culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello fellow maggot, i'm here to request your help. i'm in free roam in the preps mansion, during the start of chap 5. i finded maya and josy, but i loaded ma save and now i cant find them anymore. i dont where they are or what trigger the event. do someone know what i have to do ?

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
hello fellow maggot, i'm here to request your help. i'm in free roam in the preps mansion, during the start of chap 5. i finded maya and josy, but i loaded ma save and now i cant find them anymore. i dont where they are or what trigger the event. do someone know what i have to do ?
Go downstairs and speak to Camila next to the bar. Then call Quinn with the phone, it will end the free roam.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
There's a nitro-diks-room new preview pic in discord

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
To see Maya and Josy again you need to get the cloth and put it in the toilet then talk to the security guard. This lets you go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of champagne. Then go upstairs and click the bottom of the screen twice.

This of course assumes you are on their path, if you're just friends with them then you can't get this scene.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I don't think HB is saying they are Morman just that they might follow the model where guys have two wives even though legally they are only allowed one.

I'd imagine this game will have to have at least 20 endings. I don't think it's impossible for some of the B and C cast to have endings, but I doubt they will get 'happily ever after' with the MC, but I think as it stands you can reasonably look at the chances of a complex ending like this;

A - Jill, Isabella, Josy, Maya, Sage, Quinn
B/c - Camilla, Riona, Jade, Cathy, Ahsley and Mona
C/D - Sarah, Melanie, Heather, Elena, Nicola, Sally, Lily

Basically the lower in the order the chances of a complex ending decreases. Heather and Elena are probably tied to John Boy and Tommy. It's all quite complicated, but essentially the main 5 LI's are likely to have the most time spent on their endings
i would like to see Ashley with Derek in the end.... And Sarah in B-group instead of Ashley. But, yes, too much ending for DPC and we will have to wait 1 year between two episoses.

Reactions: flippityflop

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
To see Maya and Josy again you need to get the cloth and put it in the toilet then talk to the security guard. This lets you go into the kitchen and grab a bottle of champagne. Then go upstairs and click the bottom of the screen twice.

This of course assumes you are on their path, if you're just friends with them then you can't get this scene.
i got this scene before i just cant retriger it, i'm friend with them. and the time i got the event josy asked me to help her with her dad coming

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
i got this scene before i just cant retriger it, i'm friend with them. and the time i got the event josy asked me to help her with her dad coming
If you are friends with them I think you get to see the scene once, you can't retriger a scene. The only thing you are missing is them asking you to get champagne and having a little dance session. If Josy asked for your help then you are good to go and can call Quinn

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Was the save you loaded from before you found M&J? If it is, then you need to find the suit again because when you exit that room that's what triggers the M&J scene where she asks you to be there with her and when you're tasked wth getting the champagne.

If you found them, saved the game, then loaded that save, you need to get a bottle of champagne to trigger the next event with them and lemonfreak detailed how to do that.

Reactions: ename144

always86

Mar 19, 2020
i would like to see Ashley with Derek in the end.... And Sarah in B-group instead of Ashley. But, yes, too much ending for DPC and we will have to wait 1 year between two episoses.
The reason I put Ahsley in B is that I agree she should end up with Derek and therefore has a more complete ending. There is also a possibility Camila will end up with Derek, but I think that will depend on how 'cool' he is with her past, and the outcome of Quinns resteraunt. Might be if MC is DiK Derek goes Camila and if MC is CHICK he goes Ashley. Could also just be a quetion of the guidance MC gives him. I'm torn because I'd like Ashley, and Camila, and Derek to have happy endings so hopefully that's possible.

Sarah hasn't got much character at the moment she's just the 'mean girl' type. Similar to Melanie. That's why I put the at c/d of course they could be the 'hookers with hearts of gold' like Camila, but for now there isnt much to them.

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
ok thx guy, i just have assumed my save was from before meeting them, but it seem it was after. i wll continue my game like that, thx for the help

snof

Sep 22, 2017
how can i see my stats with girls ?

and i made chick choices , my point is massive chick . but my affinity is dik , how is that possible

bluepie16

Oct 29, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
It was the best nsfw game I played for a long time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes