ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
daughter still? :D. I hope the HOT scavenger hunt will be concluded in this update to. Maya and Josy only has like 2-3 task left, the one which include the Sex stuff, hopefully with our involvement. but most importantly it should not be dragged at any longer, MC is DIK now, they should be Hots or not. and move this storyline forward too.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how can i see my stats with girls ?

and i made chick choices , my point is massive chick . but my affinity is dik , how is that possible
You can't see your RP (Relationship Points) with the girls as it's a hidden stat.

Your Affinity will be DIK because you must have made more Major DIK choices than Major CHICK choices. Basically, any of these:
  • Fought Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Didn't talk to Steve
  • Fought the Jocks
  • Partied without limit at the Pink Rose
  • Went further with Jade
  • Smoked weed with Quinn
  • Fought Caleb
  • Punched Tybalt
If you did most or all of those, then your Affinity will be DIK.

what is it?
My sentiments exactly. Care to enlighten us, Jill Royce? :unsure:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
daughter still? :D. I hope the HOT scavenger hunt will be concluded in this update to. Maya and Josy only has like 2-3 task left, the one which include the Sex stuff, hopefully with our involvement. but most importantly it should not be dragged at any longer, MC is DIK now, they should be Hots or not. and move this storyline forward too.
Same, I'm ready to move on and hope this update covers a few days at minimum

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
You can't see your RP (Relationship Points) with the girls as it's a hidden stat.

Your Affinity will be DIK because you must have made more Major DIK choices than Major CHICK choices. Basically, any of these:
  • Fought Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Didn't talk to Steve
  • Fought the Jocks
  • Went further with Jade
  • Smoked weed with Quinn
  • Fought Caleb
  • Punched Tybalt

when check dpc discord there's a
CupCakeToday at 5:32 AM
#nitro-diks-room new preview pic. you need to be a $10 DIK member to access the preview pic. so who has it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Same, I'm ready to move on and hope this update covers a few days at minimum
Another reason why I don't want the DnG preview to be an actual game. The way DPC keeps mentioning this "new feature" and that this will the "longest episode", coupled with that preview, has me worried that we're going to see some long-ass game of DnG complete with mini-games and free-roam that will take up a huge chunk of the episode and we'll only move forwards by about 2 days.

If it were a dream sequence, it wouldn't take too long and the episode might advance a bit further, but I have a feeling they're going to drag out this Scavenger Hunt week a bit longer and a long game of DnG would act as filler to do just that.

when check dpc discord there's a
CupCakeToday at 5:32 AM
#nitro-diks-room new preview pic. you need to be a $10 DIK member to access the preview pic. so who has it?
Probably N7, Sorrow85, EmperorGER, or -Hex- since they post stuff that's available for those on the $10 tier.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Another reason why I don't want the DnG preview to be an actual game. The way DPC keeps mentioning this "new feature" and that this will the "longest episode", coupled with that preview, has me worried that we're going to see some long-ass game of DnG complete with mini-games and free-roam that will take up a huge chunk of the episode and we'll only move forwards by about 2 days.
Free roam section inside an actual DnG game o_O Let's roll the dice! I'm already seeing it :rolleyes:

snof

Sep 22, 2017

• Fought Troy
  • Took Quinn's number
  • Didn't talk to Steve
  • Fought the Jocks
  • Went further with Jade
  • Smoked weed with Quinn
  • Fought Caleb
  • Punched Tybalt

hmm i thought beating troy is chick because of walkthrough :

Untitled.png

interesting though

• Angry
Reactions: gdpe359

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

If it were a dream sequence, it wouldn't take too long and the episode might advance a bit further, but I have a feeling they're going to drag out this Scavenger Hunt week a bit longer and a long game of DnG would act as filler to do just that.
I don't mind another DnG scene as long as it isn't dragged out.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Free roam section inside an actual DnG game o_O Let's roll the dice! I'm already seeing it :rolleyes:
If he does do that, no matter how popular this game is and even if there are lewd scenes in this fantasy setting, I don't think too many people will be all that pleased.

View attachment 765001

interesting though
It says "Permanent penalty to CHICK status", meaning it's a negative affect on CHICK Affinity.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
D&G is ok, especially in it's 5th iteration, but I'm more into Trailseeker 2nd ed myself. So I hope it won't take too much of an episode.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

View attachment 765001

interesting though
That's a not very intuitive way to write a WT. You see the colors and think that's the stat positively affected, yet is the one being penalized. Would've been more user friendly to say "Beat him up will increase DIK status" or something like that. But if you go for the negative effect, at least write that "penalty" in bold or something.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's a not very intuitive way to write a WT. You see the colors and think that's the stat positively affected, yet is the one being penalized. Would've been more user friendly to say "Beat him up will increase DIK status" or something like that. But if you go for the negative effect, at least write that "penalty" in bold or something.
True, but the word "penalty" should give people a pretty good idea of what effect the decision will have, so the problem is more that people don't read it properly.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
True, but the word "penalty" should give people a pretty good idea of what effect the decision will have, so the problem is more that people don't read it properly.
Yeah, but write it in bold red and everybody will realize quicker

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I fail to see how a long-ass dream sequence would be anything but worse. Your concern seems to be less with DnG and more with wasting time and development cycles on padding and filler. Well, right there with you.

I guess it's possible he could add a DnG mini-game to certain free roams, but if so it would likely be quick and simple like the other mini-games. Short of that, I can't see him making a big deal out of new DnG content. It would be like dreading having a whole episode set at the Pink Rose if DPC teases a pic of Sandy, Lily and Josy; I suspect I would hate such an episode, but I'm not going worry about that particular problem without a much stronger sign it's actually a risk.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes