Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
By pebble size does he mean it’s almost ready to be released?
Just ballparking here...

In 2.5 months since the last release, DPC made
  • 2365 renders and 94 animations
  • 49 static renders and 26 animations
He still has 500-1000 renders and 20-50 animations to go.

Sounds like he's about 2/3 of the way done after 2.5 months.

And then testing needs to be done, and defects fixed.

Sounds like another 1.5 month to go. So 2nd half of October is looking quite likely. (Which is what basically everybody and their dogs who bothered to actually follow the going-ons or do the bare minimum of checking previous posts instead of just asking the same question that is being asked every single day has been saying.)

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Even in the UK I can dl 5gb in less than 20 mins.
While it may not feel like it and its politics has gone somewhere below banana republic levels, the UK is still technically a 'first world' country. And I don't know where in the UK you live and whether there are significant differences here, but where I live, you get that easily in cities, but in rural areas that would be hours.

Kero888@

Jul 21, 2019
While it may not feel like it and its politics has gone somewhere below banana republic levels, the UK is still technically a 'first world' country. And I don't know where in the UK you live and whether there are significant differences here, but where I live, you get that easily in cities, but in rural areas that would be hours.
well here its only 1mb/s in rare case 2or3mb

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Stricly speaking...as yet..there isn't. It was only a flashback scene.
Even more strictly speaking, any lesbian content, whether it's 2 characters in a flashback or 2 girls making out in a present day scene, should merit a 'lesbian' tag on the game as it's defined in the tag rules as, "Sex act between two or more females".

So the ep 4 flashback, Quinn and Riona kissing, the threesome with Quinn and Riona, Melanie licking Sarah's nipple, and the kiss with M&J in ep 4 are why this game should have a 'lesbian' tag.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, he is having a lot of unprotected sex, but doubt very much that we will see anything like that.

No, but there also isn't a 'lesbian' tag and that is very much in the game.
the tags above do not seem to me to be so indicative.

meanwhile they refer to what has already been developed, theoretically everything could happen (apart from incest for the reasons already discussed many times)

there is that "twins" tag that has no value and seems to be inserted only to create doubts ...

a pregnancy at least in the last chapters would not seem strange to me at all, and in the context of BADIK it would be the most credible twist at any time it happened

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Even more strictly speaking, any lesbian content, whether it's 2 characters in a flashback or 2 girls making out in a present day scene, should merit a 'lesbian' tag on the game as it's defined in the tag rules as, "Sex act between two or more females".

So the ep 4 flashback, Quinn and Riona kissing, the threesome with Quinn and Riona, Melanie licking Sarah's nipple, and the kiss with M&J in ep 4 are why this game should have a 'lesbian' tag.
Having read most of the tags today, I think you're right... but I also think some of the definitions are a little weird. I mean, 'strictly speaking' a married couple having sex would qualify for the 'Incest' tag. :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Harsh requirements for tags (strict forum rules)?....but good to know, cheers HB. So the question then is, why isn't it tagged?
Usually devs will get the tags sorted out by contacting the mods to add or remove certain ones, but since DPC isn't here, I guess it's up to us to do it. So maybe if we summon N7 and ask them to add the 'lesbian' tag to this, they may be kind enough to oblige us. :giggle:

the tags above do not seem to me to be so indicative.

meanwhile they refer to what has already been developed, theoretically everything could happen (apart from incest for the reasons already discussed many times)

there is that "twins" tag that has no value and seems to be inserted only to create doubts ...

a pregnancy at least in the last chapters would not seem strange to me at all, and in the context of BADIK it would be the most credible twist at any time it happened
That was brought up a while ago and it was explained that 'twins' is a tag for non-sexual content and is described in the tag rules as, "Used when there's a pair of twins".

So that's why it's there, even if it is kind of misleading.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Usually devs will get the tags by contacting the mods to add or remove certain, but since DPC isn't here, I guess it's up to us to do it. So maybe if we summon N7 and ask them to add the 'lesbian' tag to this, they may be kind enough to oblige us. :giggle:

That was brought up a while ago and it was explained that 'twins' is a tag for non-sexual content and is described in the tag rules as, "Used when there's a pair of twins".

So that's why it's there, even if it is kind of misleading.

I know, but in a game like this it creates confusion

Luckily none of the characters have a dog, otherwise there would be "bitch training" ...

however the big news today is that I found Sage (Diana Deets):
010620-2056-7709.jpg 010620-2056-7709.jpg 7ef85659c6ea12b51a7538df56f40d7b.jpg img_3418.png 86016881.jpg

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Harsh requirements for tags (strict forum rules)?....but good to know, cheers HB. So the question then is, why isn't it tagged?
In any game where the dev doesn't upload it themselves, tags are the responsibility of the community. If nobody on F95Zone has reported the absence of the lesbian tag then that's on us (I happen to believe that only the most important tags need to added, for example, if the 'impregnation' tag is present, I consider the 'creampie' tag to be redundant and not worthy of inclusion)
Holy shit... I never even put together that the 'twins' tag was for Maya and Derek... (it is, right?)
They're the only twins identified as such in the game. I can't rule out Jacob and John Boy being adoptive twins but, so far, there's no evidence to back that up :p

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Even in developed countries, infrastructure can be poor. Australia has famously awful internet. I mean, better than dialup, but not much.

Sep 22, 2017
I was ready to type the #NotMySage hashtag until I saw the fourth picture and good lord I need a minute. I mean she's still disqualified for not having emerald eyes and only being a redhead under very specific lighting conditions but damn. Those curves have to be illegal at least in some countries.:oops:

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
I was ready to type the #NotMySage hashtag until I saw the fourth picture and good lord I need a minute. I mean she's still disqualified for not having emerald eyes and only being a redhead under very specific lighting conditions but damn. Those curves have to be illegal at least in some countries.:oops:
Yeah... I'm with you... even not though she's not a good match for Sage either, even Emma Stone looks a hell of a lot more like Sage than that girl. Emma does need more freckles and slightly higher cheekbones, for sure, though... and boobs :)

1599252006530.png 1599252039960.png

That said... felice's girl is more fun to... uh... look at, for sure.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes