point she may find out tommy hasn’t been loyal back and we’ll have ourselves a real good day.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Dec 20, 2019
I expect at some point she may find out tommy hasn’t been loyal back and we’ll have ourselves a real good day.
But does she expect Tommy to be loyal in the first place? I mean that would be pretty naive right?

So far the reoccurring theme that I notice is "it's ok to 'fool around' since my partner has been doing it". Think Heather will take that route too?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
On that note, can someone please explain to me the logistics of the whole "aunt Jill" phenomenon? No judgement here, I'm genuinely curious.
MC's mom died, Jill sister died. So if they are the same person this means Jill is the MC's aunt. Because noone else died in that time period :ROFLMAO: and it doesn't matter if the dates don't match either. Don't let reality crush surprise incest :ROFLMAO: .

Sep 22, 2017
Just a fantasy of some, without solid proof or fact to back it up. Said that Jill is related to the MCs "dead" mother who they think is Jill's dead sister.

MC's mom died, Jill sister died. So if they are the same person this means Jill is the MC's aunt. Because noone else died in that time period :ROFLMAO: and it doesn't matter if the dates don't match either. Don't let reality crush surprise incest :ROFLMAO: .
Gonna be honest here, I prefer this one over the "futa Jill" theory. I'm guessing this is why I've also seen comments about the MC's potential heritage, since this would make him partly Royce.

But wait, I've also seen speculation about Sage being a Royce, which would make them related as well. Some distant step-sister or whatever, has anyone brought that up yet? Because if not, I'm calling dibs on that theory. Especially if she gets stuck in a washing machine or under the bed in EP6.

Jun 5, 2017
Gonna be honest here, I prefer this one over the "futa Jill" theory. I'm guessing this is why I've also seen comments about the MC's potential heritage, since this would make him partly Royce.

But wait, I've also seen speculation about Sage being a Royce, which would make them related as well. Some distant step-sister or whatever, has anyone brought that up yet? Because if not, I'm calling dibs on that theory. Especially if she gets stuck in a washing machine or under the bed in EP6.
Oh man, there are people who have been pushing that theory for quite some time.
If there was an incest patch, everyone is related in some way. :KEK:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

The Jill one could be true except for incest and the ages don't match. MC's mom died in childbirth, Jill knew her sister. They can't be the same person.

Sage and Jill could be cousins, or second cousins or something like that. It doesn't mean anything for the story. It would be as if she were of any random rich family.

Reactions: Redhead Fanatic!
Sep 22, 2017
Oh man, there are definitely people pushing that theory.
If there was an incest patch, everyone is related in some way. :KEK:
Damn, that's a shame. I really wanted this scoop. Well, there's always next time.

Sage and Jill could be cousins, or second cousins or something like that. It doesn't mean anything for the story. It would be as if she were of any random rich family.
Yeah, those two being in distant relation just doesn't have the same effect without the MC also being a Royce, I'll pass. Any other juicy theory besides these and Bella being an axe murderer?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The Jill one could be true except for incest and the ages don't match. MC's mom died in childbirth, Jill knew her sister. They can't be the same person.

But wasn't the main theory about Sage that she was Jade's daughter?
(and then Tybald's sister / half-sister)

Sep 22, 2017
Or is it? ... ;)
I can't even believe I'm about to say this being a - how should I put this delicately - a close family relations game connoisseur, but if the MC's mom is somehow alive and DPC puts a scene with her in the very last episode when Patreon can no longer shut the project down, I'll be devastated. This game is too pure for that form of degeneracy.

I mean I'll still play it, probably rub one off as well but still. I'll be ugly crying the whole time.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
That's only by the people here. Quinn is certainly not portrayed as an Angel in game, or a character you'd really want to help out like Maya.
I want to help Quinn when she will have to deal with her supplier... or if Mona tells about prostitution. We know that Quinn cares/likes MC and I think only MC can change her or make her stop bad business and maybe avoiding her being arrest and going to jail.
Of course, Maya deserves happiness with MC or/and Josie...
OK, maybe i see MC as a savior of all girls and in the end DPC will slap me for being too naive. Not my fault if i love all these girls (except Arieth and Wendy)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
considering how many "dramas" have already been indicated and how many could already explode there would be no need to add anything but only to develop what has already been done

but then I think about the last part of AL and there is no theory that can be considered excessive

Will DPC have learned to handle twists?

Reactions: ename144
Jun 5, 2017
Okay, I've seen this one before and if anything can make me abandon the fruitless pursuit of trying to win Sage's heart and join the Church of Jill instead, it's Jill lowkey being this awesome. I legit want this.
I actually enjoy this one being true or not.
But I'm leaning towards Isabella being the troll 'cause 1. He hates Tybalt 2. Who would suspect a librarian be an internet troll? It's like as close to impossible of a nurse being a psycho-killer!

So, always go to Sage !!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes